It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1010 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a manager in a financial firm and have a new person report to you. The person is new to Oracle HCM Cloud and Person Gallery. He or she comes to you for help in understanding the difference between a suggestion list and an interest list.
Which option explains the difference between the two and helps him or her in managing the lists?
- A. A suggestion list is a manually created list of jobs by the manager for an employee, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created automatically for an employee based on the competencies, skills, and qualifications match on his or her profile.
- B. A suggestion list is a manually createdlist of jobs by the manager for an employee, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created by an employee, which he or she would like to pursue.
- C. A suggestion list is an automatically created list of jobs for an employee based on the competencies, skills, and qualifications match on his or her profile, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created by the manager for an employee based on employee.
- D. A suggestion list is an automatically generated when an employee viewshis or her career planning card and consists of suitable jobs or position profiles based on how well an employee’s competencies, skills, and qualifications match with those of the job or position profil
- E. An interest list is manually created by an employeeby browsing profiles of jobs and positions that he or she might like to pursue and adding them to the list.
- F. A suggestion list is a manually created list of jobs by the employee himself or herself for his or her peer
- G. An interest list is automaticallycreated for the employee based on his or her qualification, skills, and competencies.
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer has enabled the notification Participant Feedback – Worker deletes participant. One of the workers has an open performance document and requested a Participant Feedback. In the middle of the performance cycle the worker had a Line manager change, but the worker’s performance document owner remained the old manager. The worker deletes a feedback participant since the feedback was no longer required by the previous co-owner.
Which two will be receiving a notification for this action? (Choose two.)
- A. Worker
- B. Current Line Manager
- C. Old Line Manager
- D. HR Specialist
- E. Feedback Participant
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two statements are true regarding adding goals to and removing goals from a talent pool? (Choose two.)
- A. If you remove a development goal from a talent pool, that goal will be automatically removed fromthe worker’s goals list, which inherited the goal from the talent pool.
- B. When you add a goal to a pool, all members of the pool are assigned the goal.
- C. You can only add goals that exist in the goal library.
- D. When you add a goal to pool members whoalready have that goal as one of their existing goals, the goal will be duplicated in their goal list.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are true about the goal details held in the performance document and the Goal Management pages? (Choose three.)
- A. Goal comments madein the performance document do not appear on the Goal Management pages.
- B. Evaluation comments captured in the Comments field in the performance document do not appear on the Goal Management pages.
- C. Goal comments captured in the Comments field on the Goal Management pages are not visible in the performance document.
- D. Primary goal characteristics, such as the goal name, description, success criteria, and completion date, are kept identical in both locations.
- E. Goal weights added on the Goal Managementpages are added to the performance document only when the goal is initially added to the document; thereafter, weights are maintained independently.
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify three setup tasks required before goals can be managed. (Choose three.)
- A. Manage valuesets (if filexfields are deployed for goals).
- B. Mass-assign goals.
- C. Manage goal management notification.
- D. Manage goal library.
- E. Manage worker goal setting lookup
NEW QUESTION 6
Which functionality in Talent Management enables an HR specialist to select an individual based on a specific list of requirements?
- A. ProfileSearch
- B. Profile Comparison
- C. Best-Fit Analysis
- D. Person Portrait
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is true regarding the timing of questionnaire creation?
- A. You can create aquestionnaire without creating a template firs
- B. Afterthe questionnaire is created, you cannot edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire.
- C. You must first create the templat
- D. You can then edit the configuration settings in thequestionnaire that were inherited from the template.
- E. You can createaquestionnaire without creating a template first and edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire.
- F. When you create aquestionnaire from a template, you cannot edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire that were inherited from the template.
- G. You can create aquestionnaire with or without creating a template firs
NEW QUESTION 8
The Human Resources department manager informs the Human Resource Specialist that Employee 1, who is Head of Sales, plays a vital role in the organization and they must plan for the successors of the employee.
What should the Human Resource Specialist do?
- A. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family.
- B. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile.
- C. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job.
- D. Create a Position Succession Plan for the Headof Sales position.
- E. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true regarding succession plan strength? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a non-calculated description of succession plans that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their readiness.
- B. It is also known as plan bench strength.
- C. It can be manually overridden.
