Cause all that matters here is passing the Oracle 1z0-074 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 1z0-074 Upgrade Oracle DBA 11g/12c to 12cR2 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Ucertify 1z0-074 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free 1z0-074 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
From which two failure scenarios can a database be restored and recovered with theREPAIR DATABASE
command? (Choose two.)
- A. loss ofARCHIVELOGS
- B. loss of a redo log member
- C. loss of a noncritical data file
- D. loss of all copies of the control file
- E. loss of a critical data file such asSYSTEM,SYSAUXorUNDO
- F. loss ofSPFILE
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true about FLEX ASM? (Choose two.)
- A. A database instance on any node can connect to an ASM instance on any node.
- B. A separate ASM network is required.
- C. It is impossible to connect to a database instance on one node if the database password file for the same database is corrupt on another node in the cluster.
- D. Database instances that depend on an ASM instance that is terminated fail over to a node that has a surviving ASM instance.
- E. Database instances that depend on an ASM instance that is terminated connect to a surviving ASMinstance.
NEW QUESTION 3
ACDB,CDB1, has aLOCATIONSapplication container. NORTH_PDBandSOUTH_PDBare two application PDBs inLOCATIONS.
Both application PDBs are synchronized with the application installed in theLOCATIONS root… InCDB2, you create a remote clone,LOC_R, of theLOCATIONSapplication root.
You want to query data across theLOCATIONSapplication PDBs created inCDB1andCDB2. How can you do this?
- A. by creating a proxy PDB inLOCATIONS_ROOTinCDB1, referencingLOC_R
- B. by creating a proxy PDB inCDB1root, referencingLOC_R
- C. by using private database links created inCDB1andCDB2
- D. by using public database links created inCDB1andCDB2
- E. by creating a proxy PDB inCDB2root, referencingLOC_R
NEW QUESTION 4
QUERY_REWRITE_INTEGRITYandQUERY_REWRITE_ENABLEDare set toTRUSTEDand TRUE
respectively in an Oracle 12c Release 2 database.
You create theSALES_EVALreal-time materialized view (MV) on theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTStables, which supportsCOMPLETE REFRESHby executing these statements.
There is a constraint on thePRODUCTStable withENABLE, NOVALIDATE, andRELYattributes. No updates have been done toSALES, CUSTOMERS, orPRODUCTSsince the MV was created. From where are rows returned and why?
- A. from theSALES_EVALMV because theQUERY_REWRITE_ENABLEDsetting permits rewrites on unverified constraints if the table is not stale
- B. from theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTS tables becauseQUERY_REWRITE_INTEGRITYis set to TRUSTED
- C. from theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTStables because the column in theGROUP BYclause is different from theSALES_EVALMV definition
- D. from theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTStables because the columns used in theSELECTlist are different from theSALES_EVALMV definition
- E. from theSALES_EVALMV because theWHEREclause in the query and in theSALES_EVALdefinition are the same
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine these statements executed in thePROD1database:
Which statements are audited?
- A. only theCREATE USERstatement
- B. only theALTER SYSTEMstatements
- C. only theCREATE USERstatement and the first change toJOB_QUEUE_PROCESSES
- D. only the changes toJOB_QUEUE_PROCESSESand theCREATE USERstatement
- E. all the statements
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is true about transportable tablespaces?
- A. The tablespace data file or data files to be plugged in to the target database cannot have a different block size than any of the source database’s data file or files.
- B. The cannot be dictionary-managed tablespaces
- C. The source tablespace can be encrypted
- D. They can be administrative tablespaces such asSYSTEMorSYSAUX
NEW QUESTION 7
In your CDB1 container database, theDB_CREATE_FILE_DESTparameter is set to‘/u01/app/oracle/ oradata’.
CDB1has an application container calledREGIONS_APP.
There are no seeds forREGIONS_APPand there are no other application containers. You plan to execute this command.
CREATE PLUGGABLE DATABASE AS SEED ADMIN USER seed_adm IDENTIFIED BY admin_123;
What must you do for the command to execute successfully?
- A. Set the current container toREGIONS_APP
- B. Set the current container toCDB1
- C. Add theFILE_NAME_CONVERTclause to the command
- D. Add theCREATE_FILE_DESTclause to the command
- E. Set thePDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERTparameter to‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata’
NEW QUESTION 8
One of your databases supports an OLTP workload.
If a better plan is discovered for a statement, then you want that plan to be used. Which two can cause better plans to be used for a statement? (Choose two.)
