Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Oracle 1Z0-064 (Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning) test on your first attempt.
Online 1Z0-064 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements are true about ADDM or Real-Time ADDM? (Choose two.)
- A. ADDM can be run manually by selecting any range of AWR snapshots available within the AWR retention period, provided they do not cover a time period when the instances were restarted.
- B. ADDM runs in Partial mode to analyze any hung database issues.
- C. Real-Time ADDM can proactively detect and diagnose transient performance issues that last for a few seconds.
- D. Real-Time ADDM is automatically invoked by ADDM at the end of every hour.
NEW QUESTION 2
In which three situations does DB time always increase? (Choose three.)
- A. when the host is CPU bound for foreground processes
- B. when I/O wait time increases for foreground processes
- C. when more connections are made to a database instance
- D. when CPU consumption by background processes increases
- E. when wait time for data to be sent over a network increases
Explanation: Reference: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/db-mgmt/s317294-db-perf-tuning-with- db-time-181631.pdf (page 21)
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the parameters set for your database instance:
You upgrade your database to Oracle Database 12c. The database supports a mixed workload and works with different workloads at different times. You notice in an ADDM report that the shared pool is inadequately sized. You resize the shared pool by decreasing the sizes of other pools, which results in inadequate sizes for other pools. You want to automate the sizing of SGA components.
Which two actions should you perform? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the SGA_TARGET parameter equal to SGA_MAX_SIZE.
- B. Set the SGA_TARGET parameter to the sum of DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE.
- C. Set the MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameter to the sum of DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE.
- D. Set DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE to their minimum required values.
- E. Set the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter to 0 and the SGA_TARGET parameter to 1.5G.
NEW QUESTION 4
Users complain about increased response time for queries in your production database that supports an OLTP workload. On investigation, you notice a large number of db file scattered read, latch: cache buffers lru chain, and latch: cache buffers chains wait events:
Identify three possible reasons for the increased response time. (Choose three.)
- A. too many sort operations being performed
- B. repeated simultaneous access to a block or small number of blocks
- C. the shared pool is inadequately sized
- D. queries not using indexes and performing full table scans
- E. queries repeatedly fetching blocks that are not in the database buffer cache
- F. cursors are closed explicitly after each execution
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the parameters set for your database instance:
You notice that for one particular SQL statement, the optimizer generates a new better plan than the plans in the SQL Plan Management Base.
Which action is taken by the optimizer? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. It adds the newly generated plan as an accepted but non-fixed plan.
- B. It adds the newly generated plan as enabled and accepted.
- C. It adds the newly generated plan as enabled but not accepted.
- D. It adds the newly generated plan as a fixed plan, which will be used each time the SQL statement is executed.
NEW QUESTION 6
Your database supports an online transaction processing (OLTP) workload. The database uses ASM storage. One of the ASM disks goes offline because of hardware failure. When the disk is replaced and then added back to the diskgroup, database performance is affected by rebalance operations.
Which two actions would you recommend to lower the impact of rebalance operations on the performance of the database? (Choose two.)
- A. Increase the number of ASMB processes.
- B. Decrease the value of the ASM_POWER_LIMIT parameter.
- C. Set the DISK_REPAIR_TIME disk attribute to a lower value.
- D. Specify the POWER clause with a lower value in an ALTER DISKGROUP statement.
- E. Set the DISK_REPAIR_TIME disk attribute to a higher value.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true about server-generated alerts? (Choose two.)
- A. They are always logged in the alert log.
- B. They are written to a trace file if the TRACE_ENABLED initialization parameter is set toTRUE.
- C. They are generated only when the STATISTICS_LEVEL initialization parameter is set to ALL.
- D. They can be generated for user-defined metric thresholds.
- E. They appear in the DBA_ALERT_HISTORY view whenever corrective action is taken for an alert.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the parameters set for a database instance:
The database supports a mixed workload. Users complain about the increased response time of a few DSS queries. During investigation, you execute the query:
Based on the output, which two are possible ways to improve the performance of the queries? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable temporary undo.
- B. Enable Automatic Memory Management.
- C. Increase the number of DBWn processes.
- D. Enable Automatic Shared Memory Management.
- E. Increase the value of the SGA_TARGET parameter.
- F. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter.
NEW QUESTION 9
You want to capture AWR data to monitor performance variation every Monday between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM for three months and automatically remove the older AWR data every fortnight.
How would you achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create AWR baselines.
- B. Create SQL plan baselines.
- C. Create repeating baseline templates.
- D. Create database services and make sure that user connections use them to connect to the database instance.
- E. Create a single baseline template.
NEW QUESTION 10
For which two requirements can you always use the V$ACTIVE_SESSION_HISTORY view? (Choose two.)
