1Y0-311 Exam Questions for Citrix certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1Y0-311 Dumps. 100% PASS 1Y0-311 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR Advanced Administration exam Today!
Citrix 1Y0-311 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
When should a Citrix Engineer utilize the Processes WhiteList feature of Workspace Environment Management (WEM)?
- A. If specific administrators should be provided access to specific application or program processes
- B. If specific application or program processes should always be available for launch
- C. If specific users should NOT be able to launch specific application or program processes
- D. If specific application or program processes should NEVER be available for launching
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A company has locations in three cities: New York, San Francisco and Miami. Each location is connected over a WAN link. Each location maintains a large number of users who will need to access applications and desktop resources.
A Citrix Engineer maintains minimal hardware resources and needs to build a new XenDesktop infrastructure that can guarantee a reliable network for the users and which requires minimal infrastructure management for the engineer. Which deployment should the engineer implement to meet this scenario?
- A. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco), and one SQL database maintained in each zone.
- B. A single XenDesktop Site with three Satellite Zones (New York, Miami and San Francisco), with each zone maintaining its own Cloud Connector and implementation of the infrastructure within the Citrix Cloud.
- C. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco), and one SQL database maintained in New York.
- D. A single XenDesktop Site with three Satellite Zones (New York, Miami and San Francisco), a single Cloud Connector in Satellite Zones and implementation of the infrastructure within the Citrix Cloud.
NEW QUESTION 3
A Citrix Engineer needs to prevent users from rapidly clicking an application icon and launching multiple sessions of the same published application.
Which three methods should the engineer use to configure the multi-launch timeout setting? (Choose three.) A. Group Policy Object- Remote Desktop Session Host settings
- A. web.config file on StoreFront server
- B. PowerShell- Citrix snap-in commands
- C. StoreFront console- Client Interface Settings
- D. Citrix policy setting
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: The XenApp Administrator is using application streaming to provide users with access to their applications. A user reports that after launching a streamed application, the application hangs during launch.
Which step should the administrator take first to resolve the issue?
- A. Flush the RADE cache.
- B. Reprofile the application.
- C. Enable Inter-Isolation Communication.
- D. Update Citrix Receiver to the latest versio
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix XenApp Administrator plans to integrate a new application. This application is profiled to be streamed to a group of users and will be published to be streamed to the client.
Some users are able to launch the streamed application but a few of them are NOT able to do so. What could cause this issue?
- A. The administrator did NOT install Citrix Receiver.
- B. The administrator did NOT configure Citrix Receiver.
- C. The administrator did NOT install the Citrix Offline Plug-in.
- D. The administrator did NOT configure the Citrix Offline Plug-i
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: An administrator wishes to add disaster recovery capability to an existing XenApp environment. The administrator built some new servers into a disaster recovery datacenter that has a 1 GB link to the production datacenter. How should the administrator configure the new servers for users?
- A. Add the servers to the existing farm in the same zone and use a custom load evaluator.
- B. Add the servers to the existing farm in the same zone and use a worker group and load balancing policy.
- C. Add the servers to a new farm and use the site failover feature of Web Interface to provide access to the servers.
- D. Add the servers to the existing farm into a new disaster recovery zone and use a preferential load balancing polic
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the default auto-launch behavior for published applications and desktops within a XenApp and XenDesktop environment?
- A. If a single application is published to the user, it will launch automatically.
- B. No published applications or desktops launch automatically.
- C. If a single desktop is published to the user, it will launch automatically.
- D. All published applications launch automatically.
- E. All published desktops launch automatically.
NEW QUESTION 8
Why would a Citrix Engineer implement TFTP load balancing?
- A. To allow bootstrap download requests to be distributed among all available servers
- B. To allow concurrent streams to be balanced among all Provisioning Services servers in a Site
- C. To allow target devices to failover between Provisioning Services servers
- D. To allow user session requests to be sent to the least-loaded target device in a device collection
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Engineering maintains a multi-zone XenDesktop infrastructure with two Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines located in the Primary Zone and two VDAs in the Satellite Zone. Each zone contains a single Delivery Controller.
During an unexpected outage, the Delivery Controller in the Satellite Zone went offline and did NOT resume. What will happen to the two VDAs in the Satellite Zone?
