Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Check 1Z0-067 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You issue the RMAN commands:
RMAN> CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO disk;
RKAN> CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE DISK BACKUP TYPE TO COPY; RMAN>CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP ON;
RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE PLUS ARCHIVELOG DELETE INPUT;
Which three tasks are performed by the BACKUP DATABASE command?
- A. switching the online redo log file
- B. backing up all data files as image copies and archive log files, and deleting those archive log files
- C. backing up only the used blocks in the data files
- D. backing up all used and unused blocks in the data files
- E. backing up all archived log files and marking them as obsolete
NEW QUESTION 2
You create two Resource Manager plans, one for night time workloads, the other for day time.
How would you make the plans switch automatically?
- A. Use job classes.
- B. Use scheduler windows.
- C. Use the mapping rule for the consumer groups.
- D. Set the switch_time plan directive for both plans.
- E. Use scheduler schedule
Explanation: The resource manager is only activated when a default resource plan is assigned. Only one resource plan can be active at any given time. Resource plan switches can be automated using scheduler windows or performed manually by setting the resource_manager_plan parameter using the alter system command as shown below.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three types of failures are detected by the Data Recovery Advisor (DRA)?
- A. loss of a non-critical data file
- B. loss of a control file
- C. physical data block corruption
- D. logical data block corruption
- E. loss of an archived redo log file
Explanation: Data Recovery Advisor can diagnose failures such as the following: Components such as datafiles and control files that are not accessible because they do not exist, do not have the correct access permissions, have been taken offline, and so on Physical corruptions such as block checksum failures and invalid block header field values
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true about setting the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter to a nonzero value? (Choose two.)
- A. The value of the LOG_CHECKPOINT_INTERVAL parameter overrides the value of the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter.
- B. The MTTR advisor is enabled only if the value is greater than the default value.
- C. Automatic checkpoint tuning is enabled.
- D. The time taken to recover an instance after a crash is always exactly the same as the value set for the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET parameter.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement is true about the loss or damage of a temp file that belongs to the temporary tablespace of a pluggable database (PDB)?
- A. The PDB is closed and the temp file is re-created automatically when the PDB is opened.
- B. The PDB is closed and requires media recovery at the PDB level.
- C. The PDB does not close and the temp file is re-created automatically whenever the containerdatabase (CDB) is opened.
- D. The PDB does not close and starts by using the default temporary tablespace defined for the CD
Explanation: If a temp file belonging to a PDB temporary tablespace is lost or damaged, and the user issuing the statement uses it, an error during the execution of SQL statements that require that temporary space for sorting occurs. ... The PDB can open with a missing temporary file. If any of the temporary files do not exist when the PDB is opened, they are automatically re-created. They are also automatically recreated at CDB startup.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three requirements must be met before a tablespace can be transported across different platforms?
- A. Both the source and target databases must use the same character set.
- B. The platforms of both the source and target databases must have the same endian format.
- C. The compatible parameter value must be the same in the source and target databases.
- D. The minimum compatibility level for both the source and target databases must be 10.0.0.
- E. The tablespace to be transported must be in read-only mod
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two options can be configured for an existing database by using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)?
- A. Database Resident Connection Pooling
- B. Oracle Suggested Backup Strategy
- C. Database Vault in ORACLE_HOME
- D. Nondefaultblocksizetablespaces
- E. Configure Label Security
NEW QUESTION 8
You are administering a multitenant container database (CDB) that contains multiple pluggable databases (PDBs). You are connected to cdb$root as the sys user. You execute the commands: SQL> CREATE USER C##ADMIN IDENTIFIED BY orcll23;
SQL> CREATE ROLE C##CONNECT;
SQL> GRANT CREATE SESSION, CREATE TABLE, SELECT ANY TABLE TO C##CONNECT; SQL> GRANT C##CONNECT to C##ADMIN CONTAINER=ALL;
Which statement is true about the c##connect role?
- A. It is created only in cdb$root and cannot be granted to the c##admin user with the container=all clause.
- B. It is granted to the c##admin user only in the CDB.
- C. It is granted to the c##admin user in all PDBs and can be granted only to a local user in a PDB.
