It is more faster and easier to pass the 1Y0-230 Dumps by using 1Y0-230 Study Guides. Immediate access to the 1Y0-230 Exam Questions and Answers and find the same core area 1Y0-230 Exam Questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for Citrix 1Y0-230 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What does a Citrix Administrator need to do on NetScaler Gateway to ensure that users accept the terms and conditions before they can log on using NetScaler Gateway?
- A. Configure a Responder policy.
- B. Upload an HTML file to the NetScaler appliance.
- C. Create an end user license agreement (EULA).
- D. Configure a Rewrite policy.
NEW QUESTION 2
How can a Cirtix Administrator configure session policies for the Authentication, Authorization and Auditing Traffic Management (AAA-TM) sessions if the authentication virtual server is specified in a Unified Gateway setup?
- A. The session policies can be defined only for the NetScaler Gateway virtual server.
- B. The AAA-TM session policies are bound to the virtual server.
- C. The AAA-TM sessions inherit the NetScaler Gateway session policies.
- D. The AAA-TM policies need to be bound as default global.
NEW QUESTION 3
A Citrix Administrator needs to utilize the client IP Address as the resource IP address for the NetScaler to server connections.
Which mode on the NetScaler will the administrator utilize to meet this requirement?
- A. Layer2
- B. USIP
- C. Layer 3
- D. USNIP
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to add 10 new servers to an existing server farm. The new servers are configured to serve the same applications and connections and are twice the capacity of the existing servers. The administrator wants to ensure that they are being fully utilized. Currently in the environment, the default load-balancing method is being used.
To ensure that only the 10 new servers are receiving twice the connections of the old servers without changing the load balancing to the rest of the environment, the administrator needs to add a weight of to the services attached to the servers. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. 2; new
- B. 2; old
- C. 50; old
- D. 50; new
NEW QUESTION 5
Which type of policy can be applied to a NetScaler Gateway virtual server to limit access to XenDesktop resources, if the user device does NOT comply with the company’s security requirements?
- A. Responder
- B. Authorization
- C. Session
- D. Traffic
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: User authentication is failing through the NetScaler. A Citrix Administrator checked the Authentication, Authorization and Auditing (AAA) policy, action and virtual server and verified that the correct configuration was in place. The administrator bypassed the NetScaler and the authentication worked.
Which NetScaler utility can the administrator use to troubleshoot the access issue?
- A. nslog file
- B. aaad.debug
- C. nscon message
- D. Dashboard
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured the “-denySSLReneg” Parameter using the below command on NetScaler to enhance security.
set ssl parameter –denySSLReneg <option>
Which two options can the administrator use to complete the command (Choose two.)
- A. NO
- B. NONSECURE
- C. ALL
- D. HIGHSECURE
- E. FRONTEND_CLIENT
NEW QUESTION 8
Which type of policy should a Citrix Administrator configure to ensure that only users who have data antivirus protection can connect to the environment?
- A. Traffic
- B. Pre-Authentication Scan
- C. Smart Control
- D. SmartAccess
NEW QUESTION 9
A Citrix Administrator needs to configure a policy where users will be downgraded to ‘ICA Proxy Only’ from ‘Full VPN’ in the event a user fails to meet Endpoint Analysis requirements.
Which configuration is required to satisfy this requirement?
- A. Quarantine Group with nFactor authentication
- B. Quarantine Group with two-factor authentication, using LDAP as primary authentication
- C. Quarantine Group with no Active Directory membership
- D. Quarantine Group with regular Active Directory membership
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is running applications on thousands of load-balanced back-end servers in a large infrastructure. It is difficult to track and troubleshoot problems due to the large volume of traffic received.
Which feature of NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) can the administrator configure to monitor and troubleshoot in detail for an environment of this size?
- A. AppFlow Analytics
- B. Application Security Analytics
- C. Application Performance Analytics
- D. Advanced Analytics with Telemetry Node installed
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator was notified that all contractor user IDs will start with the prefix “con.” Currently SmartControl is used to restrict access to peripherals.
Which expression can the administrator use to accomplish this requirement?
- A. HTTP.REQ.USERNAME.CONTAINS(“con”).NOT
- B. HTTP.REQ.USER.IS_MEMBER_OF(“con”).NOT
- C. HTTP.REQ.USE
- D. IS_MEMBER-OF (“con”)
- E. HTTP.REQ.USERNAME.CONTAINS (“con”)
Explanation: Reference https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX200261
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three steps can a Citrix Administrator take to integrate an existing CERT-based authentication policy on an existing NetScaler Gateway platform? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a CERT authentication policy and bind it to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server
- B. Enable client authentication on the SSL parameters of the virtual server
- C. Bind the existing CERT authentication policy to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server
- D. Enable the two-factor option on the existing CERT authentication profile
- E. Change the client certificate to Mandatory on the SSL parameters of the virtual server
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: Client connects to certain virtual servers are abnormally high. A Citrix Administrator needs to be alerted whatever the connections pass a certain threshold.
How can the administrator use NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to accomplish this requirement?
- A. Configure SMTP Reporting on the NetScaler MAS by adding the threshold and email address.
- B. Configure specific alerts for virtual servers using NetScaler MAS.
- C. Configure TCP Insight on the NetScaler MAS.
- D. Configure Network Reporting on the NetScaler MAS by setting the threshold and email address.
NEW QUESTION 14
A Citrix Administrator needs to configure a setup with a single URL so that users can log on once and achieve seamless single sign-on to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server and web application being load-balanced on the NetScaler.
Which type of virtual server can the administrator configure to fulfill this requirement?
- A. GSLB
- B. AAA
- C. Unified Gateway
- D. Load Balancing
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A NetScaler is configured with the following modes:
-Layer 3 mode
A Citrix Administrator configured a new router and now requires some of the incoming and outgoing traffic to take different paths through the new router. However, the administrator notices that this is failing and takes a network trace. After a short monitoring period, the administrator notices that the packets are still NOT getting to the new router from the NetScaler.
Which mode should the administrator disable on the NetScaler to facilitate the addition of the new router and successfully route the packets?
- A. MAC-based Forwarding
- B. USIP
- C. Layer 3 mode
- D. USNIP
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured a NetScaler active-passive high availability (HA) pair. When the HA pair fails over, customers are unable to access the hosted websites. After some troubleshooting, the administrator found that the upstream router was NOT updating its ARP table.
What can the administrator configure to resolve this issue?
- A. Independent Network Configuration (INC) mode
- B. Virtual MAC
- C. HA monitor
- D. Route Monitor
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is concerned about the amount of health checks the NetScaler is sending the back-end resources. The administrator would like to find a way to remove health checks from specific bound services.
How can the administrator accomplish this?
- A. Use reverse condition monitoring.
- B. Use Service Groups to minimize health checks.
- C. Unbind the current monitor.
- D. Use the No-Monitor Option.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two policy types can a Citrix Administrator apply to a NetScaler Gateway virtual server so that only users accessing with corporate laptops that belong to the network domain are allowed? (Choose two.)
- A. Pre-Authentication
- B. Responder
- C. Authorization
- D. Traffic
- E. Session
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-230 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-230-dumps.html (New 111 Q&As Version)