We provide real 1Z0-053 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1Z0-053 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Z0-053 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1Z0-053 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1Z0-053 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
You specify a nonzero value for the MEMORY_TARGET initialization parameter, but do not set the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET or the SGA_TARGET parameters. You restart your database instance.
Which statement about the result is true?
- A. The database instance starts, and Oracle sets the default value of SGA_TARGET to the same value as SGA_MAX_SIZE.
- B. The database instance starts, and Oracle automatically tunes memory and allocates 60 percent to the SGA and 40 percent to the PGA.
- C. The database instance starts, but Automatic Memory Management is disabled.
- D. The database instance will not start because you did not specify the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET or SGA_TARGET parameter.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements is true regarding the VERSIONS BETWEEN clause?
- A. The VERSIONS BETWEEN clause may be used in DML statements.
- B. The VERSIONS BETWEEN clause may be used in DDL statements.
- C. The VERSIONS BETWEEN clause may not be used to query past DDL changes to tables.
- D. The VERSIONS BETWEEN clause may not be used to query past DML statements to tables.
NEW QUESTION 3
To view the results of a manual SQL Tuning Advisor task, which steps should the DBA take?
- A. From the Advisor Central home page, select the tuning task from the Advisor Tasks section.
- B. From Advisor Central, choose SQL Advisors, SQL Tuning Advisors, Manual Tuning Task Results.
- C. From Advisor Central, choose SQL Advisors, Manual SQL Tuning Advisors, Tuning Task Results.
- D. Either B or C.
NEW QUESTION 4
When performing an online backup, what is the proper order of the following steps?
a: Issue the ALTER DATABASE END BACKUP command. b: Back up the archived redo logs.
c: Issue the ALTER DATABASE BEGIN BACKUP command.
d: Back up the database files.
e: Determine the beginning log sequence number. f: Determine the ending log sequence number.
g: Force a log switch with the ALTER SYSTEM SWITCH LOGFILE command.
- A. a, b, c, d, e, f, g
- B. c, d, a, b, e, g, f
- C. f, d, b, g, a, c, e
- D. e, c, d, a, g, f, b
- E. a, f, b, g, e, c, d
There are two big steps to complete the online database backup:
1. Enclose with BEGIN BACKUP and END BACKUP options to use O/S file copy command to backup data files;
Which is e, c, d, a
2. Use SWITCH LOGFILE command to archive all the online redo log. backup all the archived redo log file. Which is g, f, b
According to Oracle document, after online backup done, you must archive the online redo log, otherwise you will have no chance to recover the database with consistence.
NEW QUESTION 5
View Exhibit1 to examine the CRS11G disk group when all the disks are online. View Exhibit2 to examine the CRS11G disk group when one disk is offline.
Why is the rebalancing not performed and the content of the disk group not empty in Exhibit2?
- A. Because the disk group is created with NORMAL redundancy
- B. Because the disk repair time attribute is set to a nonzero value
- C. Because the mirrored extents cannot be rebalanced across the other three disks
- D. Because the other three disks have 60% free space, the disk rebalancing is delayed
1. The COMPATIBILITY.ASM>=11.1 and COMPATIBILITY.RDBMS>=11.1
2. The DISK_REPAIR_TIME is set to non-zero. by default it is 3.6hr. Refer to here.
Note: To use this feature, the disk group compatibility attributes must be set to 11.1 or higher. For more information, refer to "Disk Group Compatibility".
Oracle ASM fast resync keeps track of pending changes to extents on an OFFLINE disk during an outage. The extents are resynced when the disk is brought back online.
By default, Oracle ASM drops a disk in 3.6 hours after it is taken offline. You can set the DISK_REPAIR_TIME disk group attribute to delay the drop operation by specifying a time interval to repair the disk and bring it back online.
NEW QUESTION 6
When exporting metadata for the transportable tablespaces, what is the correct next step after confirming endian format?
- A. Export the tablespaces using data pump.
- B. Determine if the transportable set is self-contained.
- C. Convert the datafiles using RMAN.
- D. Copy the datafiles from source to destination.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two client requests are captured during database replay Capture? (Choose two)
- A. Flashback queries
- B. Shared server requests
- C. Login and logoff activities of sessions
- D. Direct path load of data from external files by using utilities such as SQL *loader
- E. Data definition language (DDL) and data manipulation language (DML) operations
9.3 Workload Capture Restrictions
Certain types of user sessions and client requests may sometimes be captured in a workload, but they are not supported by Database Replay. Capturing these session and request types in a workload may result in errors during workload replay.
The following types of user sessions and client requests are not supported by Database Replay:
✑ Direct path load of data from external files using utilities such as SQL*Loader
✑ Non-PL/SQL based Advanced Queuing (AQ)
✑ Flashback queries
✑ Oracle Call Interface (OCI) based object navigations
✑ Non SQL-based object access
✑ Distributed transactions, Any distributed transactions that are captured will be replayed as local transactions.