- D. It is granted to the c##admin user in all PDBs and can be granted object and system privileges for a PDB.
“CONTAINER Clause The CONTAINER clause applies when you are connected to a CDB. However, it is not necessary to specify the CONTAINER clause because its default values are the only allowed
values. To create a common role, you must be connected to the root. You can optionally specify CONTAINER = ALL, which is the default when you are connected to the root. To create a local role, you must be connected to a PDB. You can optionally specify CONTAINER = CURRENT, which is the default when you are connected to a PDB.”
NEW QUESTION 9
Your database is running in archivelog mode. You are taking a backup of your database by using RMAN with a recovery catalog. Because of a media failure, one of the data files and all the control files are lost.
Examine the steps to recover the database:
1. Restore the control files by using the RMAN restore controlfile command.
2. Mount the database.
3. Restore the data files by using the RMAN restore database command.
4. Open the database with the resetlogs option.
5. Recover the data files by using the RMAN recover using backup controlfile command.
6. Start the database instance in nomount state.
7. Connect to the target database by using a recovery catalog.
8. Open the database.
9. Restore the data file.
10. Recover the data file.
Identify the required steps in the correct order. A. 7, 6, 1, 2, 3, 5, 4
- A. 7, 2, 1, 3, 5, 8
- B. 7, 6, 1, 2, 9, 10, 8
- C. 7, 6, 1, 2, 9, 10, 4
Explanation: “If all copies of the current control file are lost or damaged, then you must restore and mount a backup control file. You must then run the RECOVER command, even if no datafiles have been restored, and open the database with the RESETLOGS option.” https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/backup.111/b28270/rcmadvre.htm#i1006245
NEW QUESTION 10
You have installed two 64G flash devices to support the Database Smart Flash Cache feature on your database server that is running on Oracle Linux.
You have set the db_smart_flash_file parameter: DB_FLASH_CACHE_FILE= ‘ /dev/f lash_device_1‘,‘ /dev/f lash_device_2‘ How should the D3_flash_cache_size be configured to use both devices?
- A. Set DB_FLASH_CACHE_SIZE=64G.
- B. Set D3_FLASH_CACHE_SIZE=64G, 64G.
- C. Set D3_FLASK_CACKE_SI2E=i28G.
- D. db_flash_cache_SI2E is automatically configured by the instance at startu
Explanation: * Smart Flash Cache concept is not new in Oracle 12C - DB Smart Flash Cache in Oracle 11g.
In this release Oracle has made changes related to both initialization parameters used by DB Smart Flash cache. Now you can define many files|devices and its sizes for “Database Smart Flash Cache” are
A. In previous releases only one file|device could be defined. DB_FLASH_CACHE_FILE = /dev/sda, /dev/sdb, /dev/sdc DB_FLASH_CACHE_SIZE = 32G, 32G, 64G
So above settings defines 3 devices which will be in use by “DB Smart Flash Cache”
/dev/sda – size 32G
/dev/sdb – size 32G
/dev/sdc – size 64G
New view V$FLASHFILESTAT – it’s used to determine the cumulative latency and read counts of each file|device and compute the average latency
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two can be backed up by using RMAN in a database that is in ARCHIVELOG mode? Choose two.
- A. data files while the database is in NOMOUNT state
- B. data blocks in data files that have changed since the previous backup
- C. PFILE and password file in MOUNT state
- D. data files while the database is open
- E. online redo log files while the database is open
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true when row-archival management is enabled?
- A. Visibility of the ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is controlled by the row archival visibility session parameter.
- B. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is updated manually or by a program that can reference activity tracking columns, to indicate that a row is no longer considered active.
- C. The row archival visibility session parameter defaults to all rows.
- D. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is visible if it is referenced in the select list of a query.
- E. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is updated automatically by the database based on activity tracking columns, to indicate that a row is no longer considered active.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your production database is running in archivelog mode. You use RMAN with a recovery catalog to back up your database to media and the database is uniquely identified in the recovery catalog.
You want to create a test database from the production database and allow the production database to remain open during the duplicate process. You restore the database backups to a new host with the same directory structure as the production database and want to use the recovery catalog for future backups after the database is successfully restored to the new host.
