Act now and download your 1Y0-402 Braindumps today! Do not waste time for the worthless 1Y0-402 Exam Questions and Answers tutorials. Download 1Y0-402 Exam Questions with real questions and answers and begin to learn 1Y0-402 Free Practice Questions with a classic professional.
Citrix 1Y0-402 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new XenApp and XenDesktop environment.
The architect has identified the Resource Layer requirements shown in the Exhibit. Click the Exhibit button to view the requirements.
Which Citrix Profile Management feature can help the architect address the Accountants group requirements?
- A. Profile streaming
- B. File exclusions
- C. File inclusions
- D. Profile caching
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing a XenDesktop environment. The Engineer group uses graphical applications which require the use of AMD hardware shared virtualized GPU. Which two hypervisors can the architect select? (Choose two.)
- A. XenServer 6.5
- B. VMware vSphere 5.5
- C. XenServer 7.0
- D. VMware vSphere 6.0
- E. Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 R2
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new XenApp and XenDesktop environment The architect has identified the requirements, based on the assessment and early stages of the design
Click the Exhibit button to view the requirements.
Additionally, the IT team has identified the following general requirements:
The provisioning strategy should be compatible with the planned design decisions.
The provisioning strategy should minimize the steps required to perform image and application updates. Which three follow-up questions should the architect ask about this environment, based on the planned design decisions? (Choose three.)
- A. How much storage is available for the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines?
- B. What is the VM uplink speed in the current deployment?
- C. Is PXE currently being used in the subnets where the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines will be placed?
- D. Will the machines using the images be physical or virtual?
- E. Are there any applications which must only be accessed by a subset of users?
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Architect is using LDAP as single-factor authentication. The architect is migrating the environment to Citrix Cloud and wants to retain the same authentication procedure for XenApp and XenDesktop service in Citrix Cloud.
Which deployment strategy should the architect use for NetScaler and StoreFront to ensure that the solution reduces management overhead without incurring additional costs?
- A. Use Citrix Cloud NetScaler Gateway service and on-premises StoreFront.
- B. Set up a new NetScaler VPX instance and StoreFront on-premises.
- C. Use Citrix Cloud NetScaler Gateway service and Citrix Cloud Workspace.
- D. Set up NetScaler with bring-your-own license (BYOL) and StoreFront in a public cloud.
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Architect is implementing a new XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The customer has stated the following requirements:
All users must be able to aggregate resources from all Sites.
Both Sites should be treated as one equivalent farm set.
User connections should be directed to the New York Site with failover to San Francisco. Click the Exhibit button to view the StoreFront configurations.
Based on the configurations, requirement 1 is ____, requirement 2 is ____, and requirement 3 is ____.
(Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. met; met; NOT met
- B. NOT met; NOT met; NOT met
- C. NOT met; met; NOT met
- D. met; NOT met; NOT met
- E. met; NOT met; met
- F. met; met; met
- G. NOT met; met; met
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a single-Site XenApp and XenDesktop environment. Through earlier design discussions, the architect has determined the environment details listed in the Exhibit.
Click the Exhibit button to view the details.
Which SQL server baseline specifications will provide acceptable performance and stability while avoiding unnecessary over-provisioning of resources?
- A. 4 CPU cores, 8 GB of RAM, 10 GB database storage
- B. 2 CPU cores, 4 GB of RAM, 10 GB database storage
- C. 2 CPU cores, 4 GB of RAM, 100 GB database storage
- D. 8 CPU cores, 16 GB of RAM, 10 GB database storage
- E. 8 CPU cores, 16 GB of RAM, 100 GB database storage
- F. 4 CPU cores, 8 GB of RAM, 100 GB database storage
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: The IT team of a company needs to migrate to Microsoft Azure and has asked a Citrix Architect for a solution that offers protection from datacenter level failures.
What should the architect recommend the IT team create in Microsoft Azure?
- A. Availability set with update domain
- B. Availability set with fault domain
- C. Resource group
- D. Availability zones
Explanation: Reference https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/windows/manage-availability
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing a new, 2,000-user XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The environment will use Windows Server 2016 for all Site infrastructure components (Delivery Controllers, StoreFront servers, Provisioning Services servers, Citrix Director). Provisioning Services (PVS) will be used to provision Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines. The environment will include two primary use cases:
Windows Server 2016 VDA machines providing hosted apps
Windows 10 VDA machines providing random, non-persistent VDI
Within the company there is existing hardware which is hosting non-Citrix workloads. The hardware, which is using a third party hypervisor, has some spare capacity, but NOT enough to support the entire XenApp and XenDesktop environment. As a result, the IT team is planning to purchase additional hardware to support the expected capacity but has NOT determined which hypervisor will be used for that hardware. The IT team would like to utilize the existing hardware and wants to minimize the long-term costs of the solution while still providing a good user experience.
How should the architect design the hypervisor resource pools based on Citrix leading practice?
- A. Build new XenServer resource pools and build all XenApp and XenDesktop components in those pools.
- B. Build new third-party clusters and build all VDA machines and PVS servers in those cluster
- C. Build other Citrix infrastructure components in one of the existing third-party clusters.
- D. Build new XenServer resource pools and build all VDA machines and PVS servers in those pool
- E. Build other Citrix infrastructure components in one of the existing third-party clusters.
- F. Build new XenServer resource pools and build all Windows 10 VDA machines in those pool
- G. Build all Windows Server 2016 components in the existing third-party clusters.
- H. Build new third-party clusters and build all XenApp and XenDesktop components in those clusters.
- I. Build new third-party clusters and build all Windows 10 VDA machines in those cluster
- J. Build all Windows Server 2016 components in the existing third-party clusters.
