Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Free 1Y0-203 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to create a new Machine Catalog using Machine Creation Services. However, the Machine Creation Services option is grayed out.
Which action can the administrator take in order to use Machine Creation Services?
- A. Add the correct Citrix licenses to the License Server
- B. Add a new resource connection in Citrix Studio
- C. Restart the Delivery Controller
- D. Restart the Citrix Desktop Service
NEW QUESTION 2
Citrix Administrator configured a Citrix policy with the list of filters below:
- Client IP Address: 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168
- User or Group: Marketing Department
- User Group: Marketing Executives
Which two connections will receive the policy setting? (Choose two.)
- A. A user who is part of the Marketing Department and part of the Marketing Executives group whose endpoint client IP address is in the range .4.0.100-22.214.171.124
- B. A user who is part of the Marketing Department but NOT part of the Marketing Executives group whose endpoint client IP address is NOT in the range .4.0.100-126.96.36.199.
- C. A user who is part of the Marketing Department and part of the Marketing Executives group, but whose endpointclient IP address is NOT in the range .4.0.100-188.8.131.52.
- D. A user who is part of the Marketing Department but NOT part of the Marketing Executives group whose endpoint client IP address is in the range .4.0.100-184.108.40.206.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which command-line interface (CLI) utility can a Citrix Administrator use to release the assigned User/Device licenses to complete a hardware refresh project?
- A. Imadmin
- B. Imreread
- C. Imutil
- D. udadmin
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator recently implemented a XenApp and XenDesktop site for a company. The environment contains a single delivery controller and a SQL server.
The database suddenly becomes inaccessible, and the administrator discovers that the issue was caused by a SQL server crash. As a result, the connection between the site database and the delivery controller has failed.
What can the administrator rely on to continue brokering new connections even though the site database is offline?
- A. XML Service
- B. Connection Leasing
- C. Local Host Cache
- D. Broker Service
NEW QUESTION 5
When using Citrix Director to troubleshoot an issue with a user accessing multiple published applications, a Citrix Administrator will use the ______ to find the application causing the issue. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Session Selector
- B. Machine Details
- C. User Search
- D. Activity Manager
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator created a XenApp/XenDesktop Site and is delivering desktops with Machine Creation Services. The administrator is trying the storage requirements for the XenApp/XenDesktop environment. However, the calculation is lower than the storage that is being consumed.
The administrator can check the calculations to make sure that they can take into account the fact that ______. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. a copy of the master image is stored with each virtual machine
- B. a copy of the master image is stored in each storage repository
- C. the identity disk increases in size after each restart
- D. a copy of each differencing disk is stored in each storage repository
NEW QUESTION 7
Which piece of License Server information does a Citrix Administrator need in order to allocate and download the XenDesktop license file from mycitrix.com?
- A. IP Address
- B. MAC Address
- C. Hostname
- D. FQDN
NEW QUESTION 8
ACitrix Administrator is preparing printers to be mapped into users' sessions. Which step can the administrator perform to present the printers to the users?
- A. Create a “session printers” policy to map the printers to the users.
- B. Create a policy and enable “Create client network printer only”.
- C. Install all the printer drivers on the client devices.
- D. Install the printer drivers to all XenDesktop Controller in the environmen
NEW QUESTION 9
When creating a new Delegated Administrator with a Custom Scope, a Citrix Administrator notices that the Full Administrator Role is NOT available.
Why is the administrator experiencing this behavior?
- A. The Custom Scope CANNOT use the Full Administrator Role
- B. The Custom Scope created did NOT contain all the required objects
- C. The Custom Scope must use the Read-Only Role
- D. The Custom Scope was created with the Hosting object selected
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is working on a published application. The network connection remains for 100 seconds but is interrupted, and applications become unusable. The session then automatically resumes, and the administrator is able to continue working on the application at the same progress point as before the interruption. Which policy must have been enabled?
- A. Load Management
- B. ICA Keep Alive
- C. Auto Client Reconnect
- D. Session Reliability
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to secure XML traffic to an existing XenDesktop environment. The Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) is NOT installed on the Delivery Controller with the IP address 10.110.4.10.
The organization mandates that a public certificate authority (CA) server should be used for securing all communication traffic.
