Act now and download your oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf today! Do not waste time for the worthless 1z0 062 pdf tutorials. Download oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf with real questions and answers and begin to learn 1z0 062 dumps with a classic professional.
Oracle 1Z0-062 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the parameters for a database instance:
Your database has three undo tablespaces and the default undo tablespace is not autoextensible. Resumable space allocation is not enabled for any sessions in the database instance.
What is the effect on new transactions when all undo space in the default undo tablespace is in use by active transactions?
- A. Transactions write their undo in the SYSTEM undo segment.
- B. Transactions fail.
- C. Transactions wait until space becomes available in UNDOTBS1.
- D. Transactions write their undo in a temporary tablespace.
Explanation: References https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14231/undo.htm (undo retention)
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the outcome of the SHUTDOWN ABORT command?
- A. Pending transactions are committed and the database is closed.
- B. Dirty buffers in the buffer cache and unwritten redo are not written to the data files and redo log files respectively.
- C. Uncommitted transactions are rolled back
- D. Instance recovery must be requested by the DBA at the next startup
NEW QUESTION 3
You are planning the creation of a new multitenant container database (CDB) and want to store the ROOT and SEED container data files in separate directories.
You plan to create the database using SQL statements.
Which three techniques can you use to achieve this? (Choose three.)
- A. Use Oracle Managed Files (OMF).
- B. Specify the SEEDFILE_NAME_CONVERT clause.
- C. Specify the PDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERT initialization parameter.
- D. Specify the DB_FILE_NAMECONVERT initialization parameter.
- E. Specify all files in the CREATE DATABASE statement without using Oracle managed Files (OMF).
Explanation: You must specify the names and locations of the seed's files in one of the following ways:
* (A) Oracle Managed Files
* (B) The SEEDFILE_NAME_CONVERT Clause
* (C) The PDB_FILE_NAME_CONVERT Initialization Parameter
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements are true about adaptive SQL plan management? (Choose three.)
- A. It automatically performs verification or evolves non-accepted plans, in COMPREHENSIVE mode when they perform better than existing accepted plans.
- B. The optimizer always uses the fixed plan, if the fixed plan exists in the plan baseline.
- C. It adds new, bettor plans automatically as fixed plans to the baseline.
- D. The non-accepted plans are automatically accepted and become usable by the optimizer if they perform better than the existing accepted plans.
- E. The non-accepted plans in a SQL plan baseline are automatically evolved, in COMPREHENSIVE mode, during the nightly maintenance window and a persistent verification report is generated.
Explanation: With adaptive SQL plan management, DBAs no longer have to manually run the verification or evolve process for non- accepted plans. When automatic SQL tuning is in COMPREHENSIVE mode, it runs a verification or evolve process for all SQL statements that have non-accepted plans during the nightly maintenance window. If the non-accepted plan performs better than the existing accepted plan (or plans) in the SQL plan baseline, then the plan is automatically accepted and becomes usable by the optimizer. After the verification is complete, a
persistent report is generated detailing how the non-accepted plan performs compared to the accepted plan performance. Because the evolve process is now an AUTOTASK, DBAs can also schedule their own evolve job at end time.
* The optimizer is able to adapt plans on the fly by predetermining multiple subplans for portions of the plan.
* Adaptive plans, introduced in Oracle Database 12c, enable the optimizer to defer the final plan decision for a statement until execution time. The optimizer instruments its chosen plan (the default plan) with statistics collectors so that it can detect at runtime, if its cardinality estimates differ greatly from the actual number of rows seen by the operations in the plan. If there is a significant difference, then the plan or a portion of it will be automatically adapted to avoid suboptimal performance on the first execution of a SQL statement.
NEW QUESTION 5
You have altered a non-unique index to be invisible to determine if queries execute within an acceptable response time without using this index.
Which two are possible if table updates are performed which affect the invisible index columns? (Choose two.)
- A. The index remains invisible.
- B. The index is not updated by the DML statements on the indexed table.
- C. The index automatically becomes visible in order to have it updated by DML on the table.
- D. The index becomes unusable but the table is updated by the DML.
- E. The index is updated by the DML on the table.
Explanation: Unlike unusable indexes, an invisible index is maintained during DML statements. Note:
* Oracle 11g allows indexes to be marked as invisible. Invisible indexes are maintained like any other index, but they are ignored by the optimizer unless the OPTIMIZER_USE_INVISIBLE_INDEXES parameter is set to TRUE at the instance or session level. Indexes can be created as invisible by using the INVISIBLE keyword, and their visibility can be toggled using the ALTER INDEX command.
