Act now and download your Oracle 1Z0-516 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1Z0-516 tutorials. Download Up to the immediate present Oracle Oracle EBS R12.1 General Ledger Essentials exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1Z0-516 with a classic professional.
Also have 1Z0-516 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Mark, the GL accountant, asks you whether he can use the constant (C) segment type with the parent segment values while defining the MassAllocation formula. What would be your response?
- A. Whether you can do this depends on the formula.
- B. You can customize the workflow and then do this.
- C. Whether you can do this depends on the responsibility.
- D. You can do this only if Allow Dynamic Insert is enabled.
- E. You can do this only if there is a summary account associated with the parent.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three statements are true regarding simple Table-Based BOM Mapping Configuration rules? (Choose three.)
- A. They can generate a child BOM item in the BOM instance only if its parent BOM item is also included
- B. They can support a multi-level hierarchical BOM structure
- C. They can be defined at the Product Family level
- D. They can map multiple BOM items to an individual row in an array set of Configuration attributes
- E. They can be used alongside Advanced BML-Based BOM Mapping rules
NEW QUESTION 3
When defining a new user, which Type value can grant a user account complete access to the CPQ Cloud site?
- A. AdminAccess with Create/Modify Users selected
- B. Root with Create/Modify Users selected
- C. Administration with Create/Modify Users selected
- D. FullAccess with Create/Modify Users selected
- E. Superuser with Create/Modify Users selected
NEW QUESTION 4
When using Web Services 1.0, consider the following sequence of a client system calling CPQ Cloud WebServices.
*1. Call Security Login WebServices with User ID and Password.
*2. Create a Commerce updateTransaction WebServices call by using an existing transaction ID.
*3. Make the following updates in the web service XML:
Set Session ID
Set “_shipTo_first_name” to “myName”
*4. Submit the WebService call.
*5. Call Security Logout WebServices with the Session ID to close the session. Based on the given sequence, which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The call in step 4 will throw an error
- B. The Commerce transaction should be updated with the new Ship To name
- C. The session will still be open
- D. Step 3 does not specify an action to execute; therefore, nothing is updated in the transaction
- E. Step 5 is unnecessar
- F. Session ID is not needed to log out
NEW QUESTION 5
When structuring the summary accounts hierarchy, what fact must you take into consideration?
- A. Grandparenting is not allowed (parents cannot become children).
- B. You must include every parent value that is defined in the chart of accounts to a rollup group.
- C. General Ledger will not automatically maintain rollup relationships from the summary level to the lowest detail level.
- D. You can drill down only on balances from the summary level to the lowest detail level, and not to intermediate detail levels.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about Formulas? (Choose two.)
- A. Both attributes and library functions can be used as inputs for Formula Management
- B. Only attributes can be used as inputs for Formula Management
- C. Formulas cannot be run in sequence to perform multi-step calculations
- D. Formulas can set both transaction- and line-level attributes
NEW QUESTION 7
You set the GL: Journal Review Required profile option to “Yes.” Identify the result.
- A. requires all journals to be reviewed before posting
- B. requires review of recurring journals before posting
- C. requires review of a journal entered in GL by the approver before posting
- D. requires generated AutoAllocation journals to be reviewed before posting
NEW QUESTION 8
The accounting setup process in Oracle General Ledger consists of three main steps. (Choose three.)
- A. Update accounting options.
- B. Approve accounting options.
- C. Complete the accounting setup.
- D. Create an accounting setup structure.
NEW QUESTION 9
Given the following code:
Which function, when filled in the blank, will return a value of 1?
- A. arrayfind
- B. findinsidearray
- C. findarray
- D. findinarray
NEW QUESTION 10
ABC Enterprise has operations in the US and its headquarters in the UK. They share the same chart of accounts, accounting calendar, accounting method, and ledger-processing options.
UK management requires reporting on receivables from its US operations in GBP each month. Identify the best option for the US operations to report to their parent.
- A. Create an account-level reporting currency.
- B. Create a subledger-level reporting currency.
- C. Create a journal-level reporting currency for every transaction.
- D. Create a balance-level reporting currency and run general ledger translation.
NEW QUESTION 11
What are three valid reasons for a Configuration rule failing to execute? (Choose three.)
- A. A runtime error occurs within the rule, which is firing before the current rule
- B. The status of the rule is set to Inactive
- C. The rule’s Condition attributes are hidden in Configuration Layout
- D. The attributes used in the rule are not added in Configuration Layout
NEW QUESTION 12
The Health Department of the United Kingdom is using the cash basis of accounting. After the recent elections, the new government has decided to implement Oracle General Ledger.
