Want to know Pass4sure 1Y0-204 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about IBM Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration certification experience? Study Practical IBM 1Y0-204 answers to Rebirth 1Y0-204 questions at Pass4sure. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass IBM 1Y0-204 (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration) test on your first attempt.
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is concerned about the amount of health checks the Citrix ADC is sending to the backend resources. The administrator would like to find a way to remove health checks from specific bound services.
How can the administrator accomplish this?
- A. Use reverse condition monitoring.
- B. Use the No-Monitor option.
- C. Unbind the current monitor.
- D. Use Service Groups to minimize health checks.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator suspects an attack on a load balancing virtual server. The administrator needs to restrict access to the load balancing virtual server (192.168.100.25) for 10 minutes.
Which Access Control List (ACL) will help to accomplish this requirement?
- A. add simpleacl rule1 DENY –srcIP 192.168.100.25-TTL 600
- B. add ns acl rule1 DENY –destIP 192.168.100.25 –TTL 600
- C. add simpleacl rule1 DENY –srcIP 192.168.100.25 –TTL 600000
- D. add ns acl rule1 DENY –destIP 192.168.100.25 –TTL 600000
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is required to maximize the usage of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site by enabling users to access the Site from external devices and reducing the cost and the effort required to maintain the infrastructure. The desktops for the users are provisioned using Citrix Provisioning.
Which set of resources will enable the administrator to achieve the objective?
- A. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway service, on-premises resources
- B. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway, public cloud
- C. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway, on-premises resources
- D. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway service, public cloud
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to power-manage a group of Server OS Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines that are all in the same Delivery Group. The administrator needs all the machines to be restarted once a week during the weekend. Additionally, a subset of the machines should be restarted every day during non-peak hours.
Which feature must the administrator change from the default values in order to fulfill the requirements?
- A. Restart duration
- B. Weekday and weekend hours
- C. Peak and non-peak hours
- D. Tag restrictions
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two features within Citrix Director can a Citrix Administrator use to view historical resource utilization for a machine running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)? (Choose two.)
- A. Alerts
- B. Dashboard
- C. Applications
- D. Search
- E. Trends
NEW QUESTION 6
When creating a new Delegated Administrator with a custom scope, a Citrix Administrator notices that the Full Administrator role is NOT available.
The administrator is experiencing this behavior because the custom scope . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. created did NOT contain all the required objects
- B. must use the Read Only role
- C. was created with the hosting object selected
- D. cannot use the Full Administrator role
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created an SSL virtual server using only the following commands:
The SSL virtual server is currently in a DOWN state.
What could be the reason the SSL virtual server is in a down state?
- A. The SSL services are NOT on the 10.102.29.X network.
- B. SSLv3 is disabled.
- C. The virtual server SSL port is NOT set to port 443.
- D. The SSL Certificate is NOT bound to the virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured the Citrix ADC as a DNS Proxy Server. The administrator executed the commands in the screenshot on the Citrix ADC using the command-line interface.
Click on the ‘Exhibit’ button to view the screenshot of the command-line interface.
What will be the effect of this configuration?
- A. Create a DNS Request with TC bit set and rcode as NOERROR
- B. Create a DNS Response with TC bit set and rcode as NOERROR
- C. Set TC bit and rcode as NOERROR in the DNS Request from Client
- D. Set TC bit and rcode as NOERROR in the DNS Response from DNS server
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is performing a disaster recovery test and decided to fail over the Citrix ADC high availability (HA) pair appliances. The administrator noticed that the failover is NOT working as expected in item text, and the Secondary Citrix ADC is NOT taking over as Primary. The administrator suspects that networking issues may be causing the failure.
What could be the cause of this issue with the Citrix ADCs?
- A. HA hertbeats are only seen on some enabled interfaces of the Secondary Node.
- B. HA monitoring is enabled on an interface of the Secondary Node that shows as ENABLED, DOWN.
- C. The Independent network configuration (INC) mode is enabled on the Primary Node.
- D. HA monitoring is enabled on a disabled inteface of the Primary Node.
NEW QUESTION 10
When users log on to Citrix Receiver, they are NOT able to see their line-of-business application by default and are frequently calling the help desk to locate the application.
Which phrase can a Citrix Administrator add to the application properties, so that line-of-business application is added to Favorites and users cannot remove the application from Favorites?
- A. “KEYWORDS: Prefer”
- B. “KEYWORDS: Mandatory”
- C. “KEYWORDS: Auto”
- D. “KEYWORDS: Featured”
NEW QUESTION 11
What are three daily steps a Citrix Administrator should take to monitor a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops infrastructure? (Choose three.)
- A. Review Citrix policies.
- B. Perform a capacity assessment.
- C. Test environment access.
- D. Check virtual machine power states.
- E. Review available Citrix software upgrades.
- F. Check for warnings or alerts with Citrix Director.
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Ctrix Administrator currently manages a Citrix ADC environment in a retail company that is growing quickly and may soon double its volume of business. Currently, a Citrix ADC MPX 5550, which handles web and SSL transactions, is in place, but is close to full capacity. Due to the forecasted growth
increase, the administrator needs to find a cost effective solution.
What can the administrator recommend to management in order to cost effectively handle the growth?
