It is more faster and easier to pass the ccsa 156 215.77 by using exam 156 215.77. Immediate access to the checkpoint 156 215.77 and find the same core area ccsa 156 215.77 with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Also have 156-215.77 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Jack has locked himself out of the Kirk Security Gateway with an incorrect policy and can no longer connect from the McCoy Management Server.
Jack still has access to an out of band console connection on the Kirk Security Gateway. He is logged into the Gaia CLI, what does he need to enter in order to be able to fix his mistake and push policy?
- A. Kirk> fw unload local
- B. Kirk> fw unloadlocal
- C. Kirk> fw unload policy
- D. Kirk> fw fetch policy
NEW QUESTION 2
Your manager requires you to setup a VPN to a new business partner site. The administrator from the partner site gives you his VPN settings and you notice that he setup AES 128 for IKE phase 1 and AES 256 for IKE phase 2. Why is this a problematic setup?
- A. The two algorithms do not have the same key length and so don’t work togethe
- B. You will get the error …. No proposal chosen….
- C. All is fine as the longest key length has been chosen for encrypting the data and a shorter key length for higher performance for setting up the tunnel.
- D. Only 128 bit keys are used for phase 1 keys which are protecting phase 2, so the longer key length in phase 2 only costs performance and does not add security due to a shorter key in phase 1.
- E. All is fine and can be used as is.
NEW QUESTION 3
Peter is your new Security Administrator. On his first working day, he is very nervous and enters the wrong password three times. His account is locked.
What can be done to unlock Peter’s account? Give the BEST answer.
- A. You can unlock Peter’s account by using the command fwm lock_admin -u Peter on the Security Management Server.
- B. You can unlock Peter’s account by using the command fwm unlock_admin -u Peter on the Security Management Server
- C. It is not possible to unlock Peter’s accoun
- D. You have to install the firewall once again or abstain from Peter’s help.
- E. You can unlock Peter’s account by using the command fwm unlock_admin -u Peter on the Security Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following actions do NOT take place in IKE Phase 1?
- A. Peers agree on encryption method.
- B. Diffie-Hellman key is combined with the key material to produce the symmetrical IPsec key.
- C. Peers agree on integrity method.
- D. Each side generates a session key from its private key and the peer’s public key.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the Manual Client Authentication TELNET port?
- A. 23
- B. 264
- C. 900
- D. 259
NEW QUESTION 6
Which utility allows you to configure the DHCP service on GAiA from the command line?
- A. ifconfig
- B. sysconfig
- C. cpconfig
- D. dhcp_cfg
NEW QUESTION 7
Looking at the SYN packets in the Wireshark output, select the statement that is true about NAT.
- A. This is an example of Hide NAT.
- B. There is not enough information provided in the Wireshark capture to determine the NAT settings.
- C. This is an example of Static NAT and Translate destination on client side unchecked in Global Properties.
- D. This is an example of Static NAT and Translate destination on client side checked in Global Properties.
NEW QUESTION 8
Many companies have defined more than one administrator. To increase security, only one administrator should be able to install a Rule Base on a specific Firewall.
How do you configure this?
- A. Define a permission profile in SmartDashboard with read/write privileges, but restrict it to all other firewalls by placing them in the Policy Targets fiel
- B. Then, an administrator with this permission profile cannot install a policy on any Firewall not listed here.
- C. Put the one administrator in an Administrator group and configure this group in the specific Firewall object in Advanced > Permission to Install.
- D. In the object General Properties representing the specific Firewall, go to the Software Blades product list and select Firewal
- E. Right-click in the menu, select Administrator to Install to define only this administrator.
- F. Right-click on the object representing the specific administrator, and select that Firewall in Policy Targets.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is also referred to as Dynamic NAT?
- A. Automatic NAT
- B. Static NAT
- C. Manual NAT
- D. Hide NAT
NEW QUESTION 10
Which feature in R77 permits blocking specific IP addresses for a specified time period?
- A. Suspicious Activity Monitoring
- B. HTTP Methods
- C. Local Interface Spoofing
- D. Block Port Overflow
NEW QUESTION 11
Which R77 SmartConsole tool would you use to verify the installed Security Policy name on a Security Gateway?
- A. SmartView Monitor
- B. SmartUpdate
- C. SmartView Status
- D. None, SmartConsole applications only communicate with the Security Management Server.
NEW QUESTION 12
You enable Automatic Static NAT on an internal host node object with a private IP address of 10.10.10.5, which is NATed into 22.214.171.124. (You use the default settings in Global Properties / NAT.)
When you run fw monitor on the R77 Security Gateway and then start a new HTTP connection from host 10.10.10.5 to browse the Internet, at what point in the monitor output will you observe the HTTP SYN-ACK packet translated from 126.96.36.199 back into 10.10.10.5?
- A. o=outbound kernel, before the virtual machine
- B. I=inbound kernel, after the virtual machine
- C. O=outbound kernel, after the virtual machine
- D. i=inbound kernel, before the virtual machine
NEW QUESTION 13
The Identity Agent is a lightweight endpoint agent that authenticates securely with Single Sign-On (SSO). What is not a recommended usage of this method?
- A. When accuracy in detecting identity is crucial
- B. Leveraging identity for Data Center protection
- C. Protecting highly sensitive servers
- D. Identity based enforcement for non-AD users (non-Windows and guest users)
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following describes the default behavior of an R77 Security Gateway?
- A. Traffic not explicitly permitted is dropped.
- B. Traffic is filtered using controlled port scanning.
- C. All traffic is expressly permitted via explicit rules.
- D. IP protocol types listed as secure are allowed by default, i.
- E. ICMP, TCP, UDP sessions are inspected.
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the syntax for uninstalling a package using newpkg?
- A. -u <pathname of package>
- B. -i <full pathname of package>
- C. -S <pathname of package>
- D. newpkg CANNOT be used to uninstall a package
NEW QUESTION 16
Central license management allows a Security Administrator to perform which of the following functions?
1. Check for expired licenses.
2. Sort licenses and view license properties.
3. Attach both R77 Central and Local licesnes to a remote module.
4. Delete both R77 Local Licenses and Central licenses from a remote module.
5. Add or remove a license to or from the license repository.
6. Attach and/or delete only R77 Central licenses to a remote module (not Local licenses).
- A. 1, 2, 5, & 6
- B. 2, 3, 4, & 5
- C. 2, 5, & 6
- D. 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
P.S. Easily pass 156-215.77 Exam with 388 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 156-215.77 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/156-215.77/ (388 New Questions)