Act now and download your 1z0 062 dumps today! Do not waste time for the worthless oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf tutorials. Download 1z0 062 dumps with real questions and answers and begin to learn oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf with a classic professional.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-062 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You enabled an audit policy by issuing the following statements:
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER BY SCOTT;
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER BY SYS, SYSTEM;
For which database users and for which executions is the audit policy now active? Select two.
- A. SYS, SYSTEM
- B. SCOTT
- C. Only for successful executions
- D. Only for failed executions
- E. Both successful and failed executions
Explanation: * The ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER policy audits commonly used Oracle Database parameter settings. By default, this policy is not enabled.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the effect of specifying the "ENABLE PLUGGABLE DATABASE" clause in a "CREATE DATABASE” statement?
- A. It will create a multitenant container database (CDB) with only the root opened.
- B. It will create a CDB with root opened and seed read only.
- C. It will create a CDB with root and seed opened and one PDB mounted.
- D. It will create a CDB that must be plugged into an existing CDB.
- E. It will create a CDB with root opened and seed mounted.
Explanation: * The CREATE DATABASE ... ENABLE PLUGGABLE DATABASE SQL statement creates a new CDB. If you do not specify the ENABLE PLUGGABLE DATABASE clause, then the newly created database is a non-CDB and can never contain PDBs.
Along with the root (CDB$ROOT), Oracle Database automatically creates a seed PDB (PDB$SEED). The following graphic shows a newly created CDB:
* Creating a PDB
Rather than constructing the data dictionary tables that define an empty PDB from scratch, and then populating its Obj$ and Dependency$ tables, the empty PDB is created when the CDB is created. (Here, we use empty to mean containing no customer-created artifacts.) It is referred to as the seed PDB and has the name PDB$Seed. Every CDB non-negotiably contains a seed PDB; it is non-negotiably always open in read-only mode. This has no conceptual significance; rather, it is just an optimization device. The create PDB operation is implemented as a special case of the clone PDB operation.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement is true about using the Export/Import method for migrating data when upgrading to Oracle Database 12c?
- A. It automatically restarts a Data Pump Export or Import job after a failure is connected and the job continues from the point of failure.
- B. It can be used to migrate a database only if the source and target databases are hosted on the same endian format.
- C. It can be used to migrate a database only if the source database does not have any tablespace in read-only mode.
- D. It allows migration of a database directly over network link
NEW QUESTION 4
Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM) is enabled for your database instance. You execute the following command:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_CACHE_SIZE = 100M; Which statement is true?
- A. It succeeds and the minimum size for the DEFAULT buffer pool is set to 100M.
- B. It fails because DB_CACHE_SIZE is a static initialization parameter.
- C. It fails because ASMM is enabled and individual SGA components cannot be sized.
- D. It succeeds and the value is changed in the SPFILE immediately, but the change takes effect only at the next instance startup.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three file types are stored in the Fast Recovery Area by default in a traditional nonOMF file system? (Choose three.)
- A. online redo log files
- B. parameter file
- C. multiplexed copies of the current control file
- D. archived log files
- E. Flashback Data Archive files
- F. Flashback logs
NEW QUESTION 6
You configured the flash recovery area in the database. Which two files would you expect to find in the flash recovery area? (Choose two.)
- A. backup pieces
- B. copies of all parameter files
- C. trace file generated using BACKUP CONTROLFILE TO TRACE
- D. control file autobackups
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true about Oracle network connections? (Choose two.)
- A. A listener may listen on behalf of only one database instance at a time.
- B. A server process checks a user’s authentication credentials and creates a session if the credentials are valid.
- C. The listener continuously monitors a connection after the user process connects to a service handler.
- D. The listener always spawns a new server process to deal with each new connection.
- E. A connection request from a client is always first received by a listener running on the port that is used for the connection request for the database server.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true about the Oracle Direct Network File system (DNFS)? (Choose two.)
- A. It utilizes the OS file system cache.
- B. A traditional NFS mount is not required when using Direct NFS.
- C. Oracle Disk Manager can manage NFS on its own, without using the operating kernel NFS driver.
- D. Direct NFS is available only in UNIX platforms.
- E. Direct NFS can load-balance I/O traffic across multiple network adapters.