- A. Both VDAs in the Satellite Zone will make intermittent attempts to re-register with the Delivery Controller in the Satellite Zone and then attempt to register with the Delivery Controller in the Primary Zone.
- B. Both VDAs in the Satellite Zone will go to an unregistered state and NOT attempt to re-register until the local Delivery Controller resumes and is online.
- C. Both VDAs in the Satellite Zone will immediately attempt to register with the Delivery Controller in the Primary Zone.
- D. Both VDAs in the Satellite Zone will remain in a registered state, even when the Delivery Controller is offlin
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A company has locations in three cities: New York, San Francisco and Miami. Each location maintains a large number of users who will need to access applications and desktop resources.
The company owns sufficient hardware resources to include an operational SQL server in the main New York location. The new XenDesktop infrastructure build needs to operate with the least administrative overhead.
Which deployment option should a Citrix Engineer implement to meet this requirement?
- A. A multi-Site infrastructure with each city maintaining its own fully functional Site and including at least one delivery Controller and SQL database in each Site location.
- B. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and one SQL database maintained in each zone.
- C. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and a single SQL database maintained in New York.
- D. A single XenDesktop Site with three zones (Primary Zone in New York and two Satellite Zones in Miami and San Francisco) and SQL database with AlwaysOn configured.
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer added a second Provisioning Services server to an existing Provisioning Services Site for high availability.
The engineer copied the virtual hard drive (VHD) files to the store on the new Provisioning Services server. After doing that, the second server did NOT show the disk as ‘available ’ under replication status.
Which is vDisk replication status failing for the new server?
- A. The vDisk is still in Standard Mode.
- B. The disk has to be replicated through Distributed File System Replication (DFSR).
- C. The manifest file has NOT been created.
- D. The .PVP file has NOT been copie
NEW QUESTION 12
What should a Citrix Engineer do to ensure that HDX sessions connect using UDP with failback to TCP? A. Change network Adapter setting manually.
- A. Enable Framehawk policies.
- B. Enable HDX Adaptive Transport
- C. Enable Multi-Stream Computer/User settin
NEW QUESTION 13
A Citrix Engineer needs to implement Workspace Environment Management (WEM) in an existing XenDesktop environment.
Which three software requirements should the engineer consider before implementing WEM? (Choose three.)
- A. A minimum of .NET framework 4.0 for the Agent Host and Administration Console
- B. The Windows Server 2008 R2 or later requirement for the Administrative Console
- C. A minimum of Citrix License Server version 11.14
- D. WEM implementation with any version of XenApp or XenDesktop
- E. The Microsoft Sync Framework 2.1 requirement on all components
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is troubleshooting a database-related issue in a XenDesktop Site. The engineer tested the connectivity between the Delivery Controller and SQL server by doing a ping test and verifying the firewall rules. Now the engineer wants to check the number of registered service instances with the directory.
Which PowerShell command should the engineer execute?
- A. Get-ConfigServiceInstance
- B. Test-ConfigServiceInstanceAvailability
- C. Register-ConfigServiceInstance
- D. Get-ConfigRegisteredServiceInstance
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer found that a high number of Desktop OS machines are reported as ‘Unregistered’.
The engineer successfully logs in to one of the affected Desktop OS machines as a domain user and finds that all of the affected Desktop OS machines are on the same hosting infrastructure.
Several Desktop OS machines on the same hosting infrastructure registered successfully. However, the users in the environment have NOT reported any issues.
What is causing the Desktop OS machines to be reported as ‘Unregistered’?
- A. The difference in the system date and time settings on the Desktop OS machines and the Delivery Controller is greater than 5 minutes.
- B. The computer account of the master image has been deleted from Active Directory.
- C. The Broker Service is NOT running on the Delivery Controllers.
- D. The Citrix License Server is NOT communicating over port 27000.
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: Users in a XenApp and XenDesktop environment need to access training videos, but CPU resources on the Virtual Delivery Agents (VDAs) should be preserved. However, the access to videos is limited to the VDAs only. Which multimedia rendering policy should a Citrix configure to meet these requirements?
- A. Server fetching and server rendering
- B. Media content blocked
- C. Client fetching and client rendering
- D. Server fetching and client rendering
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-311 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-311-exam-dumps.html (New 136 Q&As Version)