After successfully testing the changes, the administrator will make the necessary changes within StoreFront. Which two steps should the administrator take to make the necessary changes? (Choose two.)
- A. Run the PowerShell command: BrokerService –WiSsIPort 443
- B. Change the registry value of XmlServicesSsIPort HKLM\SOFTWARE\Citrix\DesktopServer to 443
- C. Create a Domain Certificate
- D. Create a certificate Request
- E. Run the command: netsh http add sslcert ipport=10.110.4.10:443
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Lead Citrix Administrator for a large company hired a new administrator for the team to help manage the XenDesktop infrastructure. The new administrator will need to manage user sessions and power-manage machines within the Delivery but should NOT be able to create any new objects.
Which role should the lead administrator create for the new administrator?
- A. Help Desk Administrator
- B. Full Administrator
- C. Machine Catalog Administrator
- D. Host Administrator
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator created a Machine Catalog using Machine Creation Services. The Desktop Experience was set to 'Random'.
Where will the unique information for the virtual machines be stored?
- A. In the identity disk of each virtual machine
- B. In the differencing disk of each virtual machine
- C. Only in the Site database
- D. In the PERSONALITY.INI at the root directory of each virtual machine
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A company maintains a XenDesktop infrastructure with a stand-alone license server. Recently, the license server had a hardware failure and can NO longer communicate on the network.
The license server has a valid license file with a current Subscription Advantage (SA) date on it. What will happen to the XenDesktop environment with the license server now offline?
- A. Users will immediately be unable to connect to their resources.
- B. The license server will enter a 30-day grace period in which all user connections will work.
- C. Users will have limited connections available during a 30-day grace period.
- D. The license server will enter a 90-day grace period in which all user connections will work.
Explanation: Impact of Citrix License Server Becoming Unavailable
Need to understand the impact of the Citrix license server that holds the XenMobile licenses becoming unavailable. That is how will XM respond if the configured license server cannot be contacted for an extended period of time.
Answer// There is another “grace” period which kicks in once a license Server has been configured and a license detected which is not the same than the trial “grace period” which the document is referring. We keep a timestamp either on the local server or the common database when the license Service has been last available and if it becomes offline for some reason the clock starts ticking for 720 hours and this timer will reset if the license server becomes online again. So this is what would happen if the license server goes offline for some reason we would have 720 hours for amending the issue before the devices lose connectivity to the MDM server or XMS and once solved the problem the time would reset.
NEW QUESTION 15
ACitrix Administrator has created a new Delivery Controller and needs to join it to an existing Site to increase site redundancy.
Which database permissions will the administrator need?
- A. db_securityadmin and dbm_monitor permissions
- B. db_owner and db_datawriter permissions
- C. db_accessadmin and dbcreator permissions
- D. db_securityadmin and db_owner
NEW QUESTION 16
Which view in Citrix Director will give a Citrix Administrator a list of current policies applied to the user session?
- A. Dashboard
- B. Machine Details
- C. Activity Manager
- D. Session Details
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator receives a user complaint that it is taking a long time to load the application when the user logs in the beginning of the workday.
Which feature can the administrator enable to reduce the perceived start time of the user's application?
- A. Session Linger
- B. Session Pre-launch
- C. Session Reliability
- D. Session Sharing
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Citrix hotfix will a Citrix Administrator install on the virtual desktop OS machines in a XenDesktop environment?
- A. GPCSExt
- B. XDPoshModule
- C. ICATS
- D. ICAWS
NEW QUESTION 19
Scenario: A user is currently accessing three published applications from the same Server VDA. The user has informed the Citrix Administrator that an application is NOT responding.
Using Citrix Director, which option should the administrator choose to resolve the user’s issue?
- A. Terminate the user’s session.
- B. Send the user a message informing them to log off.
- C. Reset the user’s profile.
- D. Terminate the hung proces
NEW QUESTION 20
ACitrix Administrator needs to improve the launch times of published applications for end users. Which two features can be the administrator enable to achieve this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Session Pre-Launch
- B. ICA Keep Alive
- C. Session Sharing
- D. Session Reliability
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Y0-203 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/1Y0-203-dumps.html (New 131 Q&As)