1z0 062 pdf are updated and 1z0 062 dumps are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0 062 pdf you will be ready for the real 1Z0-062 exam without a problem. We have oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf. PASSED oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf First attempt! Here What I Did.
Oracle 1Z0-062 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements correctly describe the relationship between data files and logical database structures? (Choose two.)
- A. A segment cannot span data files.
- B. A data file can belong to only one tablespace.
- C. An extent cannot span data files.
- D. The size of an Oracle data block in a data file should be the same as the size of an OS block.
Explanation: A single extent can never span data files. https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/CNCPT/logical.htm#CNCPT1095
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true about Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)? (Choose two.)
- A. It calls SQL advisors automatically if required.
- B. It provides recommendations only for poorly performing SQL statements.
- C. Its results are stored in AWR.
- D. It runs automatically after each AWR snapshot is created and requires at least two snapshots for analysis.
- E. It requires at least one Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshot for analysi
NEW QUESTION 3
A database uses Automatic Storage Management (ASM) as database storage, which has a diskgroup, DATA1, which is created as follows:
What happens when the FAILGRP1 failure group is corrupted?
- A. Mirroring of allocation units occurs within the FAILGRP2 failure group.
- B. Transactions that are using the diskgroup fail.
- C. ASM does not mirror any data and newly allocated primary allocation units (AU) are stored in the FAILGRP2 failure group.
- D. Data in the FAILGRP1 failure group is moved to the FAILGRP2 failure group and rebalancing is starte
NEW QUESTION 4
You configured the Fast Recovery Area (FRA) for your database. The database instance is in ARCHIVELOG mode. The default location for the archived redo log files is the FRA.
Which two files are removed automatically if space is required in the FRA as per the retention policy? (Choose two.)
- A. Archived redo log files that have multiple copies in a different archive location
- B. user-managed backups of data files and control files
- C. RMAN backups that are obsolete
- D. flashback logs
NEW QUESTION 5
As a user of the ORCL database, you establish a database link to the remote HQ database such that all users in the ORCL database may access tables only from the SCOTT schema in the HQ database. SCOTT’s password is TIGER. The service mane “HQ” is used to connect to the remote HQ database.
Which command would you execute to create the database link?
- A. CREATE DATABASE LINK HQ USING 'HQ';
- B. CREATE DATABASE LINK HQ CONNECT TO CURRENT_USER USING ‘HQ’;
- C. CREATE PUBLICDATABASE LINK HQ CONNECT TO scott IDENTIFIED BY tiger USING 'HQ';
- D. CREATE DATABASE LINK HQ CONNECT TO scott IDENTIFIED BY tiger USING 'HQ';
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two tools can be used to configure static service information in the listener.ora file? (Choose two.)
- A. Oracle Net Manager
- B. Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- C. Oracle Net Configuration Assistant
- D. Listener Control Utility (LSNRCTL)
- E. Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Express
NEW QUESTION 7
You execute the following piece of code with appropriate privileges:
User SCOTT has been granted the CREATE SESSION privilege and the MGR role.
Which two statements are true when a session logged in as SCOTT queries the SAL column in the view and the table? (Choose two.)
- A. Data is redacted for the EMP.SAL column only if the SCOTT session does not have the MGR role set.
- B. Data is redacted for EMP.SAL column only if the SCOTT session has the MGR role set.
- C. Data is never redacted for the EMP_V.SAL column.
- D. Data is redacted for the EMP_V.SAL column only if the SCOTT session has the MGR role set.
- E. Data is redacted for the EMP_V.SAL column only if the SCOTT session does not have the MGR role set.
* DBMS_REDACT.FULL completely redacts the column data.
* DBMS_REDACT.NONE applies no redaction on the column data. Use this function for development testing purposes. LOB columns are not supported.
* The DBMS_REDACT package provides an interface to Oracle Data Redaction, which enables you to mask (redact) data that is returned from queries issued by low-privileged users or an application.