✑ XA transactions, XA transactions are not captured or replayed. All local transactions are captured.
✑ JAVA_XA transactions, If the workload uses the JAVA_XA package, JAVA_XA function and procedure calls are captured as normal PL/SQL workload. To avoid problems during workload replay, consider dropping the JAVA_XA package on the
replay system to enable the replay to complete successfully.
✑ Database Resident Connection Pooling (DRCP)
✑ Workloads using OUT binds
✑ Multi-threaded Server (MTS) and shared server sessions with synchronization mode set to
✑ Migrated sessions, The workload is captured for migrated sessions. However, user logins or session migration operations are not captured. Without a valid user login or session migration, the replay may cause errors because the workload may be replayed by a wrong user.
Typically, Database Replay refrains from capturing these types of non-supported user sessions and client requests. Even when they are captured, Database Replay will not replay them. Therefore, it is usually not necessary to manually filter out non-supported user sessions and client requests. In cases where they are captured and found to cause errors during replay, consider using workload capture filters to exclude them from the workload.
NEW QUESTION 8
Following is the list of locations in random order where oranfstab can be placed.
1./etc/mtab 2.$ORACLE_HOME/dbs/oranfstab 3./etc/oranfstab
What is the sequence in which Direct NFS will search the locations?
- A. 1, 2, 3
- B. 3, 2, 1
- C. 2, 3, 1
- D. 1, 3, 2
NEW QUESTION 9
While querying the EMPLOYEES table, you receive an ORA-01578 message indicating block corruption in File# 1201 and Block# 1968. You analyze the table and the corruption is
Which RMAN command do you use to perform BMR and repair the corrupt block?
- A. RECOVER FILE=1201 BLOCK=1968;
- B. RECOVER CORRUPTION LIST;
- C. RECOVER DATAFILE 1201 BLOCK 1968;
- D. RECOVER BLOCK CORRUPTION LIST;
- E. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 10
Which setting enables the baselines by default in Oracle Database 11g?
- A. setting the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter to TYPICAL
- B. adding filters to the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)
- C. enabling Automated Maintenance Task using Oracle Enterprise Manager
- D. setting the OPTIMIZER_USE_PENDING_STATISTICS parameter to TRUE
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about Automatic Memory Management with Oracle 11g is true?
- A. You cannot specify MEMORY_TARGET if you explicitly specify SGA_TARGET or PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET values that are greater than zero in your parameter file.
- B. Oracle can reallocate memory between the SGA and PGA automatically as needed.
- C. To use Automatic Memory Management, you must explicitly set both the MEMORY_TARGET and MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameters in your parameter file.
- D. You can set the MEMORY_TARGET parameter to a maximum value of the current SGA size plus the current PGA size.
NEW QUESTION 12
You issued the following command on the temporary tablespace LMTEMP in your database:
SQL>ALTER TABLESPACE lmtemp SHRINK SPACE KEEP 20M;
Which requirement must be fulfilled for this command to succeed?
- A. The tablespace must be locally managed.
- B. The tablespace must have only one temp file.
- C. The tablespace must be made nondefault and offline.
- D. The tablespace can remain as the default but must have no active sort operations.
NEW QUESTION 13
You plan to use Flashback Drop feature to recover a dropped table SALES_EMP. No other table with the same name exists in the schema.
You query RECYCLEBIN and find multiple entries for the SALES_EMP table as follows: You then issue the following statement to recover the table:
SQL> SELECT object_name, original_name, droptime FROM recyclebin;
What would be the outcome of the precedent statement?
- A. It retrieves the latest version of the table from the recycle bin
- B. It retrieves the oldest version of the table from the recycle bin
- C. It retrieves the version of the table for which undo information is available
- D. It returns an error because the table name is not specified as per the names in the OBJECT_NAME column
NEW QUESTION 14
You want to take a complete database backup using RMAN. The backup should consist only the used blocks from your database.
Which two statements are true about this backup operation? (Choose two.)
- A. Backup compression should be enabled
- B. Parallelism for the channel should be set to 2
- C. All the files must be backed up as backup sets
- D. The backup may be stored either on disk or on media with media manager
NEW QUESTION 15
How many database instances are used during a database-duplication process?
- A. One
- B. Two
- C. Three
- D. Four
- E. Five
NEW QUESTION 16
You execute the following RMAN command to perform the backup operation:
ALLOCATE CHANNEL c1 DEVICE TYPE disk MAXOPENFILES 8; BACKUP DATABASE FILESPERSET 4;
What is the multiplexing level in the preceding backup process?
