Want to know Testking 1D0-61B Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about CIW Site Development Associate certification experience? Study Practical CIW 1D0-61B answers to Far out 1D0-61B questions at Testking. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass CIW 1D0-61B (Site Development Associate) test on your first attempt.
NEW QUESTION 1
To insert a graphic in a Web page and successfully validate the page as HTNL5, the <img> element must include:
- A. Theidattribute
- B. The altattribute
- C. The target attribute
- D. The name attribute
NEW QUESTION 2
When developing Web pages, it is important to test the pages with:
- A. Current versions of multiple browsers.
- B. Current versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- C. Current and older versions of multiple browsers.
- D. Current and older versions of Internet Explorer and Chrome.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which choice lists the CSS standard(s) that HTNL5 supports?
- A. CSS3 standard only
- B. CSS2andCSS3standardsonly
- C. CSS1 and CSS2standards only
- D. All CSS standards (CSS1, CSS2 and CSS3)
NEW QUESTION 4
Marsha’s boss directed her to create a mobile version of the company’s Web site. To ensure her mobile site is optimized, Marsha eliminates banners and advertisements. What other recommendations should Marsha follow?
- A. Use images instead of video on the Web site.
- B. Use white space to give the site an uncluttered look.
- C. Use Flash content to replace lengthy text descriptions.
- D. Create several Web sites, each tailored to a specific mobile platform.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which HTML validator is best for a final check before a new Web site is published?
- A. GUI HTML editor’s validator
- B. Your browser’s add-on validator
- C. W3C validator at http://validator.w3.org
- D. W3C validator at http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
NEW QUESTION 6
Katie developed her corporation’s intra net site using proprietary HTML language extensions based on the company’s current browser. The company has recently updated its systems toinclude the use of a new browser. Now the intra net site that Katie developed no longer renders its content consistently. What should Katie do to ensure that this site’s content renders consistently regardless of the browser used?
- A. Revise the site to include workarounds and hacks for the new browser.
- B. Revise the site’s markup language in only those areas that are not rendering properly.
- C. Update the site using a single language standard consistently, such as HTML5 or XHTML.
- D. Update the site using the proprietary language extensions required by the new browser’s rendering engine.
NEW QUESTION 7
Consider the following HTML5 code:
Also consider the following CSS code:
This I-ITML5 and CSS code directs the sidebar background image to:
- A. displayat the top-right of the sidebar
- B. display at a height of 129 pixels
- C. display at the left of the sidebar
- D. display horizontally
NEW QUESTION 8
A user is submitting data from a form on your Web page to a database using a CCI script. Which attribute of the form field elements organizes the user’s information into name=value pairs?
- A. Name
- B. Form
- C. Value
- D. Method
NEW QUESTION 9
Which HTML element aligns content both horizontally and vertically to the center of the table cell by default?
- A. <tr>
- B. <td>
- C. <th>
- D. <pre>
NEW QUESTION 10
You are developing a Web site in HTML5. You want the new HTML5 structural elements (such as <header> or <article>) to be styled consistently in all browsers. You must add a CSS rule that will change them to which element type, to ensure the site will render successfully?
- A. Inline
- B. Script
- C. Fixed
- D. Block
NEW QUESTION 11
When a developer wants to center a paragraph of text, which code should she use?
- A. <p text-align=“center”>This is the text to center</p>
- B. <p“text-align: center”> This is the text to center</p>
- C. <p style=“text-align: center”> This is the text to center</p>
- D. <p style: text-align=“center”> This is the text to center</p>
NEW QUESTION 12
When you are using stock images in your Web site, a royalty-free license allows you to:
- A. Use the images without paying a fee for each use.
- B. Resell or transfer the images without paying a fee.
- C. Use the images without purchasing a license.
- D. Assumecopyrightof the images.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which Web-based validation tool is used to validate Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)?
- A. www.cynthiasays.com
- B. www.validator.w3.org
- C. www.vischeck.com
- D. www.jigsaw.w3.org
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following HTML elements is a text-level element?
- A. <br>
- B. <h1>
- C. <list>
- D. <blockquote>
NEW QUESTION 15
Aisha is coding a Web site using a GUI HTML editor. She wants to quickly check her code for errors and compliance with HTML standards as she works. How can she best accomplish this?
- A. Render and validate the code using http://validator.w3.org.
- B. Render the code with a browser to see if it looks correct.
- C. Validate the code using http://validator.w3.org.
- D. Validate the code using the GUI validator.
NEW QUESTION 16
Web pages structured with which tag will fail W3C validation tests, no matter what standard is used?
- A. <div>
- B. <table>
- C. <header>
- D. <aside>
NEW QUESTION 17
Violating a copyright or trademark is an example of what type of prosecutable crime?
- A. Infringement
- B. Plagiarism
- C. Trade secrets
- D. Non-disclosure
NEW QUESTION 18
To ensure the maximum cross-browser compatibility and consistent functionality, Web developers should:
- A. Test their pages in the most used release of each major Web browser.
- B. Test their pages in the most common browsers, including the most used and latest releases.
- C. Test their pages in only standards-compliant browsers, including the most used and latest releases.
- D. Test their pages in the Web browser most commonly used by the site audience, including the most used and latest release.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which <1mg> tag attribute is required in order for HTML5 documents to validate without error?
- A. id
- B. alt
- C. name
- D. title
NEW QUESTION 20
Which set of standards developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) project provides a universal set of standards promoting accessibility for all Web users, including those with disabilities?
- A. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- B. User Agent Accessibility Guidelines
- C. W3C Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
- D. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
NEW QUESTION 21
Acme Company has been receiving complaints from its suppliers saying that itsextranetsite does not render correctly in all their employees’browsers. The suppliers are asking that the extra net site be fixed so that everyone can access it, regardless of browser type. When examining this problem, the Acme Web Development team finds that many developers worked on the site and each used code that he or she was comfortable with. To resolve this problem, what can the Acme developers do?
- A. Edit the code so that it consistently uses uppercase letters.
- B. Edit the code in several common browsers before publishing.
- C. Edit the code so that it conforms to a single W3C HTML standard.
- D. Edit the code so that it follows a single W3C scripting language standard.
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 1D0-61B Exam with 56 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest 1D0-61B Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1D0-61B/ (56 New Questions)