Explanation: E: Performance is improved by load balancing across multiple network interfaces (if available). Note:
* To enable Direct NFS Client, you must replace the standard Oracle Disk Manager (ODM) library with one that supports Direct NFS Client.
Not A: Direct NFS Client is capable of performing concurrent direct I/O, which bypasses any operating system level caches and eliminates any operating system write-ordering locks
* To use Direct NFS Client, the NFS file systems must first be mounted and available over regular NFS mounts.
* Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) is an optimized NFS (Network File System) client that provides faster and more scalable access to NFS storage located on NAS storage devices (accessible over TCP/IP).
Not D: Direct NFS is provided as part of the database kernel, and is thus available on all supported database platforms - even those that don't support NFS natively, like Windows.
* Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) is an optimized NFS (Network File System) client that provides faster and more scalable access to NFS storage located on NAS storage devices (accessible over TCP/IP). Direct NFS is built directly into the database kernel - just like ASM which is mainly used when using DAS or SAN storage.
* Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) is an internal I/O layer that provides faster access to large NFS files than traditional NFS clients.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true about redo log files during instance recovery?
- A. All current, online, and archived redo logs are required to complete instance recovery.
- B. All redo log entries in the current and active logs are applied to data files to reconstruct changes made after the most recent checkpoint.
- C. All redo log entries in the current log are applied to data files until the checkpoint position is reached.
- D. All current, active, and inactive redo logs are required to complete instance recovery.
Explanation: References https://docs.oracle.com/cd/A58617_01/server.804/a58396/ch2.htm
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are prerequisites for performing a flashback transaction? (Choose two.)
- A. Flashback Database must be enabled.
- B. Undo retention guarantee for the database must be configured.
- C. EXECUTE privilege on the DBMS_FLASHBACK package must be granted to the user flashing back transaction.
- D. Supplemental logging must be enabled.
- E. Recycle bin must be enabled for the database.
- F. Block change tracking must be enabled tor the database.
Explanation: References: http://searchoracle.techtarget.com/tip/How-to-perform-Oracle-Flashback-Transaction-Queries https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e41502/adfns_flashback.htm#ADFNS610
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three statements are true about a job chain? (Choose three.)
- A. It can contain a nested chain of jobs.
- B. It can be used to implement dependency-based scheduling.
- C. It cannot invoke the same program or nested chain in multiple steps in the chain.
- D. It cannot have more than one dependency.
- E. It can be executed using event-based or time-based schedules.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three statements are true about windows? (Choose three.)
- A. Only one window can be open at any given time
- B. Consumer groups are associated with windows
- C. Windows work with job classes to control resource allocation
- D. The database service name must be provided during windows creation
- E. Windows can automatically start job or change resource allocation among jobs for various time periods
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement is true about using the Database Upgrade Assistant (DBUA) to upgrade your database from Oracle Database 11g to Oracle Database 12c?
- A. It terminates if the SYSTEM tablespace in the source database is not autoextensible.
- B. It automatically makes necessary changes to Oracle environment variables.
- C. It automatically enables unified auditing in the upgraded database.
- D. It automatically adds new data files if there is not enough disk space to grow.
Explanation: References: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18283_01/server.112/e17222/upgrade.htm#insertedID5
NEW QUESTION 14
You upgraded from a previous Oracle database version to Oracle Database version to Oracle Database 12c. Your database supports a mixed workload. During the day, lots of insert, update, and delete operations are performed. At night, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) and batch reporting jobs are run. The ETL jobs perform certain database operations using two or more concurrent sessions.
After the upgrade, you notice that the performance of ETL jobs has degraded. To ascertain the cause of performance
degradation, you want to collect basic statistics such as the level of parallelism, total database time, and the number of I/O requests for the ETL jobs.
How do you accomplish this?
- A. Examine the Active Session History (ASH) reports for the time period of the ETL or batch reporting runs.
- B. Enable SQL tracing for the queries in the ETL and batch reporting queries and gather diagnostic data from the trace file.
- C. Enable real-time SQL monitoring for ETL jobs and gather diagnostic data from the V$SQL_MONITOR view.