- A. 4
- B. 8
- C. 7
NEW QUESTION 17
View the Exhibit to examine the output produced by the following query at three different times since the database instance started and has undergone workloads of different capacities:
SQL> SELECT substr(component, 0, 10) COMP, current_size CS, user_specified_size US FROM v$memory_dynamic_components
WHERE current_size!=0; What do you infer from this? Exhibit:
- A. All sessions are connected to the database instance in dedicated mode, and no RMAN or parallel query operations have been performed.
- B. The database instance is running with manual shared memory management.
- C. The database instance is running with manual PGA management.
- D. The database instance has the MEMORY_TARGET value set to a nonzero value.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your database is running In ARCHIVELOG mode. One of the data files, USERDATA01.DBF, in the users tablespace is damaged and you need to recover the file until the point of failure. The backup for the data file is available.
Which three files would be used in the user-managed recovery process performed by the
database administrator (DBA)? (Choose three.)
- A. Redo logs
- B. Control file
- C. The latest backup of only the damaged data file
- D. The latest backup of all the data file in the USERS tablespace
- E. Temporary files of temporary tablespace
- F. Archive Logs since the latest backup to point of failure
NEW QUESTION 19
You have lost datafile 4 from your database. Which is typically the fastest way to restore your database?
- A. Restore and recover the datafile.
- B. Restore and recover the tablespace.
- C. Restore and recover the database.
- D. Restore and recover the control file.
- E. Restore and recover the parameter file.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following statements is true regarding the initialization parameter DIAGNOSTIC_DEST?
- A. The default value is the value of the environment variable $ORACLE_HOME; if$ORACLE_HOME isn't set, then the default is set to $ORACLE_BASE.
- B. The default value is the value of the environment variable $ORACLE_BASE; if$ORACLE_BASE isn't set, then it is set to $ORACLE_HOME.
- C. DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is always equal to $ORACLE_HOME.
- D. DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is always equal to $ORACLE_BASE.
The answer is not exact correct.
If the ORACLE_BASE is not set, the default location is $ORACLE_HOME/log
NEW QUESTION 21
Which command is used to configure RMAN to perform a compressed backup for every backup executed?
- A. BACKUP AS COMPRESSED BACKUPSET DATABASE
- B. BACKUP AS COMPRESSED COPY OF DATABASE
- C. CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE DISK BACKUP TYPE TO COMPRESSED BACKUPSET
- D. CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE DISK BACKUP TYPE COMPRESS
- E. BACKUP DATABASE COMPRESS
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements about workload capture and replay operations are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The clients must be created manually on the test machines to perform more realistic testing.
- B. Restart the database in RESTRICTED mode before beginning workload replay to enable a clean state for workload replay.
- C. Restart the database in RESTRICTED mode before beginning workload capture to enable a clean state for capturing the workload.
- D. The application state of the capture system must be identical to the application state of the replay system when the workload replay begins.
NEW QUESTION 23
What Oracle process runs when the database is in ARCHIVELOG mode but not when it is in NOARCHIVELOG mode?
- A. MMON
- B. LGWR
- C. ARCH
- D. ARWR
- E. COPY
NEW QUESTION 24
The DB_BLOCK_CHECKING initialization parameter is set to OFF. Which block checking would be performed?
- A. The Oracle database will perform block checking for the index blocks only
- B. The Oracle database will not perform block checking for any of the data blocks
- C. The Oracle database will perform block checking for the default permanent tablespace only
- D. The Oracle database will perform block checking for the data blocks in all user tablespaces
- E. The Oracle database will perform block checking for the data blocks in the SYSTEM tablespace only
NEW QUESTION 25
What does the SCN represent?
- A. The system change number, which is a point in time relative to transactions within a given database.
- B. A number that represents tim
- C. Thus, at 1300 hours, the SCN is the same on all databases.
- D. The security change number, which represents the security code that is needed to access any database structure.
- E. A conversion factor that converts internal database time to external clock time.
- F. UTC time in the database, providing a standardized way of tracking time in Oracle.
System Change Number. A database ordering primitive.
The value of an SCN is the logical point in time at which changes are made to a database. Refer to v11.2 document
NEW QUESTION 26
As DBA for the Rebalance, you have decided that you need to facilitate some redundancy in your database. Using ASM, you want to create a disk group that will provide for the greatest amount of redundancy for your ASM data (you do not have advanced SAN mirroring technology available to you, unfortunately).
Which of the following commands would create a disk group that would offer the maximum in data redundancy?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
No SAN mirroring available means no external redundancy available.
The highest redundancy of ASM is the HIGH redundancy with 3 mirror copies.
NEW QUESTION 27
P.S. prep-labs.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-053 dumps! All 1Z0-053 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1Z0-053/ (698 New Questions)