for Oracle certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated . 100% PASS 1Z0-567 Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Essentials exam Today!
Free 1Z0-567 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Identify the true statement regarding administrative functions in P6 R8.
- A. Administrative functions can be performed in the client, or in the web interface.
- B. Administrative functions can only be performed in the client.
- C. Administrative functions can only be performed in the web interface.
- D. Administrative functions are determined at point of Installation.
Explanation: For P6 Enterprise, all administrative functions are accessed via the web interface.
NEW QUESTION 2
Select the true statement regarding currencies.
- A. Only one base currency is supported per database.
- B. Currencies are updated daily per exchange rates.
- C. Only 10 currencies are supported in Primavera.
- D. Only two currencies are supported in Primavera.
Explanation: The base currency is the monetary unit used to store cost data for all projects in the database and is controlled by a global administrative
setting in the Project Management module. The default base currency for Primavera is US dollars ($). The view currency is the monetary unit used to display cost data in Primavera and is controlled by a user preference.
Note: All costs are stored in the Based Currency. All costs are stored in the Base Currency and all other Currencies are calculated values using the Base Currency value and conversion rate.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are a portfolio manager. You opened a portfolio and you refreshed the filter. However, some of the projects that were previously in the portfolio are no longer there.
- A. You no longer have sufficient project-level security to view the "missing" project's data.
- B. Your web interface license was revoked to allow other users to interface with the projects.
- C. The value of the code assigned to the missing projects has changed.
- D. The projects were deleted when the filter was refreshed.
Explanation: If you choose to update Primavera activities that fall within a filter and choose to add new activities, only activities that meet that filter’s criteria will be added.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are an application administrator. You received a change request to alter the relationship between an EPS node and its associated OBS element.
What would be a prudent course of action to complete before moving forward with this change?
- A. Merge the old OBS element with the requested OBS element.
- B. Create a new OBS element per the change request.
- C. Determine which users would be affected.
- D. Delete the old OBS element per change request.
Explanation: Users might be affected.
Note: The OBS and EPS are interconnected such that the OBS can be used to apply security roles and access all projects below specific EPS elements.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a program manager for a group of 10+ projects. You actually have a dedicated node for each program, and your owned projects reside under each node. Each program has its own unique requirements for viewing activity data.
You do not want to ask for activity codes that would be visible to the entire organization. Which activity coding solution would serve the needs of the project managers in your programs?
- A. Create global activity codes.
- B. Create user activity codes.
- C. Create project activity codes.
- D. Create EPS activity codes.
Explanation: EPS activity codes can be used only in projects that belong to a specified EPS, including its subordinate EPS nodes, if any.
* An activity code can be designated as one of three types: Global, EPS, or project.
* Activity Codes can be defined through the Administer | Enterprise Data dialog, where they can be set at the Global, EPS, and Project level. Activity codes help to sort, filter, and group activities.
* Some data can be stored either at the enterprise level, or at the project
level. One such example is activity codes. Some activity codes may be enterprise, perhaps CSI codes to identify the type of work. Others, such as the specific floor in a multi-story construction, are particular to one project and meaningless in others.
Reference: Oracle Primavera P6, What are codes?
NEW QUESTION 6
Identify the true statement regarding Activity Step templates.
- A. Activity % complete must be Physical when using Activity Step templates.
- B. There are limits to the number of Activity Step templates in the database.
- C. Activity Step templates are the place where resources are allocated and assigned.
- D. Activity Step Templates are governed by global security.
Explanation: Requirements for using weighted steps to calculate Activity Percent Complete
All of the following must be in place
* The Percent Complete Type for the activity that is using weighted steps must be set to Physical.
* In the Project Management module, a project-level option must be turned on.
* Weight values must be specified and work progress must be reported for each step.
Note: Activity Step Templates – to define sets of reusable steps common to many activities in a project or across projects.
Reference: Oracle Primavera P6, Activity Steps Overview
NEW QUESTION 7
When assigning a user to a user-interface view, deselecting the Allow Editing check box restricts the user’s ability to _____.
- A. edit project data in the view
- B. edit the user Interface view
- C. edit his or her password
- D. edit his or her resource profile
Explanation: Creating User Interface Views
On the Create User Interface View page, click the Users tab:
Select a user from the Available Users window to assign the user to that view. Click Select to move the user to the Selected Users column.
Select the Allow Editing option to enable the user to edit the contents of their interface view.
Reference; P6 EPPM Administrator’s Guide, Creating User Interface Views
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the significance of setting "Summarize project based on high-level resource planning"?
- A. Summarized project data will reflect top-down plans.
- B. Summarized project data will reflect bottoms-up plans.
- C. Summarized project data will reflect actuals pushed from another application.
- D. Summarized project data will be monetized.
Explanation: Typically, use the High Level Resource Planning option for future projects that are currently planning only high-level resource allocation requirements, or for projects that are underway, but for which you do not want to assign resources at a detailed activity- level.
Note: ‘Summarize Project Based on’ determines whether the Summarizer calculates and displays rolled-up data based on resource assignments at the activity or project level.
Note 2: You can summarize project data to a specific WBS level when calculating and maintaining summary data.
NEW QUESTION 9
Identify the true statement regarding user-interface views.
- A. Deleting a user-interface view that has assigned users could cause user issues.
- B. Each user may be assigned to multiple user-interface views.
- C. User-interface views overwrite project and global security profiles.
- D. User-interface views are created and managed by individual users.
