It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1005 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed . You will get a surprising result by our .
Also have 1z0-1005 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the difference between subject areas that append the word “Real Time” and those that do not?
- A. The “Real Time” subject areas are based on subledger transactions and the ones that are not are based on general ledger balances.
- B. The “Real Time” subject areas are based on real-time transactions in the applications, and those that are not, are based on data stored in the Oracle Business Intelligence Applications data warehouse.
- C. The “Real Time” subject areas are based on real-time transactions and those that are not, are based on historical data.
- D. There is no differenc
NEW QUESTION 2
During your business trip to the UK, you took a taxi ride and paid for it by using your personal Visa credit card. While entering your expenses, you get a warning that a different conversion rate was applied to the taxi expense by Visa than the one used by your company.
How do you handle this situation?
- A. Do not enter the taxi expense and call your Finance Department so that they can make changes in the conversation rate settings and you do not violate the allowable limit.
- B. Overwrite the conversion rate with the one Visa provided and enter a justification that Visa used a different conversion rate.
- C. Use the corporate-defines conversion rate even if it means you will not be reimbursed fully.
- D. Call Visa to address the issue and tell them to make adjustments to their conversion rat
- E. Then, wait to get a revised statement.
NEW QUESTION 3
What job roles are required to access information within Functional Setup Manager?
- A. Application Implementation Manager
- B. Functional Setup Manager Superuser
- C. Application Implementation Consultant
- D. Any Functional User
- E. IT Security Manager
Explanation: Reference: https://apps2fusion.com/oracle-fusion-online-training/fusion-applications/oracle-fusionhcm/ 694-introducing-to-functional-set-up-manager-in-oracle-fusion-hcm
NEW QUESTION 4
Identify three scenarios where you are not allowed to cancel an invoice.
- A. An accounting entry has been created for the invoice.
- B. Prepayments were applied to the invoice.
- C. The invoice was adjusted by a credit or a debit memo.
- D. The invoice is validated.
- E. The invoice is fully or partially pai
NEW QUESTION 5
Select three reasons why you cannot close your Payables period.
- A. suppliers on payment holds
- B. bills payable requiring maturity
- C. unapplied prepayments
- D. open intercompany transactions
- E. unaccounted invoices and payments
NEW QUESTION 6
Your company policy requires that receipts be attached to expense report items before reimbursement can be made.
Which two statements are true about the association of a receipt to an expense report?
- A. Users can maintain scanned receipts in a central repository and provide a reference number in the expense report.
- B. An expense report may require original, imaged, or both types or receipts.
- C. Expenses do not create payment requests for expense reports that have missing or overdue receipts.
- D. Receipts are not required if the expense item falls within Per Diem Rates.
Explanation: Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/farel8/financialscs_gs/FAWDE/F1005004AN1204B.htm#F688791AN1 2A7A
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer has implemented English as base language and French as a local language. The customer's bank needs the payment file to be sent to them in French. What is the relevant step to do this for preparing the payment template?
- A. Create your template in English language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder, under the templates regio
- B. Use English locale and generate the XLIFF fil
- C. Then upload the file back under the translated region.
- D. Create your template in the local language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder, under the templates regio
- E. Use English locale and generate the XLIFF fil
- F. Then upload the file back under the translated region.
- G. Create your template in English language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder under the templates region with country locale.
- H. Create your template in local language, then upload it to Business Intelligence (BI) under the custom/payment folder under the templates region with country locale.
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E21764_01/bi.1111/e13881/T527073T559221.htm
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify two ways the invoice imaging solution works in the Cloud.
- A. Customers scan the invoice on-premise and email the images.
- B. Customers cannot use invoice imaging in the Cloud.
- C. Customers scan and store the invoice images on-premise and attach them during invoice entry.
- D. Customers ask their suppliers to scan and email the invoice.
- E. Customers ask suppliers to send electronic invoice
NEW QUESTION 9
You want your expense auditors to audit only expense reports for specific business units. How do you do this?
