Exam Code: 1Y0-203 (), Exam Name: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Administration, Certification Provider: Citrix Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Y0-203 Exam.
Check 1Y0-203 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has deployed machines using Machine Creation Services (MCS). A user logs on to a randomly available desktop from a pool of Windows 10 desktops. During the session, the user installs Microsoft Office 2016.
To which disk is the Microsoft Office installation data written during the session?
- A. Personal
- B. Identity
- C. Temporary
- D. Differencing
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator configures the “Auto connect client drives” user settings to map client drives within the Independent Computing Architecture (ICA) session for all published desktops.
The setting is configured in a Baseline Group Policy Object (GPO) and linked to an Organizational Unit (OU) that contains all of the published desktops.
When a user launches the desktop, client drives are NOT mapped. What is a possible reason?
- A. Desktops need to be rebooted to get the Policy applied.
- B. Loopback processing is NOT enabled.
- C. gpupdate/force needs to executed on all of the machines.
- D. GPO needs to be linked to the User O
NEW QUESTION 3
Which feature keeps sessions active on the user's screen, when network connectivity is interrupted?
- A. Session Reliability
- B. Automatic Client Reconnect
- C. ICA Keep-Alive
- D. Session Linger
NEW QUESTION 4
ACitrix Administrator needs to perform Power Management on machines. Which type of machine supports this feature within a XenDesktop infrastructure?
- A. Virtual Desktop OS Machines
- B. Remote PC Machines
- C. Virtual Server OS Machines
- D. Physical Server OS Machines
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to implement Office 365 with XenApp and XenDesktop in the environment. The Exchange server is local to the environment, so the administrator decides to configure Outlook in Online Mode. What is the requirement to configure Online Mode in this situation?
- A. It requires a connection to the SQL server in the environment.
- B. It requires licenses to be installed, because it does NOT use a built-in license.
- C. It requires Outlook to be synced with the user's profile.
- D. It requires a constant connection to the back-end Exchange serve
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three core services are required for a FlexCast Management Architecture (FMA) site to run optimally? (Choose three.)
- A. Machine Creation Service
- B. Delegated Administration Service
- C. Configuration Logging Service
- D. Telemetry Service
- E. Central Configuration Service
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: The Helpdesk team is troubleshooting a printing issue. Users connect to print servers located in two different datacenters. The print servers host identical drivers and queues. Upon investigation, a Citrix Administrator finds that users can only print to one of the print servers successfully.
The network team informed the administrator that only Citrix-related traffic is allowed between the two Sites. How can the administrator fix this issue?
- A. Create a Citrix policy to auto-create printers.
- B. Install Universal drivers to all print servers.
- C. Create a print policy that limits the bandwidth consumption used by printing.
- D. Create a printing policy that disables direct connections to print serve
NEW QUESTION 8
ACitrix Administrator needs to configure Store Front for High Availability in order to aggregate resources from multiple deployments.
Which two requirements or restrictions should the administrator consider when deciding to set up highly available multi- site configurations for stores? (Choose two.)
- A. App Controller applications can also be aggregated as long as they have the same name and path on each server
- B. StoreFront only provides access to backup deployments for disaster recovery when all the primary sites are available
- C. While running ‘Propagate task’, the administrator CANNOT make any further changes until all the servers in the group have been updated
- D. If synchronization of user’s application subscriptions is configured between stores on separate StoreFront deployments, the stores must have the same name in each server group
NEW QUESTION 9
Citrix Health Assistant automates a series of health checks for ______ and ______. (Choose the correct options to complete the sentence.)
- A. Controller Configuration
- B. Session Launch
- C. VDA Registration
- D. Power Management
NEW QUESTION 10
By default, what will be the printing behavior when NO printing policy is configured?
- A. Auto-create client printer is Enabled.
- B. Direct Connection to print servers is Enabled.
- C. Universal Printer Driver is Enabled.
- D. Universal Print Server is enabled.
Explanation: Auto-create all client printers option.
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator notices an intermittent latency issue within the XenApp and XenDesktop environment. The issue only involves external users entering through a NetScaler gateway.
The administrator reviews NetScaler logs, identifies the problem as a Networking issue, and now wants a more granular view of the data in order to isolate the issue further.
Which Citrix tool can the administrator use to view the network information?
- A. Configuration Logging
- B. HDX Insight
- C. Citrix Scout
- D. Citrix Diagnostic Tool Kit
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has been receiving calls from users stating that they are receiving new sessions instead of reconnecting to their disconnected sessions. The administrator investigated the issue and found the sessions are in a disconnected state when the users leave work.
What should the administrator configure inStoreFront to allow the users to reconnect to their disconnected sessions while roaming?