- A. to investigate intermittent performance problems in a session, only when the problem lasted less than five minutes in the last twelve hours
- B. to find the exact number of executions of a specific query in a session in the last two minutes
- C. to identify which module in an application was being executed in a session
- D. to identify a scheduler job that is not responding
- E. to find the amount of Program Global Architecture (PGA) memory being currently consumed by a session
NEW QUESTION 11
For your database some users complain about not being able to execute transactions. Upon investigation, you find that the problem is caused by some users performing long- running transactions that consume huge amounts of space in the UNDO tablespace.
You want to control the usage of the UNDO tablespace only for these user sessions. How would you avoid the issue from repeating in future? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a profile for the users with the LOGICAL_READS_PER_SESSION and LOGICAL_READS_PER_CALL limits defined.
- B. Create external roles to restrict the usage of the UNDO tablespace and assign them to the users.
- C. Set the threshold for UNDO tablespace usage for the users.
- D. Implement a Database Resource Manager plan by mapping the users to a resource consumer group with limits defined for UNDO tablespace usage.
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the parameters set for a database instance supporting a mixed workload:
The database instance supports shared server and dedicated server connections simultaneously. Users complain about increased response times of a few DSS queries. During investigation, you execute the queries:
Based on the output, which two courses of action would you recommend to improve query performance? (Choose two.)
- A. Use a parallel hint in the queries.
- B. Increase the number of DBWn processes.
- C. Increase the value of the SORT_AREA_SIZE initialization parameter.
- D. Increase the size of the temporary tablespace or add a new temporary tablespace.
- E. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET initialization parameter.
- F. Increase the size of the large pool.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. An application performs a large number of small transactions. Users complain about increased response times for transactions. On investigation, you find that the cache hit ratio is 69%. Examine a partial output from V$SYSTEM_EVENT:
Which four can be possible reasons for the increased response time? (Choose four.)
- A. The database buffer cache is inadequately sized.
- B. DBWR is not writing the dirty buffers fast enough.
- C. A large number of blocks are fetched from disks frequently.
- D. Several full table scans are performed by transactions.
- E. Blocks are aging out of the buffer cache frequently.
- F. Many sessions are waiting for buffers that are currently being read into the buffer cache by other sessions.
NEW QUESTION 14
You have been asked to assess if using column store compression (previously known as hybrid columnar compression or HCC) would help improve the performance of queries on some large tables.
Which three aspects should you consider before you choose this compression method? (Choose three.)
- A. Check whether direct path load operations are used to insert rows in the table.
- B. Check whether the table is frequently queried using full table scans as column store compression only minimizes I/O during full table scans.
- C. Check whether the table is frequently updated because it will have overhead for insert and update operations.
- D. Check whether the table has LOB columns as it will minimize I/O for the queries.
- E. Check whether the table blocks are sparsely populated as this will defragment the blocks.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine the output of the query executed to diagnose the reason for performance degradation of queries:
Which three factors will you investigate further to identify the cause of the performance degradation? (Choose three.)
- A. Check the number of disk sorts.
- B. Check for the causes of the full table scans.
- C. Check the number of chained or migrated rows.
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine an extract from a PGA Memory Advisory for your database:
Which two inferences are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. Automatic management of PGA memory is disabled.
- B. The current PGA size requires the use of a temporary tablespace for sorting operations.
- C. The current PGA size is sufficient and does not require the memory manager to allocate more memory.
- D. PGA size should be increased at least four times its current size for significant improvement in performance and disk space management.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three statements are true about using Real-Time Database Operations? (Choose three.)
- A. The STATISTICS_LEVEL initialization parameter must be set to ALL to enable automatic SQL monitoring for all long-running queries.
- B. The CONTROL_MANAGEMENT_PACK_ACCESS initialization parameter must be set to DIAGNOSTIC+TUNUNG to use Real-Time Database Operations.
- C. The STATISTICS_LEVEL initialization parameter can be set to TYPICAL or ALL to enable Real-Time Database Operations.
- D. Real-Time Database Operations can be enabled only at the system level.
- E. Real-Time Database Operations can be created by using the DBMS_MONITOR or DBMS_SESSION packages.
- F. Database operation monitoring starts automatically when a database operation consumes at least five seconds of the CPU or I/O time in a single execution.
NEW QUESTION 18
To investigate the slow response time of queries on the TRANS table, you gathered the table statistics and executed the query:
The table is stored in a tablespace that has Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM) enabled. The tablespace is created with a standard block size of 8192 bytes.
Which three can be reasons for the slow response time of the queries? (Choose three.)
- A. Row size is too large to fit into a single block during insert operations.
- B. Row moves from one data block to another data block because the row grows too large to fit in the original block.
- C. The table is subject to frequent insert, update, and delete DML activity leading to sparsely populated blocks.
- D. The value of PCTUSED is set to a value lower than the default, causing row changing.
- E. The value of PCTFREE is set to a value lower than the default, causing row chaining.
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-064 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Passcertsure 1Z0-064 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.passcertsure.com/1Z0-064-test/ (84 Q&As Dumps)