- A. Another MPX 5550 appliance
- B. Performance hardware upgrade to Citrix ADC SDX 14100
- C. Perform license upgrade to Citrix ADC MPX 5650
- D. Perform hardware upgrade to Citrix ADC MPX 8005
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two actions must be true for a client to connect to an SSL offload virtual server without any SSL errors? (Choose two.)
- A. The Root Certificate is installed on the client’s device.
- B. The Server Certificate is from a private certificate authority (CA).
- C. The Server Certificate is bound to the load-balancing virtual server.
- D. The Root Certificate is installed on the Citrix ADC.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is enabling TLS Secure connections between the Cloud Connectors and on-premises StoreFront. After configuring the TLS certificate on all Cloud Connectors and disabling HTTP connections, the administrator finds that no resources are being enumerated.
Which extra step does the administrator need to take to allow enumeration to work between on-premises StoreFront and Citrix Cloud?
- A. Configure Internet Information Services (IIS) on the StoreFront server to use HTTPS.
- B. Change transport type to HTTPS in the StoreFront store DDC list.
- C. Configure Cloud Connectors to allow unsecured connections.
- D. Install Internet Information Services (IIS) on the Cloud Connector.
NEW QUESTION 15
A user calls the help desk to report that when launching any application from within their published desktop session, it takes a long time and the overall performance is poor.
Which Citrix Director report can a Citrix Administrator use to initiate the investigation of the issue?
- A. Machine Utilization in Machine Details
- B. Launch Failures in Trends
- C. Load Evaluator in Trends
- D. Session Data in Filters
NEW QUESTION 16
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator use to collect information to investigate issues with session performance?
- A. CDF Control
- B. HDX Monitor
- C. Citrix Scout
- D. Citrix Health Assistant
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three policy settings can a Citrix Administrator configure to improve HDX session performance for high-latency, low bandwidth user connections? (Choose three.)
- A. Maximum number of sessions
- B. View window contents while dragging
- C. CPU usage
- D. Target frame rate and color depth
- E. Limit video quality
- F. Application launch wait timeout
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is in the process of migrating the existing 7.15 LTSR Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines used on premises to Citrix Cloud. The administrator has created a new manual machine catalog and Delivery Group in Citrix Cloud and pointed to the existing Device Collection in Citrix Provisioning. The administrator also restarted the VDA machines.
What could prevent the VDA machines from registering in Citrix Cloud?
- A. The VDA master image was NOT updated to communicate with the Cloud Connectors.
- B. One of the two Cloud Connectors is down and unresponsive.
- C. The Citrix policies have NOT been migrated to Citrix Cloud.
- D. The VDA on the master image has NOT been updated to a later version.
NEW QUESTION 19
A Citrix Administrator has configured the Citrix ADC as a DNS Proxy Server. The administrator executed the following commands on the Citrix ADC using command-line interface:
What will be the effect of executing the above commands?
- A. Set the AA bit of DNS Request
- B. Set the AA bit of DNS Response
- C. Unset the AA bit of DNS Request
- D. Unset the AA bit of DNS Response
NEW QUESTION 20
Scenario: The Director of network security in a financial organization wants to protect the enterprise network from any external malware threats. To do this, the director needs to gain visibility into otherwise-bypassed traffic and control access to malicious web sites. The director is required to do the following:
Intercept and examine all the traffic, including SSL/TLS (encrypted traffic), coming in, and going out of the enterprise network.
Block access to URLs identified as serving harmful or insecure content.
Identify users (employees) in the enterprise who are accessing malicious websites.
Which Citrix ADC deployment mode should a Citrix Administrator use to achieve this requirement?
- A. Default Gateway
- B. Citrix Secure Web Gateway
- C. Citrix Gateway
- D. Access Gateway
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three statements are correct regarding Citrix printing? (Choose three.)
- A. Citrix printing does NOT assign each printer a unique namespace within a given session.
- B. The Citrix Print Manager Service monitors session events, such as logon and logoffs or session termination.
- C. Citrix printing sets the default security descriptor for auto-created printers to ensure client printer security.
- D. Citrix printing allows administrators, but NOT users, to print to any other users' active session client printers.
- E. The Citrix Print Manager Service handles requests by impersonating the actual session user.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which feature can a Citrix Administrator use to create a consistent set of front-end SSL parameters across multiple SSL virtual servers?
- A. SSL Profile
- B. SSL Bridge
- C. SSL Offload
- D. SSL Policy
NEW QUESTION 23
Which log records detailed information such as statistics, metrics and debug information on the Citrix ADC in a proprietary binary format?
- A. Syslog
- B. Nstrace
- C. Nsconfig
- D. Nslog
NEW QUESTION 24
Scenario: A Citrix ADC appliance is having intermittent issues. A Citrix Administrator is unable to identify the root cause and fix them. The administrator opened a Support ticket and the Engineer assigned to the case requested all the logs and configuration information from the Citrix ADC.
Which technical support tool can the administrator use to gather all the information on the Citrix ADC to send to the Support Engineer?
- A. Start New Trace
- B. Get Back Trace
- C. Generate Support File
- D. Batch Configuration
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-204 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared 1Y0-204 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1Y0-204/ (65 Q&As Dumps)