* If you create a view chain (that is, a view based on another view), then the Data Redaction policy also applies throughout this view chain. The policies remain in effect all of the way up through this view chain, but if another policy is created for one of these views, then for the columns affected in the subsequent views, this new policy takes precedence.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the following query output:
You issue the following command to import tables into the hr schema:
$ > impdp hr/hr directory = dumpdir dumpfile = hr_new.dmp schemas=hr TRANSFORM=DISABLE_ARCHIVE_LOGGING: Y
Which statement is true?
- A. All database operations performed by the impdp command are logged.
- B. Only CREATE INDEX and CREATE TABLE statements generated by the import are logged.
- C. Only CREATE TABLE and ALTER TABLE statements generated by the import are logged.
- D. None of the operations against the master table used by Oracle Data Pump to coordinate its activities are logged.
Explanation: Oracle Data Pump disable redo logging when loading data into tables and when creating indexes.
The new TRANSFORM option introduced in data pumps import provides the flexibility to turn off the redo generation for the objects during the course of import. The Master Table is used to track the detailed progress information of a Data Pump job.
The Master Table is created in the schema of the current user running the Pump Dump export or import, and it keeps tracks of lots of detailed information.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the result of executing a TRUNCATE TABLE command on a table that has Flashback Archiving enabled?
- A. It fails with the ORA-665610 Invalid DDL statement on history-tracked message
- B. The rows in the table are truncated without being archived.
- C. The rows in the table are archived, and then truncated.
- D. The rows in both the table and the archive are truncate
NEW QUESTION 10
You execute the commands:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The create user command fails if any role with the name Sidney exists in the database.
- B. The user Sidney can connect to the database instance but cannot perform sort operations because no space quota is specified for the temp tablespace.
- C. The user Sidney is created but cannot connect to the database instance because no profile is default.
- D. The user Sidney can connect to the database instance but requires relevant privileges to create objects in the users tablespace.
- E. The user Sidney is created and authenticated by the operating system.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two partitioned table maintenance operations support asynchronous Global Index Maintenance in Oracle database 12c? (Choose two.)
- A. ALTER TABLE SPLIT PARTITION
- B. ALTER TABLE MERGE PARTITION
- C. ALTER TABLE TRUNCATE PARTITION
- D. ALTER TABLE ADD PARTITION
- E. ALTER TABLE DROP PARTITION
- F. ALTER TABLE MOVE PARTITION
Explanation: Asynchronous Global Index Maintenance for DROP and TRUNCATE PARTITION
This feature enables global index maintenance to be delayed and decoupled from a DROP and TRUNCATE partition without making a global index unusable. Enhancements include faster DROP and TRUNCATE partition operations and the ability to delay index maintenance to off-peak time.
NEW QUESTION 12
In your multitenant container database (CDB) containing same pluggable databases (PDBs), you execute the following commands in the root container:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The C # # ROLE1 role is created in the root database and all the PDBs.
- B. The C # # ROLE1 role is created only in the root database because the container clause is not used.
- C. Privileges are granted to the C##A_ADMIN user only in the root database.
- D. Privileges are granted to the C##A_ADMIN user in the root database and all PDBs.
- E. The statement for granting a role to a user fails because the CONTAINER clause is not used.
Explanation: * You can include the CONTAINER clause in several SQL statements, such as the CREATE USER, ALTER USER, CREATE ROLE, GRANT, REVOKE, and ALTER SYSTEM statements.
* * CREATE ROLE with CONTAINER (optional) clause
/ CONTAINER = ALL Creates a common role.
/ CONTAINER = CURRENT
Creates a local role in the current PDB.
NEW QUESTION 13
You created an encrypted tablespace:
You then closed the encryption wallet because you were advised that this is secure.
Later in the day, you attempt to create the EMPLOYEES table in the SECURESPACE tablespace with the SALT option on the EMPLOYEE column.