- D. It is a non-calculated description of succession plans that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their risk of loss.
NEW QUESTION 10
If all tasks and subtasks are included in the Performance flow, except the Set Goals task, can the competencies and goals be added for a worker in his or her performance document?
- A. Ye
- B. Only goals can be added in the worker self-evaluation task.
- C. Ye
- D. Goals and competencies can be added in either the worker self-evaluation or the manager evaluation of worker tasks.
- E. Ye
- F. Goals and competencies can be added in the worker self-evaluation task only.
- G. N
- H. Without the Set Goals task, goals and competencies cannot be added in the performance document.
- I. Ye
- J. Goals and competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker tasks only.
- K. Ye
- L. Only competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker task
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify four correct statements about the performance template. (Choose four.)
- A. In the performance template, youcan set default ratings.
- B. In the performance template, you can select the document type, sections, process flows to use, and any additional content on which to rate workers.
- C. In the performance template, you can select the roles that can access the performance documents created from the template.
- D. In the performance template, you can specify the processing rules for the document, and enter the periods for which the performance documents are valid.
- E. In the performance template, you can edit sectionsin the template.
- F. In the performance template, you can set rating distribution
NEW QUESTION 12
You are a functional analyst and have been tasked with creating new content items to be used in various profile templates.
What set of steps will you perform to accomplish this task?
- A. Create item and set the content item fields, set content type, saveand close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
- B. Create item, set the type and content item fields, associate rating model, save and close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
- C. Create contenttype, create item, set fields to be displayed, associate rating model, and save and close.
- D. Create item, set the content type and content item fields, associate rating model, and save and close.
- E. Create item, set the content type and content item fields, save and close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to mass-assign goals that exist in the goal library. The requirements are as follows:
- Performance goals A1, A2, and A3 should be assigned to Manager 1’s direct reports.
- Development goals B1, B2, and B3 should be assigned to Manager 2’s direct reports. Which option accomplishes these requirements?
- A. The organization owner should add goals A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3 so they can be accessible as organization goals.
- B. Manager 1 adds goalsA1, A2, and A3 and Manager 2 adds goals B1, B2, and B3 to their direct reports’ performance documents.
- C. The HR Specialist selects goals from the goal library, andthen assigns them to the appropriate population.
- D. Manager 1 and Manager 2 shares goalsA1, A2, and A3 and B1, B2, and B3 with direct reports, respectively.
NEW QUESTION 14
Goal Management enables you to print worker goals. What are the two provided output formats? (Choose two.)
- A. rtf
- B. xls
- C. pdf
- D. html
- E. doc
- F. dat
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two options are available in the Page Layout field on the Create Questionnaire Template Contents page when creating a questionnaire template?
- A. 2 column
- B. 1 column
- C. 3 column
- D. 4 column
- E. 5 column
NEW QUESTION 16
After the completion of the performance document, the employees profile is updated. The HR user wants to be able to identify the source of the ratings that appear in the employees profile.
Which object helps a user distinguish between the sources of the ratings?
- A. Content Library
- B. Content Item
- C. Instance Qualifier
- D. Content Type
- E. Content Section
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three actions must be completed before a worker adds a goal to an assigned goal plan, including a weight? (Choose three.)
- A. The goal plan must enable weights.
- B. The goal plan must be assigned to the worker.
- C. The goal plan must include the worker’s goal.
- D. The worker must select the goal from the goal library.
- E. The worker must select the goal plan when creating the goal.
- F. The goal must have the same Start Date as the goal plan.
- G. The goal plan must be assigned to the worker’s departmen
NEW QUESTION 18
When a manager is terminated, how will you reassign the performance document and the corresponding tasks of his or her reports to the new manager?
- A. New managers can assign tasks in the performancedocument to themselves.
- B. The worker must reassign the new manager to their performance document.
- C. The performance documents are automatically reassigned to the report’s new manager.
- D. A new performance document has to be created for the report whosemanager has been terminated and it has to be assigned to his or her new manager.
- E. The new manager can be made responsible for the tasks associated with the performance document by using the Transfer Performance Document function.
P.S. prep-labs.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1010 dumps! All 1z0-1010 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1z0-1010/ (70 New Questions)