They want to change the accounting method to accrual basis. However, they also want to maintain the cash basis of accounting for reporting purposes.
As an implementation consultant, what one recommendation would you make to meet the above requirement?
- A. Create two primary ledgers with the standard cash method.
- B. Create two primary ledgers with the standard accrual method.
- C. Create a primary ledger with standard cash, and a reporting ledger with standard accrual.
- D. Create a primary ledger with the standard accrual method, and a reporting ledger with standard cash.
- E. Create a primary ledger with standard accrual, and the secondary ledger with the standard cash methods.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have implemented a Commerce Constraint rule, which has an Advanced action. While testing, you find that the attribute values specified in the rule are not being constrained, even though the condition is always true.
What are two reasons for this behavior? (Choose two.)
- A. The attribute is used as a condition for a Commerce Hiding rule
- B. Configuration was not deployed after the rule was implemented
- C. Commerce was not deployed after the rule was implemented
- D. The rule is inactive
NEW QUESTION 14
Identify three features of a Balancing Entity. (Choose three.)
- A. Balance sheets are prepared for a Balancing Entity.
- B. A Legal Entity may comprise one or more than one balancing segments.
- C. Multiple Balancing Entities within the same Operating Unit structure is not supported.
- D. A Balancing Entity is represented as a balancing segment value in the accounting flexfield structure.
- E. Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 automatically secures balancing segment values within your chart of accounts with specific Legal Entities or Operating Units.
NEW QUESTION 15
A user has been assigned with five Operating Units in his or her security profile. The user transacts in three of those Operating Units, the remaining two are used occasionally.
The user can limit the list of values available to the three Operating Units by _______ .
- A. setting the preferred Operating Units in user preferences
- B. setting the values for the MO: Operating Unit at the user level profile option
- C. setting the values for the MO: Default Operating Units at the user level profile option
- D. requesting the system administrator, to update the Operating Units in the security profile
- E. requesting the system administrator to set up MO: Default Operating Unit for the responsibility
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the effect of summary accounts on the efficiency of the posting process?
- A. Use summary accounts in the posting process to accumulate values.
- B. Use summary accounts in the posting process to not accumulate values.
- C. Use of summary accounts increases the efficiency of the posting process.
- D. Use of summary accounts decreases the efficiency of the posting process.
NEW QUESTION 17
In the Multi-Org model, which organization type is the highest level that impacts accounting?
- A. Ledger
- B. Operating Unit
- C. Business Group
- D. GRE/Legal Entity
- E. Inventory Organization
NEW QUESTION 18
A user tries to upload the following Parts file from the ExampleParts_Testsite’s.zip ZIP file by using FTP: ExampleParts_Testsite’s.csv.
What causes the Parts upload to fail based on the file name?
- A. The file name exceeds character limits
- B. CSV files are not valid file extensions that can be uploaded by using FTP
- C. The apostrophe used in the file name in invalid
- D. The “_” used in the file name is invalid
NEW QUESTION 19
Identify the three actions that you can perform using the consolidation workbench. (Choose three.)
- A. Access the state controller.
- B. Change the chart of accounts.
- C. Create consolidations sets, which launch multiple consolidations in a single step.
- D. Create multi-level hierarchies, which you can view using the graphical consolidation hierarchy viewer.
NEW QUESTION 20
During the cutover phase of a project to implement Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, you are responsible for converting historical account balances into Oracle General Ledger from a legacy system. There is no Account Code Combination setup in the Production Instance.
Identify the setup in the Accounting Key Flexfield structure that is required to perform this conversion.
- A. Define Value Sets and assign them to Segments.
- B. Define Segments in the Accounting FlexField structure.
- C. Qualify one of the Segments as the Balancing Segment.
- D. The Key Flexfield Segments have to be enabled and displayed.
- E. Select the “Allow Dynamic Inserts” check box in the Accounting Key Flexfield structure.
NEW QUESTION 21
Scott, a consultant with a leading consulting firm, is implementing Oracle General Ledger at a client site and is setting up FSG reports to be used by different users.
One of the customer requirements is that all users with modify access must not be able to modify privileges on FSG reports.
Identify the correct option to meet customer requirements.
- A. Enable the security on definition by selecting the enable security check box.
- B. Remove the security on definition by deselecting the enable security check box.
- C. Exclude the assign access function for those definitions from the user's responsibility.
- D. Define security rules and specify what actions can be performed by each user or a group of users.
- E. Set up profile options against each user and specify what actions can be performed by each user or a group of users.
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-516 Exam with 773 Q&As Certifytools Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certifytools 1Z0-516 Dumps: https://www.certifytools.com/1Z0-516-exam.html (773 New Questions)