Which is true about the result?
- A. It creates the table successfully but does not encrypt any inserted data in the EMPNAME column because the wallet must be opened to encrypt columns with SALT.
- B. It generates an error when creating the table because the wallet is closed.
- C. It creates the table successfully, and encrypts any inserted data in the EMPNAME column because the wallet needs to be open only for tablespace creation.
- D. It generates error when creating the table, because the salt option cannot be used with encrypted tablespaces.
NEW QUESTION 14
A redaction policy was added to the SAL column of the SCOTT.EMP table:
All users have their default set of system privileges.
For which three situations will data not be redacted? (Choose three.)
- A. SYS sessions, regardless of the roles that are set in the session
- B. SYSTEM sessions, regardless of the roles that are set in the session
- C. SCOTT sessions, only if the MGR role is set in the session
- D. SCOTT sessions, only if the MGR role is granted to SCOTT
- E. SCOTT sessions, because he is the owner of the table
- F. SYSTEM session, only if the MGR role is set in the session
NEW QUESTION 15
You plan to upgrade your Oracle Database 9i to Oracle Database 12c. Which two methods can you use? (Choose two.)
- A. Perform a rolling upgrade.
- B. Perform a direct upgrade by running the Database Upgrade Assistant (DBUA).
- C. Perform a direct upgrade by manually running the catctl.pl and catupgrd.sql scripts before issuing the STARTUPUPGRADE command.
- D. Install the Oracle Database 12c software, create a new Oracle 12c database, and then use the Oracle Data Pump to import data from the source Oracle 9i database to the target Oracle 12c database.
- E. Upgrade your current database to Oracle Database release 10.2.0.5, and then upgrade to Oracle Database 12c.
NEW QUESTION 16
You install Oracle Grid Infrastructure standalone server and issue the following command: crsctl start has
Which two existing components get automatically added to the Oracle Restart configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. Oracle CSSD services
- B. the database whose instance is running
- C. Oracle Notification services
- D. Oracle Healthcheck services
- E. Oracle Net Listener
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify three situations in which messages are written to the alert log file. (Choose three.)
- A. Rebuilding an index using ALTER INDEX . . . REBUILD fails with an ORA-01578: ORACLE data block corrupted (file # 14, block # 50)"
- B. Creating a table returns "ORA-00955: name is already in used by an existing object"
- C. Inserting a value into a table returns "ORA-01722: invalid number"
- D. Updating a record in a table returns "ORA-00060: deadlock detected while waiting for resource"
- E. Inserting a value into a table returns "ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYS.PK_XXXX) violated"
- F. Running a query on a table returns "ORA-01578: ORACLE data block corrupted (file # 4, block # 131)"
NEW QUESTION 18
Examine the command: SQL> CONNECT hr/hr@orcl
Which two configurations allow this command to execute successfully? (Choose two.)
- A. In the tnsnames.ora file, the SERVICE_NAME value of CONNECT_DATA should be explicitly suffixed with the domain name.
- B. The SERVICE_NAMES initialization parameter should contain the name orcl in the database host.
- C. The orcl TNS alias should be defined such that it is resolvable by a client running on the database host.
- D. The orcl TNS alias should be defined in the tnsnames.ora file on both the client and the database host.
- E. The TNS_ADMIN environment variable should be set to orcl on the clien
NEW QUESTION 19
Your database has been running with a peak load for the past hour. You want to preserve the performance statistics collected during this period for comparison when you analyze the performance of the database later.
What must you do to achieve this?
- A. Increase the window size of the moving window baseline so that it equals the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshot retention period.
- B. Create a baseline on a pair of snapshots that span the peak load period.
- C. Generate Active Session History reports for the peak load period.
- D. Set the snapshot retention period in AWR to 60 to avoid automatic purging of snapshots for the past hou
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-062 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-062-exam-dumps.html (New 362 Q&As Version)