We offers 156-215.80 Study Guides. "Check Point Certified Security Administrator", also known as 156-215.80 exam, is a Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 156-215.80 exam with 156-215.80 Braindumps, will help you answer those questions. The 156-215.80 Free Practice Questions covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 156-215.80 Dumps and revised by experts!
Online 156-215.80 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are types of Check Point APIs available currently as part of R80.10 code?
- A. Security Gateway API, Management API, Threat Prevention API and Identity Awareness Web Services API
- B. Management API, Threat Prevention API, Identity Awareness Web Services API and OPSEC SDK API
- C. OSE API, OPSEC SDK API, Threat Prevention API and Policy Editor API
- D. CPMI API, Management API, Threat Prevention API and Identity Awareness Web Services API
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following ClusterXL modes uses a non-unicast MAC address for the cluster IP address?
- A. High Availability
- B. Load Sharing Multicast
- C. Load Sharing Pivot
- D. Master/Backup
Explanation: ClusterXL uses the Multicast mechanism to associate the virtual cluster IP addresses with all cluster members. By binding these IP addresses to a Multicast MAC address, it ensures that all packets sent to the cluster, acting as a gateway, will reach all members in the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 3
In what way is Secure Network Distributor (SND) a relevant feature of the Security Gateway?
- A. SND is a feature to accelerate multiple SSL VPN connections
- B. SND is an alternative to IPSec Main Mode, using only 3 packets
- C. SND is used to distribute packets among Firewall instances
- D. SND is a feature of fw monitor to capture accelerated packets
NEW QUESTION 4
Fill in the blank: With the User Directory Software Blade, you can create R80 user definitions on a(an) ______ Server.
- A. NT domain
- B. SMTP
- C. LDAP
- D. SecurID
NEW QUESTION 5
Fill in the blank: To build an effective Security Policy, use a _____ and _____ rule.
- A. Cleanup; stealth
- B. Stealth; implicit
- C. Cleanup; default
- D. Implicit; explicit
NEW QUESTION 6
Office mode means that:
- A. SecureID client assigns a routable MAC addres
- B. After the user authenticates for a tunnel, the VPN gateway assigns a routable IP address to the remote client.
- C. Users authenticate with an Internet browser and use secure HTTPS connection.
- D. Local ISP (Internet service Provider) assigns a non-routable IP address to the remote user.
- E. Allows a security gateway to assign a remote client an IP addres
- F. After the user authenticates for a tunnel, the VPN gateway assigns a routable IP address to the remote client.
Explanation: Office Mode enables a Security Gateway to assign internal IP addresses to SecureClient users. This IP address will not be exposed to the public network, but is encapsulated inside the VPN tunnel between the client and the Gateway. The IP to be used externally should be assigned to the client in the usual way by the Internet Service provider used for the Internet connection. This mode allows a Security Administrator to control which addresses are used by remote clients inside the local network and makes them part of the local network. The mechanism is based on an IKE protocol extension through which the Security Gateway can send an internal IP address to the client.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have successfully backed up your Check Point configurations without the OS information. What command would you use to restore this backup?
- A. restore_backup
- B. import backup
- C. cp_merge
- D. migrate import
NEW QUESTION 8
Which tool provides a list of trusted files to the administrator so they can specify to the Threat Prevention blade that these files do not need to be scanned or analyzed?
- A. ThreatWiki
- B. Whitelist Files
- C. AppWiki
- D. IPS Protections
NEW QUESTION 9
Your company enforces a strict change control policy. Which of the following would be MOST effective for quickly dropping an attacker's specific active connection?
- A. Change the Rule Base and install the Policy to all Security Gateways
- B. Block Intruder feature of SmartView Tracker
- C. Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Policy install
- D. SAM – Suspicious Activity Rules feature of SmartView Monitor
NEW QUESTION 10
Due to high CPU workload on the Security Gateway, the security administrator decided to purchase a new multicore CPU to replace the existing single core CPU. After installation, is the administrator required to perform any additional tasks?
- A. Go to clash-Run cpstop | Run cpstart
- B. Go to clash-Run cpconfig | Configure CoreXL to make use of the additional Cores | Exit cpconfig | Reboot Security Gateway
- C. Administrator does not need to perform any tas
- D. Check Point will make use of the newly installed CPU and Cores
- E. Go to clash-Run cpconfig | Configure CoreXL to make use of the additional Cores | Exit cpconfig | Reboot Security Gateway | Install Security Policy
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following methods can be used to update the trusted log server regarding the policy and configuration changes performed on the Security Management Server?
- A. Save Policy
- B. install Database
- C. Save Session
- D. install Policy
NEW QUESTION 12
You can see the following graphic:
What is presented on it?
- A. Properties of personal .p12 certificate file issued for user John.
- B. Shared secret properties of John’s password.
- C. VPN certificate properties of the John’s gateway.
- D. Expired .p12 certificate properties for user John.
NEW QUESTION 13
What CLI utility allows an administrator to capture traffic along the firewall inspection chain?
- A. show interface (interface) –chain
- B. tcpdump
- C. tcpdump /snoop
- D. fw monitor
NEW QUESTION 14
Packages and licenses are loaded from all of these sources EXCEPT
- A. Download Center Web site
- B. UserUpdate
- C. User Center
- D. Check Point DVD
Explanation: the Download Center web site (packages)
the Check Point DVD (packages)
the User Center (licenses)
by importing a file (packages and licenses)
by running the cplic command line
Packages and licenses are loaded into these repositories from several sources: References:
NEW QUESTION 15
Sticky Decision Function (SDF) is required to prevent which of the following? Assume you set up an Active-Active cluster.
- A. Symmetric routing
- B. Failovers
- C. Asymmetric routing
- D. Anti-Spoofing
NEW QUESTION 16
You have configured SNX on the Security Gateway. The client connects to the Security Gateway and the user enters the authentication credentials. What must happen after authentication that allows the client to connect to the Security Gateway's VPN domain?
- A. SNX modifies the routing table to forward VPN traffic to the Security Gateway.
- B. An office mode address must be obtained by the client.
- C. The SNX client application must be installed on the client.
- D. Active-X must be allowed on the client.
NEW QUESTION 17
Fill in the blank: RADIUS protocol uses ______ to communicate with the gateway.
- A. UDP
- B. TDP
- C. CCP
- D. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 18
You have enabled “Full Log” as a tracking option to a security rule. However, you are still not seeing any data type information. What is the MOST likely reason?
- A. Logging has disk space issue
- B. Change logging storage options on the logging server or Security Management Server properties and install database.
- C. Data Awareness is not enabled.
- D. Identity Awareness is not enabled.
- E. Logs are arriving from Pre-R80 gateways.
Explanation: The most likely reason for the logs data to stop is the low disk space on the logging device, which can be the Management Server or the Gateway Server.
P.S. Easily pass 156-215.80 Exam with 440 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 156-215.80 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/156-215.80/ (440 New Questions)