How would you achieve this?
- A. by using the RMAN switch command to set the new location for the data files
- B. by using the RMAN duplicate command with no filename check to recover the database to the new host
- C. by using the RMAN duplicate command with dbid and set nekname for tablespace to recover the database to the new host
- D. by creating a new database in the new host, and then using the RMAN recover command
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/backup.111/b28270/rcmdupdb.htm#CHDGFABD
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about making RMAN image copies of a database? Choose two.
- A. They can be made only when the database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode.
- B. They consist of all used and unused blocks in the data files.
- C. They can be made only when the database is in MOUNT state.
- D. They can only be written to disk.
- E. They can be made only when the database is running in NOARCHIVELOG mod
NEW QUESTION 15
In your database, the user SCOTT wants to retrieve the dropped HR.EMPLOYEES table by using the command:
SQL> FLASHBACK TABLE HR.EMPLOYEES TO BEFORE DROP;
What are three prerequisites for this command to succeed? (Choose three.)
- A. The recycle bin should be enabled.
- B. No duplicates of the HR.EMPLOYEES table should exist in the recyclebin of the HR schema.
- C. SCOTT should have the SELECT privilege on the HR schema and its recyclebin.
- D. SCOTT should have the FLASHBACK ANY TABLE privilege.
- E. No other table with the same name should exist in the HR schema.
- F. Undo retention guarantee must be enable
NEW QUESTION 16
Which parameter must be set to which value to implement automatic PGA memory management?
- A. Set memory_target to zero.
- B. Set STATISTICS_LEVEL to BASIC.
- C. Set pga_aggregate_target to a nonzero value.
- D. Set pga_aggregate_target and sga_target to the same value.
- E. Set sgajtarget to zer
Explanation: When automatic memory management is not enabled, the default method for the instance PGA is automatic PGA memory management http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28318/memory.htm
NEW QUESTION 17
In a database supporting an OLTP workload, tables are frequently updated on both key and nonkeycolumns. Reports are also generated by joining multiple tables.
Which table organization or type would provide the best performance for this hybrid workload?
- A. heap table with a primary key index
- B. external table
- C. hash clustered table
- D. global temporary table
- E. index clustered table
Explanation: Do not cluster tables if the application joins them only occasionally or modifies their common column values frequently. Modifying a row’s cluster key value takes longer than modifying the value in an unclustered table, because Oracle might need to migrate the modified row to another block to maintain the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are required to migrate your 126.96.36.199 database to an Oracle 12c database. Examine the list of steps that might be used to accomplish this task:
1. Place all user-defined tablespaces in read-only mode on the source database.
2. Use the RMAN convert command to convert data files to the target platform's endian format, if required.
3. Perform a full transportable export on the source database with the parameters VERSI0N=I2, TRANSPORTABLE=ALWAYS, and FULL=Y.
4. Transport the data files for all the user-defined tablespaces.
5. Transport the export dump file to the target database.
6. Perform an import on the target database by using the full, network_link, and transportable_datafiles parameters.
7. Perform an import on the target database by using the full and transportable_datafiles parameters.
Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 1, 3, 5, 4, 2, and 7
- B. 1, 2, 4, 6, 5, 3, and 7
- C. 1, 2,4, and 7
- D. 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7
Explanation: Reference: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/upgrade/upgrading-oracle-database-wp- 12c-1896123.pdf
NEW QUESTION 19
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You observe that the fast recovery area does not have enough free space and there is no scope to add more space to it.
Identify two events that can occur at the time of a log switch. (Choose two.)
- A. All active transactions are rolled back and the database instance shuts down.
- B. The database instance status is automatically changed to RESTRICTED mode and file creation in the fast recovery area is prevented.
- C. The Oracle Database server deletes a file that is on the obsolete file list to create free space in the fast recovery area.
- D. An entry is written in the alert log and the database instance is automatically placed in MOUNTstate.
- E. The log switch hangs until free space is available in the fast recovery are
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-067 Exam with 231 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 1Z0-067 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-067-dumps.html (231 New Questions)