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Architect has designed an active/passive XenApp and XenDesktop environment for a customer, where the passive datacenter serves as the disaster recovery (DR) datacenter for all users.
The following has been configured:
NetScaler Gateways in both datacenters, each with a unique URL
NetScaler load balancing of StoreFront and Delivery Controller XML services
A separate XenApp and XenDesktop Site at each datacenter
Two StoreFront servers deployed in each datacenter aggregating resources from the Delivery Controllers in the respective datacenter
During a disaster recovery strategy review, the IT infrastructure director recommends exploring cloud-based disaster recovery options for the XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The director reminds the team that the new solution would also have to support the following objectives:
The DR environment needs to be fully functional in the event that the primary datacenter goes completely offline.
The DR environment should require minimal operating costs until it is needed to host active user sessions.
In a DR event, active user sessions should connect directly to the resource location without going through additional hops.
The architect develops four different conceptual diagrams to display the current architecture as well as the potential cloud-based DR locations.
Click the Exhibit button to view the conceptual diagrams.
Based on the diagrams and above requirements, which Site architecture should the architect use?
- A. Option 4
- B. Option 2
- C. Option 3
- D. Option 1
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to manage the disaster recovery process for a XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The environment currently consists of an active datacenter which is typically accessed by users and a disaster recovery (DR) datacenter which would be used in the event that a disaster impacts the primary datacenter. The organization has made it a priority to minimize the loss of data when failing over between datacenters and has begun planning for an event in which the environment must fail over from the primary datacenter to the DR datacenter.
What is the appropriate sequence of steps that the architect should follow after getting management approval to complete the process in case of such an event?
- A. Block access to primary datacenter, complete replication, terminate/drain existing sessions, reverse direction of replication, enable access in DR datacenter
- B. Block access to primary datacenter, terminate/drain existing sessions, complete replication, reverse direction of replication, enable access in DR datacenter
- C. Terminate/drain existing sessions, complete replication, block access to primary datacenter, enable access in DR datacenter, reverse direction of replication
- D. Complete replication, terminate/drain existing sessions, block access to primary datacenter, reverse direction of replication, enable access in DR datacenter
- E. Complete replication; block access to primary datacenter, terminate/drain existing sessions, enable access in DR datacenter, reverse direction of replication
- F. Terminate/drain existing sessions; block access to primary datacenter, complete replication, reverse direction of replication, enable access in DR datacenter
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Architect wants to set up double-hop access for an existing XenApp and XenDesktop Site. All communication across DMZ 1, DMZ 2, and the Internal Network is encrypted over port 443. The architect has proposed the design shown in the Exhibit, where DMZ 1 has NetScaler Gateway 1 and DMZ 2 has NetScaler Gateway 2 and StoreFront.
Click the Exhibit button to view the design.
Which two sets of ports should the architect request to enable on Firewall 2?
- A. Port 443 outbound and Port 1494/2598 inbound
- B. Port 443 outbound and Port 80 inbound
- C. Port 443 outbound and Port 443 inbound
- D. Port 443 outbound and Port 389/636 inbound
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Architect is designing an environment for a large company. The company has identified the following user groups and requirements.
Product Managers - Typically, they work from inside the company network but are able to work from home. They need to use a variety of standard productivity and web-based SaaS applications.
Field Sales Engineers - They frequently work with mobile devices and tend to access the environment externally. They need access to sales tools and the front-end of the customer database.
Web Developers - Internal and remote workers who use specialized hardware with a graphics card to handle resource-intensive applications
Which FlexCast model should the architect assign to Product Managers?
- A. Hosted VDI
- B. Remote PC
- C. VM Hosted Applications
- D. Published Apps
- E. Published Desktops
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Architect must complete a XenApp and XenDesktop security assessment. After examining the network topology for the hypervisor hosts supporting the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines, the architect finds that some of the network connections are NOT following leading security practices.
Click the Exhibit button to view a high-level diagram which shows the connectivity between various components.
Which three of the labeled areas of the diagram represent connections which are NOT following Citrix leading security practices? (Choose three.)
- A. G
- B. B
- C. A
- D. E
- E. F
- F. D
- G. C
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Architect is performing a XenApp and XenDesktop design. During a discussion with the server hardware team, two potential network configurations are proposed for the XenServer hosts.
Click the Exhibit button to view the network configurations.
Which statement will support a decision to use Network Configuration 2?
- A. It will ensure that virtual machine workloads do NOT interfere with each other.
- B. It will provide greater security for all traffic types.
- C. It will achieve a higher level of redundancy for the different traffic types.
- D. It will reserve more bandwidth for virtual machine traffic.
NEW QUESTION 15
Improve the user experience
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: After a recent security assessment, a Citrix Architect recommends blocking unnecessary peripheral types by disabling the associated HDX channels. Currently, the environment is intended to support the peripheral types listed in the Exhibit.
Click the Exhibit button to view the supported peripheral types.
Which four HDX virtual channels should the architect disable, based on the peripherals required in the environment? (Choose four.)
- A. SmartCard
- B. TWI
- C. Print
- D. ClientAudio
- E. GenericUSB
- F. TwainRdr
- G. Multimedia
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The customer is interested in using Machine Creation Services with App Layering in the environment.
Which consideration would result in the architect recommending that the customer use a different image and application management approach?
- A. The environment must use XenApp Enterprise concurrent licensing.
- B. PXE is required for non-Citrix machines in the networks which will support the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines.
- C. Microsoft Hyper-V hosts must be used to host the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines.
- D. The machines must use an existing SAN deployment.
- E. The images must be deployed to physical machines.
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-402 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1Y0-402 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-402-exam-dumps.html (70 Q&As Dumps)