- A. adaptive cursor sharing
- B. using literals in SQL statements
- C. SQL Access Advisor
- D. SQL Performance Analyzer
- E. adaptive execution plans
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true about application containers? (Choose two.)
- A. A regular PDB can be plugged in to an application container provided it is an Oracle Database 12c Release2 (12.2) PDB.
- B. An application root can be unplugged from a CDB and plugged in to another CDB.
- C. An application PDB can belong to multiple application containers.
- D. User-created common objects are accessible from the CDB root.
- E. The application root stores user-created common objects and Oracle-supplied common objects.
- F. Multiple application roots can be created in one container database.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement is true about the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR)?
- A. Space used by the ADR can be limited to a user-specified value.
- B. Space used by the ADR is limited based only on the retention period.
- C. The retention period for the ADR is set based on the space limit specified.
- D. When the ADR reaches the space limit, it deletes incident dumps and metadata before deleting old core dumps.
- E. Manual purging of all types of ADR files is allowed.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three tasks are performed automatically byDatabase Upgrade Assistant (DBUA)when the
database to be upgraded is in archivelog mode and has the database flashback feature enabled? (Choose three.)
- A. It changes Oracle kernel parameters if required
- B. It creates a restore point to restore the database if the upgrade fails
- C. It drops all the invalid objects
- D. It calls thecatctl.plscript to perform the upgrade process in parallel
- E. It automatically resets theCOMPATIBLEparameter value to12.0.0
- F. It modifies or creates new tablespaces as required
NEW QUESTION 12
You create a refreshable copy PDB,PDB_COPY, from thePDB_ORGPDB by using theREFRESH MODE EVERY 5 MINUTESclause.
What happens every five minutes?
- A. An automatic refresh is done providedPDB_COPYis closed; otherwise the refresh is differed and attempted again after five minutes.
- B. PDB_COPYis automatically closed provided there is no ongoing transaction inPDB_ORGand then reopened as read-only after the refresh is complete.
- C. PDB_COPY’Sstate is automatically changed to read-write and back to read-only after the refresh is complete.
- D. PDB_COPY’Sstate is automatically changed to read-only and then reopened as read-write after the refresh is complete.
- E. An automatic refresh is done providedPDB_COPYis in read-only mode; otherwise the refresh is deferred and attempted again after five minutes.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements are true about the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)? (Choose three.)
- A. It analyzes only those memory components of the database instance that are impacting performance.
- B. It determines the segments on which waits are occurring when the database has a high number of buffer busy waits.
- C. It analyzes the performance of the database instance based on the latest two AWR snapshots.
- D. It determines SQL statements that are performing poorly.
- E. It recommends implementing SQL profiles to generate better execution plans.
- F. It analyzes only the components and waits that are impacting database performance.
NEW QUESTION 14
In which three situations would you recommend DB Replay to be used? (Choose three.)
- A. to check the impact of schema changes such as adding new indexes or materialized views
- B. to check the impact of database migration to the cloud
- C. to check the impact of changing the storage system or the network
- D. to check the impact of partitioning a table
- E. to check the impact of new optimizer statistics
- F. to check the impact of upgrading and patching databases
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three resources can be controlled or managed by using Oracle Database Resource Manager? (Choose three.)
- A. number of parallel queries issued by a consumer group
- B. maximum number of DML operations performed by a consumer group
- C. sessions that are blocking other sessions
- D. sessions that are not blocking other sessions
- E. UNDO quota for a consumer group
NEW QUESTION 16
In which situation can the optimizer choose a hash join?
- A. when a non-equijoin is used and the join column in at least one of the tables is a primary key
- B. when a non-equijoin is used and the join column for both tables is a primary key
- C. when a non-equijoin is used between a table and a sorted hash cluster
- D. when an equality operator is used
- E. when any self-join is done
NEW QUESTION 17
You execute this command in your database:
ALTER SYSTEM SET ENCRYPT_NEW_TABLESPACES = DDL;
How does this affect the creation of tablespaces?
- A. User tablespaces with noENCRYPTIONclause specified in theCREATE TABLESPACEstatement are not encrypted anywhere.
- B. TEMPandUNDOtablespaces are transparently encrypted with AES128 by default only in the cloud.
- C. TEMPandUNDOtablespaces are transparently encrypted with AES128 by default in an on-premise database.
- D. User tablespaces with noENCRYPTIONclause specified in theCREATE TABLESPACEstatement are transparently encrypted with AES128 only in an on-premise database.