NEW QUESTION 6
In your Database, the TBS PERCENT USED parameter is set to 60 and the TBS PERCENT FREE parameter is set to 20. Which two storage-tiering actions might be automated when using information Lifecycle Management (ILM) to automate data movement? (Choose two.)
- A. The movement of all segments to a target tablespace with a higher degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds TBS PERCENT USED
- B. Setting the target tablespace to read-only
- C. The movement of some segments to a target tablespace with a higher degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds TBS PERCENT USED
- D. Setting the target tablespace offline
- E. The movement of some blocks to a target tablespace with a lower degree of compression, on a different storage tier, when the source tablespace exceeds TBS PERCENT USED
Explanation: The value for TBS_PERCENT_USED specifies the percentage of the tablespace quota when a tablespace is considered full. The value for TBS_PERCENT_FREE specifies the targeted free percentage for the tablespace. When the percentage of the tablespace quota reaches the value of TBS_PERCENT_USED, ADO begins to move data so that percent free of the tablespace quota approaches the value of TBS_PERCENT_FREE. This action by ADO is a best effort and not a guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true about resumable space allocation? (Choose two.)
- A. A database-level LOGON trigger can be used to automatically configure resumable statement settings for individual sessions.
- B. SELECT statements that run out of temporary space for sort areas are candidates for resumable execution.
- C. A resumable statement can be suspended and resumed only once during a session.
- D. Resumable space allocation does not apply when a database instance uses asynchronous commit.
- E. Resumable space allocation does not apply when users exceed their assigned space quota in a tablespace.
- F. Free space in a segment is automatically reclaimed when a resumable statement is suspended because of an out-of- space condition.
NEW QUESTION 8
In your database, archive logging and control file autobackup are enabled.
The data files and redo log files are intact but control files are impacted due to media failure. In which two recovery scenarios must you use the RESETLOGS option? (Choose two.)
- A. One control file copy is intact so the spfile is changed to refer to only one copy.
- B. One control file copy is intact and damaged control file copies have to be restored to the default location.
- C. All copies of the control file are damaged and the CREATE CONTROLFILE statement is executed manually.
- D. All copies of the control file are damaged and the auto backed up control file is used for recovery.
- E. One control file copy is intact and damaged control file copies have to be restored to a non-default locatio
NEW QUESTION 9
Identify the persistent configuration setting for the target database that can be set for the backup by using RMAN. (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Backup retention policy
- B. Default backup device type
- C. Default destinations for backups
- D. Multiple backup device types for single backup
- E. Default section size for backups
NEW QUESTION 10
You created a new database using the "create database" statement without specifying the "ENABLE PLUGGABLE" clause.
What are two effects of not using the "ENABLE PLUGGABLE database" clause?
- A. The database is created as a non-CDB and can never contain a PDB.
- B. The database is treated as a PDB and must be plugged into an existing multitenant container database (CDB).
- C. The database is created as a non-CDB and can never be plugged into a CDB.
- D. The database is created as a non-CDB but can be plugged into an existing CDB.
- E. The database is created as a non-CDB but will become a CDB whenever the first PDB is plugged in.
Explanation: A (not B,not E): The CREATE DATABASE ... ENABLE PLUGGABLE DATABASE SQL statement creates a new CDB. If you do not specify the ENABLE PLUGGABLE DATABASE clause, then the newly created database is a non- CDB and can never contain PDBs.
D: You can create a PDB by plugging in a Non-CDB as a PDB. The following graphic depicts the options for creating a PDB:
Not E: For the duration of its existence, a database is either a CDB or a non-CDB. You cannot transform a non-CDB into a CDB or vice versa. You must define a database as a CDB at creation, and then create PDBs within this CDB.
NEW QUESTION 11
The HR user updates the salary of one of the employees in the non-partitioned EMPLOYEES table, but does not commit the transaction.
Which two types of lock exist in this situation? (Choose two.)
- A. exclusive lock on the EMPLOYEES table
- B. null lock on the row being updated
- C. null lock on the EMPLOYEES table
- D. row level lock on the row being updated
- E. shared lock on the EMPLOYEES table
NEW QUESTION 12
In your database, the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to TYPICAL and an Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshot is taken every 30 minutes.