- A. Make auditors the managers of the corresponding business unit to route expense reports properly.
- B. Create your own audit extension rules that correspond to the business unit.
- C. Assign the expense auditors job role and business unit security context and value to the user.
- D. Create a custom duty role and assign the data roles to each audito
NEW QUESTION 10
While entering an expense report for your corporate card transactions, you notice that the conversion rate defined in the Manage Conversion Rates and Policies page is not used. What is the reason?
- A. You did not define conversion rates in the General Ledger Cloud.
- B. Only cash transactions use those settings.
- C. You did not define conversion rates for your business unit.
- D. You did not specify a default expense templat
NEW QUESTION 11
Which is the Payables tool based on real-time data?
- A. Essbase Cube
- B. Oracle Financial Reporting (FR)
- C. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- D. Smart View
- E. Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA)
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/farel9/financialscs_gs/OCUAR/F1550147AN10063.htm
NEW QUESTION 12
You have two business units: Vision Operations and Vision Services. How can you enable expense auditors to audit expense reports for specific business units?
- A. Assign the Expense Auditor job roles to each auditor.
- B. Assign the Expense Auditor as the owner of each business unit.
- C. Assign the Expense Auditor Vision Operations and Expense Auditor Vision Services data roles to each Expense Auditor.
- D. Use segment value security rules to secure access to business units.
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/farel8/financialscs_gs/FAWDE/F1005004AN1204B.htm
NEW QUESTION 13
You are using both Procurement and Financials. You want the system to automatically accrue uninvoiced receipts. Select two true statements.
- A. For period end accruals, accounting is created at material receipt or at delivery to a final destination.
- B. For period end accruals, the invoice accounting debits the expense account and credits the liability account.
- C. For perpetual accruals, the invoice accounting debits the accrual account and credits the liability account.
- D. For period end accruals, the invoice accounting for inventory items debits receipt inventory and credits the uninvoiced receipts.
NEW QUESTION 14
An invoice for $1,000 USD and a credit memo for ($1,100) USD are due for payment. What are the two outcomes if you choose the “Apply Credits Up to Zero Amount” option when submitting a Payment Process Request?
- A. Only the invoice is paid fully but the credit memo is partially paid with a credit of ($100) USD remaining.
- B. Both the invoice and the credit memo are fully paid.
- C. Neither the invoice nor the credit memo is included in the Payment Process Request.
- D. Both the invoice and the credit memo are included in the Payment Process Reques
NEW QUESTION 15
What are the output formats supported for Electronic and Check format programs?
- A. Electronic output format of etext, Check output format of rtf
- B. Electronic output format of Text, Check output format of Text
- C. Electronic output format of DATA (csv), Check output format of Zipped PDFs
- D. Electronic output format of PDF, Check output format of PDF
- E. Electronic output format of XML, Check output format of rtf
NEW QUESTION 16
Which dashboard or workarea displays the Scanned Invoices region for invoices processed through the Payables Integrated Imaging solution?
- A. Invoices Workarea only
- B. Payables Dashboard and Invoices Workarea
- C. Payables Dashboard only
- D. Manage Invoices page
- E. C-Level executives
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E51367_01/financialsop_gs/FAIPP/F1469798AN1007C.htm
NEW QUESTION 17
You have three procurement business units, four requisition business units and five sold-to business units. For which will the supplier registration flows be deployed?
- A. one business unit per supplier
- B. four requisition business units
- C. three procurement business units
- D. five sold-to business units
- E. twelve business units per supplier
NEW QUESTION 18
Which method can you use to route payment approval rules?
- A. Serial and FYI (For Your Information)
- B. Approval Groups
- C. Both Parallel and Sequential
- D. Sequential
- E. Parallel
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1005 dumps in VCE and PDF From Passcertsure, Welcome to Download: https://www.passcertsure.com/1z0-1005-test/ (New 80 Q&As Version)