- E. User tablespaces with noENCRYPTIONclause specified in theCREATE TABLESPACEstatement are transparently encrypted with AES128 only in the cloud.
NEW QUESTION 18
You create a new application container,SALES_APP, with applicationPDBs,SALES1_PDB, andSALES2_PDB.
You want to install theNEW_APPapplication inSALES1_PDBandSALES2_PDBby using:
Where should you execute these statements?
- A. All the statements should be executed in the application root.
- B. All the statements should be executed in the application seed.
- C. All the statements should be executed in theSALES1_PDBandSALES2_PDBapplication containers.
- D. BEGIN/END INSTALLstatements should be executed in the application root and the SYNC statement inSALES1_PDBandSALES2_PDB.
- E. BEGIN/END INSTALLstatements should be executed in the CDB root and the SYNC statement in the application root.
NEW QUESTION 19
TheCOMPATIBLEparameter is set to 22.214.171.124.0.
Which two statements are true about SQL identifier lengths? (Choose two.)
- A. Disk group, PDB, and tablespace names are limited to 30 bytes.
- B. Table names can be as long as 128 bytes.
- C. Database names can be as long as 30 bytes.
- D. Database link names can be as long as 30 bytes.
- E. Database names can be as long as 128 bytes.
NEW QUESTION 20
Examine this command:
Which statement is true?
- A. Up to four worker processes are allocated to export data and metadata
- B. Four worker processes are allocated to export only data
- C. Four worker processes are active to export only metadata
- D. Four worker processes are allocated to export data and metadata
- E. Four worker processes are allocated when there is sufficient CPU available
NEW QUESTION 21
InTESTDB, U1hasSYSDBAprivileges and the passwordOracle_4U. You recreate the password file:
$ orapwd FILE=orapwtestdb FORMAT=12.2 password=Oracle_123 ENTRIES=5 Examine the command and result:
$ sqlplus u1/Oracle_4U@testdb as sysdba ERROR:
ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied What can you do to fix this error?
- A. Recreate the password file with the password set toOracle_4U.
- B. Change the password ofU1 to Oracle_123.
- C. Set theREMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILEparameter value to NONE.
- D. RegrantSYSDBA to U1.
- E. Restart the database instance.
NEW QUESTION 22
Examine this parameter:
Examine these commands:
Which three are true after executing these commands? (Choose three.) (Choose three.)
- A. All statements executed by SH are captured and included in a baseline.
- B. Statements executed by both SH and SYS may be captured and included in a baseline.
- C. Only statements executed by SYS are captured and included in a baseline.
- D. Only statements executed by SH containing the “TEST_ONLY” string are excluded from capture.
- E. Statements executed by any user containing the “TEST_ONLY” string are excluded from capture.
- F. Only repeatable statements executed by SYS and SH are considered for baselines.
NEW QUESTION 23
Examine these statements:
Which statement is true?
- A. Statements 2 and 3 will validate the conversion
- B. Only statement 3 will validate the conversion
- C. Only statement 1 will validate the conversion
- D. Statement 1 will return an error
- E. All the statements will validate the conversion
NEW QUESTION 24
In which four situations does theRMAN DUPLICATEcommand use the “pull” method? (Choose four.)
- A. when theUSING BACKUPSETclause is used
- B. when theSET ENCRYPTIONclause is added before theDUPLICATEcommand
- C. when theSECTION SIZEclause is used
- D. when the number of auxiliary channels allocated is less than the number of target channels allocated
- E. when theUSING COMPRESSED BACKUPSETclause is used
- F. when no auxiliary channels are allocated
- G. whenIMAGE COPIESare used for theDUPLICATEoperation
NEW QUESTION 25
UsersBIXBY, RLAYTON,andMURDOKeach have a table namedCUST_RECORDSin their schemA. BIXBYhas created a procedure,UPDATE_CUST, which updates theCUST_RECORDStable with invoker’s
BIXBYgrants the execute permission onUPDATE_CUSTto theRLAYTONuser.
WhenRLAYTONexecutes theUPDATE_CUSTprocedure, which table does the procedure attempt to update?
- A. CUST_RECORDStable inBixby’sschema
- B. CUST_RECORDStable inMurdok’sschema
- C. CUST_RECORDStable inRlayton’sschema
- D. CUST_RECORDStable in the schema ofBixbyandRlayton
- E. CUST_RECORDStable in the schema of Bixby,Rlayton, andMurdok
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Certstest now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-074 dumps! All 1z0-074 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1z0-074/ (75 New Questions)