- A. Session Lingering
- B. Session Pre-Launch
- C. Workspace Control
- D. Session Timeout
NEW QUESTION 13
ACitrix Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) needs to locate the Delivery Controller to register with it. In which order of precedence, from greatest to least, will VDA locate the Delivery Controller?
- A. Personality.ini file, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy settings from AD, Auto update of controllers
- B. Policy Settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Auto update of controllers, Personality.ini file
- C. Auto update of controllers, Policy settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Personality.ini file
- D. Personality.ini file, Auto update of controllers, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy Settings from AD
Explanation: Information in the ListOfDDCs and ListOfSIDs can come from several places in a deployment. The VDA checks the following locations, in order, stopping at the first place it finds the lists:
1.A persistent storage location maintained for the auto-update feature. This location contains Controller information when auto-update is enabled and after the VDA successfully registers for the first time after installation. (This storage also holds machine policy information, which ensures that policy settings are retained across restarts.) For its initial registration after installation, or when auto-update is disabled, the VDA checks the following locations.
2. Policy settings (Controllers, Controller SIDs).
3. The Controller information under the Virtual Desktop Agent key in the registry. The VDA installer initially populates these values, based on Controller information you specify when installing the VDA.
4. OU-based Controller discovery. This is a legacy method maintained for backward compatibility. 5.The Personality.ini file created by Machine Creation Services.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator configures the following policies in a XenDesktop Site environment, in descending priority order:
1. “Marketing Office A” has a filter on Marketing users. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed Drives is enabled.
2. “Marketing Office B” has a filter on Marketing Users’ Internal IP. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed Drives is enabled.
3. “Accounting” has a filter on Accounting Users. Client Network Drives is enabled; Client Fixed Drives is NOT configured.
4. “Baseline” configured without a filter. Client Network Drives and Client Fixed Drives are both disabled. Based on these policies, what will Accounting users be able to access?
- A. Client Fixed and Network Drives
- B. Client Fixed Drives only
- C. Client Network Drives only
- D. Neither the Client Network Drive nor the Client Fixed Drive
NEW QUESTION 15
What happens to the differencing disk of a Random/Non-Persistent desktop machine following a restart in a XenDesktop 7.1x site running on XenServer?
- A. It will be updated from the base image
- B. It will be deleted
- C. It will be reset for new use
- D. It will be synchronized with the attached Personal vDisk
NEW QUESTION 16
When users log on to Citrix Receiver they are NOT able to see their line-of-business application by default and are frequently calling helpdesk to locate the application.
Which phrase can a Citrix Administrator add to the application properties, so that it is added to Favorites and users CANNOT remove the application from Favorites?
- A. “KEYWORDS: Mandatory”
- B. “KEYWORDS: Prefer”
- C. “KEYWORDS: Featured”
- D. “KEYWORDS: Auto”
Explanation: To make an individual app mandatory, so that it cannot be removed from Citrix Receiver for Windows, append the string KEYWORDS:Mandatory to the application description. There is no Remove option for users to unsubscribe to mandatory apps.
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to configure StoreFront to allow external users to access internal resources. The external users will authenticate on StoreFront.
Which Storefront Authentication method will the administrator configure?
- A. HTTP Basic
- B. Username and password
- C. Smart Card
- D. Pass-through from NetScaler Gateway
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to deploy 300 Virtual Windows 10 Desktops in an environment in which there is
minimal interference with existing network infrastructure. There is also a need for user-installed applications and persistency.
Which Citrix technology will the administrator use to provision the desktops?
- A. Machine Creation Services
- B. Provisioning Services
- C. Manual Provisioning
- D. Existing Machines
NEW QUESTION 19
ACitrix Administrator needs to configure Citrix policies using the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC). Which software does the administrator need to install on the machine used to configure the policies?
- A. Citrix Director
- B. Citrix Group Policy Management MSI
- C. Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)
- D. Citrix Client Side Extension MSI
NEW QUESTION 20
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has configured two sites: Site A and Site B. Each site uses the same license server named LicenseServer1. The administrator has the following additional information:
Site A is configured to check out Enterprise licenses. Site B is configured to check out Platinum licenses.
LicenseServer1 contains both Enterprise and Platinum licenses.
The Enterprise licenses have become exhausted, and the next user from Site A attempts to launch a published desktop. What will be the outcome of this action?
- A. The application will launch successfully with Platinum licenses checked out.
- B. The application will launch successfully, and Site A will enter the Supplement Grace Period.
- C. The user will be unable to launch the application, and the error message “No resources available” will appear.
- D. The application will launch successfully, and Site B will enter the Supplement Grace Perio
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-203 Exam with 131 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 1Y0-203 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-203-dumps.html (131 New Questions)