Explanation: A user interface view is a customized view of the Dashboards, Portfolios, Projects, and Resources sections of P6 Web Access typically associated with a role.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer's project managers are at a very low level of skill/maturity. Your scope of work includes the creation and management of schedule standards, usage of work products and documents, and schedule-variance tracking to improve estimation processes. Work out of scope includes risk and issue management. You have decided to modify a user-interface view for the project managers.
Where do you remove access to risk and issue management?
- A. Remove the Risks and Issues portlets from dashboards.
- B. Remove Risk and Issues from the global security profile.
- C. Remove Risk and Issues from the Protects section.
- D. Remove Risk and Issues licenses.
Explanation: We remove these two specific portlets (Risk, Issues) for the Dashboards which are used by the Project Managers.
* Dashboards are created with up to 12 windows of data called Portlets
* Dashboards build upon those analysis tools and present project and portfolio information in a
way that is easy to set up and use. These dashboards can be customized and assigned so that specific users or groups of users can see the same information when they log into the system. Dashboards can be configured to suit individual needs or literally
get everyone on the same page.
NEW QUESTION 11
In your project, cost and work effort is not subject to change. Which duration type should be used?
- A. Fixed Units
- B. Fixed Duration and Units/Time
- C. Fixed Units/Time
- D. Fixed Duration and Units
Explanation: Cost and work is here least flexible. If total work effort or fixed costs are most important, choose Fixed Units.
Note: Working with Duration Types Duration type options
Duration type determines whether the schedule, resource availability, or cost is most inflexible when calculations are performed to reflect activity progress. Duration type affects update calculations only when resources are assigned to an activity.
Choose a duration type based on which factor is the most important, or least flexible, in planning your project.
If schedule is most important, choose Fixed Duration and Units/Time or Fixed Duration and Units.
If resource availability is most important, choose Fixed Units/Time.
If total work effort or fixed costs are most important, choose Fixed Units.
NEW QUESTION 12
By default, a role's limit is determined by ____.
- A. the manually entered value on the Limit tab in the Role Dictionary
- B. the combined limit of all resources assigned to the role
- C. the combined limit of all primary resources assigned to the role
- D. the combined limit of all primary resources assigned to a project
Explanation: By default, role limits are calculated based on the limit defined for each role’s primary resource, which may not accurately reflect a role’s planned allocation.
Reference; Oracle Primavera P6 Project Management, Reference Manual, Define role limits
NEW QUESTION 13
You are a project manager with a required monthly update cycle. You have marked actual start and actual finish dates for your Physical % complete activities, with % complete calculated from activity steps. You schedule and summarize your project plans. However, your activities are not showing 100% complete. What is the problem?
- A. Your security does not allow you to update Activity Status.
- B. You did not save the changes made to the activities.
- C. You have not completed each of the activity steps.
- D. You must refresh the view in the web to view the changes.
NEW QUESTION 14
Where are workflows accessed?
- A. In portfolios
- B. In the EPS
- C. In the dashboards
- D. In the workspace
Explanation: The Workflow portlet is displayed in a Dashboard. Example:
1) Setup and Configuration: After your administrator sets up BPM, configure a dashboard to display the Workflows portlet.
2) Action Required Tab: This tab shows the tasks that are important to you (the currently logged in user).
3) My Workflows Tab: This tab enables you to view all workflows according to role and status filters you can set.
4) Initiate a Workflow: Click Initiate a Workflow to start a new instance of a workflow based on a predesigned template.
When a specific user or any user assigned to a role or group logs into P6, the Workflows portlet on their dashboard will display their relevant tasks at this stage of the workflow, as authenticated by BPM.
Reference: Oracle Primavera P6, Working with Workflows in P6
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify the best definition of the EPS.
- A. The hierarchical definition of project budgets and actual costs.
- B. The hierarchical definition of reporting structures.
- C. The hierarchical structure of the security for projects.
- D. The hierarchical structure of the database of projects.
Explanation: Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
The EPS is the outsider's view of your company, showing your lines of business. The EPS is laid out in a tree structure.
The EPS is used to organize and manage the projects in your organization.
Your database of projects is arranged in a hierarchy called the enterprise project structure (EPS).
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify one new feature in Release 8 related to Resource Management.
- A. Resource GANTT chart
- B. Resource capacity versus demand
- C. Resource teams
- D. Role teams
Explanation: New features include a resourceGantt chart and the definition of rolling date windows saved to views.
NEW QUESTION 17
Select the statement that best describes "Manage Scenarios" functionality.
- A. You can create a portfolio for your own use or for sharing.
- B. You can view portfolio data in different forms.
- C. You can capture a snapshot of project data.
- D. You can select a portfolio to work with or execute commands.
Explanation: Choose Manage Scenarios display a list of all scenarios available to you, and to modify or delete scenarios. Scenarios are historical snapshots of project group data you can use to aid analysis of project groups on the Portfolio Analysis and Capacity Planning pages.
For detailed information on modify scenarios, see Modify scenarios. For detailed information on deleting scenarios, see Delete scenarios.
Note: The Manage Scenarios page enables you to view the list of all scenarios available to you. Use this page to modify and delete scenarios, view or add notes for a scenario, and send e-mail to users associated with a scenario. Each entry represents a project code, EPS node, or portfolio and includes an identifying icon, name or title, and the number of associated scenarios. Only entries with existing scenarios are defined.
Getting Here: Click the Portfolios menu and choose Manage Scenarios Reference: Oracle Primavera P6, Manage Scenarios Page
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-567 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection 1Z0-567 dumps in VCE and PDF here: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1Z0-567/ (84 Q&As Dumps)