Exam Code: 1Y0-311 (1Y0-311 Free Practice Questions), Exam Name: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR Advanced Administration, Certification Provider: Citrix Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Y0-311 Exam.
Free demo questions for Citrix 1Y0-311 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: An administrator is deploying a new server to host the latest Citrix Web Interface version. During a test, the administrator has NOT been able to authenticate and access the list of published applications.
Which two actions must the administrator take to debug the Citrix Web Interface? (Choose two.)
- A. Specify a valid path to generate a log file.
- B. Edit the web.config file to enable the debug feature.
- C. Use the Process Monitor tool to monitor the IIS processes.
- D. Use the Windows Debug tool to generate and analyze a memory dum
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured a Provisioning Services environment where all target devices are using the cache on device hard drive method and have a persistent disk attached to them. The engineer enabled Citrix Profile Management for all users and installed new applications while the target device was started in Standard mode.
The new data will be stored and . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence).
- A. On the vDisk, does NOT persist between restarts
- B. In the profile; persists between restarts
- C. In the write cache; does NOT persist between restarts
- D. On the persistent drive; persists between restarts
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A XenApp Administrator implemented the pre-launch feature for a corporate email application. As the administrator monitors users' sessions in the AppCenter, the administrator notices that no pre-launch sessions are being created. Application launch time continues to remain high.
What are two reasons why pre-launch sessions are NOT being created? (Choose two.)
- A. One of the Citrix XenApp servers is reporting a full load.
- B. Endpoint devices are NOT using the latest Citrix Receiver version.
- C. The administrator did NOT create a pre-launch published application.
- D. XenApp Enterprise Edition licenses are being used in the environmen
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is managing a Provisioning Services environment. The day after a new vDisk version is rolled out to production, multiple users report issues with one of the core applications hosted on the vDisk image. The administrator wants to roll back the new change and allow the target devices to stream from a functioning vDisk as soon as possible.
How can the engineer accomplish this in the least amount of time?
- A. Perform a vDisk merge to consolidated differencing disk, then restart the target devices.
- B. Copy an older version of the vDisk from the backup storage location, then reassign all the target devices to the imported vDisk and restart them.
- C. Revert the vDisk version to Maintenance or Test mode, then restart the target devices.
- D. Create a new version of the vDisk and reinstall the application, then restart the target device
NEW QUESTION 5
Which vDisk change will always require the use of reverse imaging?
- A. Installing a new service pack on a Windows-based vDisk.
- B. Upgrading the Provisioning services target device software installed on the vDisk.
- C. Updating the NIC drivers on the vDisk.
- D. Making permanent registry changes to the vDis
NEW QUESTION 6
After an administrator restarts a XenApp server, the XenApp Administrator notices that the IMA Service is NOT starting. Which two components could be causing the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. RPC Service
- B. Local host cache
- C. Citrix Streaming Service
- D. Remote Desktop Service
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator notices that one Citrix XenApp server is hanging during the weekly restart phase. The IMA Service appears to hang during startup.
Which two options could explain the cause of the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The data store is corrupt.
- B. The local host cache is corrupt.
- C. The server restarted only one time.
- D. A data collector election has occurre
NEW QUESTION 8
How does Fast Logoff in a Workspace Environment Management (WEM) infrastructure optimize the logoff experience for users?
- A. Improves roaming profile synchronization performance on logoff
- B. Allows processes to continue running in the background while user sessions appear to log off quickly
- C. Terminates hung application processes within 10 seconds of logging off
- D. Notifies the Delivery Controllers that pooled desktops are ready for assignment on logoff
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three benefits can a Citrix Engineer achieve using the robocpy command to replicate vDisk files between storage locations? (Choose three.)
- A. It tolerates network disruptions during file transfer and continues copying after network is restored.
- B. It is able to replicate files to multiple concurrent Stores using a “hub and spoke” model.
- C. It preserves vDisk file time stamps.
- D. It can be included in a script to automate replication at scheduled times.
- E. It can be configured to use a limited amount of bandwidth for each file cop
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: The XenApp farm consists of two zones each located in a different datacenter. Last night, the network team conducted maintenance on the firewalls and this morning, the administrator discovers that load balancing is NOT working. The administrator asks the network team for a copy of the firewall rules. A few lines of the firewall rules are shown below.
What is most likely the cause for the load balancing issues?
- A. There is an IMA communication problem.
- B. There is an XML communication problem.
- C. There is a data store communication problem.
- D. There is a Session Reliability communication proble
NEW QUESTION 11
A Citrix Engineer needs to give users access to a new application which requires the installation of an additional application in order to function correctly.
Which layer should the engineer use while layering this new application for the users?
- A. App Layer
- B. Prerequisite Layer
- C. Platform Layer
- D. Elastic Layer
NEW QUESTION 12
Call center users accessing a XenApp hosted desktop by means of thin client devices are unable to see a new multi- function printer in their session.
What can the administrator do to resolve this?
- A. Enable the auto-create all client printers policy.
- B. Add the new printer to the session printers policy.
- C. Install the correct printer drivers on the XenApp servers.
- D. Verify that the new printer has been added to the default printer polic
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two functions must be performed by a Provisioning Services server for all implementations? (Choose two.)
- A. DHCP
- B. PXE
- C. TFTP
- D. Login
- E. Streaming
NEW QUESTION 14
A Citrix XenApp Administrator needs to create a load balancing policy and apply it to several XenApp servers.
Which two methods would require the administrator to use the least amount of effort to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a worker group and add targeted servers to it.
- B. Create a load balancing policy and assign it to targeted servers.
- C. Create a load balancing policy and assign it to the worker group.
- D. Create a worker group and attach the load balancing policy to XenApp server
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Provisioning Services component can communicate directly with the Farm database?
- A. Store
- B. Provisioning Services server
- C. vDisk
- D. Target device
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two benefits of creating a centralized vDisk Store? (Choose two.)
- A. Does NOT require vDisk files to be replicated
- B. Minimizes the storage requirement for vDisks
- C. Allows for the use of differencing disks
- D. Provides redundancy without further configuration
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-311 Exam with 136 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 1Y0-311 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-311/ (136 New Questions)