- D. Enable real-time database operation monitoring using the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.BEGIN_OPERATION function, and then use the DBMS_SQL_MONITOR.REPORT_SQL_MONITOR function to view the required information.
Explanation: * Monitoring database operations
Real-Time Database Operations Monitoring enables you to monitor long running database tasks such as batch jobs, scheduler jobs, and Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) jobs as a composite business operation. This feature tracks the progress of SQL and PL/SQL queries associated with the business operation being monitored. As a DBA or developer, you can define business operations for monitoring by explicitly specifying the start and end of the operation or implicitly with tags that identify the operation.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two actions does an incremental checkpoint perform? (Choose two.)
- A. It signals CKPT to write the checkpoint position to the data file headers.
- B. It writes the checkpoint position to the data file headers.
- C. It advances the checkpoint position in the checkpoint queue.
- D. It writes the checkpoint position to the control file.
NEW QUESTION 16
The HR.DEPARTMENTS table is the parent of the HR.EMPLOYEES table. The EMPLOYEES.DEPARTMENT_ID column has a foreign key constraint with the ON DELETE CASCADE option that refers to the DEPARTMENTS.DEPARTMENT_ID column. An index exists on the DEPARTMENTS.DEPARTMENT_ID column. A transaction deletes a primary key in the DEPARTMENTS table, which has child rows in the EMPLOYEES table. Which statement is true?
- A. The transaction acquires a table lock only on the DEPARTMENTS table until the transaction is complete.
- B. The transaction acquires a table lock on the DEPARTMENTS tabl
- C. This lock enables other sessions to query but not update the DEPARTMENTS table until the transaction on the DEPARTMENTS table is complete.
- D. The transaction acquires a table lock on the EMPLOYEES tabl
- E. This lock enables other sessions to query but not update the EMPLOYEES table until the transaction on the DEPARTMENTS table is complete.
- F. Only the rows that are deleted in the DEPARTMENTS and EMPLOYEES tables are locked until the transactions on the DEPARTMENTS table is complete.
NEW QUESTION 17
Examine the following parameters for a database instance: MEMORY_MAX_TARGET=0 MEMORY_TARGET=0 SGA_TARGET=0 PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET=500m
Which three initialization parameters are not controlled by Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM)? (Choose three.)
- A. LOG_BUFFER
- B. SORT_AREA_SIZE
- C. JAVA_POOL_SIZE
- D. STREAMS_POOL_SIZE
- E. DB_16K_CACHE_SZIE
- F. DB_KEEP_CACHE_SIZE
Explanation: Manually Sized SGAComponents that Use SGA_TARGET Space SGAComponent, Initialization Parameter
/ The log buffer LOG_BUFFER
/ The keep and recycle buffer caches DB_KEEP_CACHE_SIZE DB_RECYCLE_CACHE_SIZE
/ Nonstandard block size buffer caches DB_nK_CACHE_SIZE Note:
* In addition to setting SGA_TARGET to a nonzero value, you must set to zero all initialization parameters listed in the table below to enable full automatic tuning of the automatically sized SGA components.
* Table, Automatically Sized SGAComponents and Corresponding Parameters
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator account is granted the CREATE SESSION and SET CONTAINER system privileges. A multitenant container database (CDB) instant has the following parameter set: THREADED_EXECUTION = FALSE
Which four statements are true about this administrator establishing connections to root in a CDB that has been opened in read only mode? (Choose four.)
- A. You can conned as a common user by using the connect statement.
- B. You can connect as a local user by using the connect statement.
- C. You can connect by using easy connect.
- D. You can connect by using OS authentication.
- E. You can connect by using a Net Service name.
- F. You can connect as a local user by using the SET CONTAINER statemen
NEW QUESTION 19
You want to upgrade an Oracle Database running Oracle Database 11g to Oracle Database 12c. Which three tasks should be performed before a manual upgrade? (Choose three.)
- A. running preupgrad.sql in Oracle Database 11g to generate fix-up scripts and a log file
- B. running utlu121s.sql from the new Oracle home to display information about the required initialization parameters
- C. copying the initialization parameter file to the new Oracle home
- D. copying the password file to the new Oracle home
- E. copying net configuration files to the new Oracle home
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-062 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-062-exam-dumps.html (New 362 Q&As)