Which two statements are true about the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)? (Choose two.)
- A. It measures database performance by analyzing the wait time and CPU time of all non-idle user sessions.
- B. It always compares the latest snapshot with the baseline snapshot for analysis.
- C. It runs after each AWR snapshot is created and it requires at least two snapshots for analysis.
- D. It requires at least four AWR snapshots for analysis.
- E. It calls other advisors if required, but does not provide recommendations about the advisors to be use
NEW QUESTION 13
Tape streaming is not happening while performing RMAN tape backup. On investigation, you find that it is not because of the incremental backup or the empty file backup and that RMAN is sending data blocks to tape drive fast enough. What could be a solution to make streaming happen during the backup?
- A. Configure backup optimization
- B. Configure the channel to increase MAXOPENFILES
- C. Configure the channel to increase the capacity with the RATE parameter
- D. Configure the channel to adjust the tape buffer size with the BLKSIZE option
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the memory-related parameters set in the SPFILE of an Oracle database:
Which statement is true?
- A. Only SGA components are sized automatically.
- B. Memory is dynamically re-allocated between the SGA and PGA as needed.
- C. The size of the PGA cannot grow automatically beyond 500 MB.
- D. The value of the MEMORY_TARGET parameter cannot be changed dynamicall
NEW QUESTION 15
You plan to create a database by using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA), with the following specifications:
– Applications will connect to the database via a middle tier.
– The number of concurrent user connections will be high.
– The database will have mixed workload, with the execution of complex BI queries scheduled at night. Which DBCA option must you choose to create the database?
- A. a General Purpose database template with default memory allocation
- B. a Data Warehouse database template, with the dedicated server mode option and AMM enabled
- C. a General Purpose database template, with the shared server mode option and Automatic Memory Management (AMM) enabled
- D. a default database configuration
NEW QUESTION 16
The performance of your database degrades between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM. Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshots are collected on an hourly basis.
What is the most efficient way of diagnosing this problem?
- A. Create a custom ADDM task for the period defined by the snapshots taken between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- B. Analyze the latest Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) report.
- C. Analyze the hourly ADDM reports generated between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- D. Create a SQL Tuning Set (STS) for the currently cached SQL statements in the shared pool and run SQL Performance Analyzer (SPA) to generate recommendations.
NEW QUESTION 17
You want to prevent a group of users in your database from performing long-running transactions that consume huge amounts of space in the undo tablespace. If the quota for these users is exceeded during execution of a data manipulation language (DML) statement, the operation should abort and return an error. However, queries should still be allowed, even if users have exceeded the undo space limitation.
How would you achieve this?
- A. Specify the maximum amount of quota a user can be allocated in the undo tablespace.
- B. Decrease the number of Interested Transaction List (ITL) slots for the segments on which these users perform transactions.
- C. Implement a profile for these users.
- D. Implement a Database Resource Manager pla
NEW QUESTION 18
You use the segment advisor to help determine objects for which space may be reclaimed. Which three statements are true about the advisor given by the segment advisor? (Choose three.)
- A. It may advise the use of online table redefinition for tables in dictionary managed tablespace.
- B. It may advise the use of segment shrink for tables in dictionary managed tablespaces it the no chained rows.
- C. It may advise the use of online table redefinition for tables in locally managed tablespaces
- D. It will detect and advise about chained rows.
- E. It may advise the use of segment shrink for free list managed tables.
NEW QUESTION 19
You execute the following PL/SQL:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Fine-Grained Auditing (FGA) is enabled for the PRICE column in the PRODUCTS table for SELECT statements only when a row with PRICE > 10000 is accessed.
- B. FGA is enabled for the PRODUCTS.PRICE column and an audit record is written whenever a row with PRICE > 10000 is accessed.
- C. FGA is enabled for all DML operations by JIM on the PRODUCTS.PRICE column.
- D. FGA is enabled for the PRICE column of the PRODUCTS table and the SQL statements is captured in the FGA audit trial.
* The DBMS_FGA package provides fine-grained security functions.
* ADD_POLICY Procedure
This procedure creates an audit policy using the supplied predicate as the audit condition. Incorrect:
Not C: object_schema
The schema of the object to be audited. (If NULL, the current log-on user schema is assumed.)
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-062 dumps! All 1Z0-062 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-062/ (362 New Questions)