Your success in exam 156 215.77 is our sole target and we develop all our 156 215.77 pdf in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 156 215.77 pdf material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. ccsa 156 215.77 for Check Point 156-215.77 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free demo questions for Check Point 156-215.77 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An internal router is sending UDP keep-alive packets that are being encapsulated with GRE and sent through your R77 Security Gateway to a partner site. A rule for GRE traffic is configured for ACCEPT/LOG. Although the keep-alive packets are being sent every minute, a search through the SmartView Tracker logs for GRE traffic only shows one entry for the whole day (early in the morning after a Policy install).
Your partner site indicates they are successfully receiving the GRE encapsulated keep- alive packets on the 1-minute interval.
If GRE encapsulation is turned off on the router, SmartView Tracker shows a log entry for the UDP keep-alive packet every minute.
Which of the following is the BEST explanation for this behavior?
- A. The setting Log does not capture this level of detail for GR
- B. Set the rule tracking action to Audit since certain types of traffic can only be tracked this way.
- C. The log unification process is using a LUUID (Log Unification Unique Identification) that has become corrup
- D. Because it is encrypted, the R77 Security Gateway cannot distinguish between GRE session
- E. This is a known issue with GR
- F. Use IPSEC instead of the non- standard GRE protocol for encapsulation.
- G. The Log Server log unification process unifies all log entries from the Security Gateway on a specific connection into only one log entry in the SmartView Tracke
- H. GRE traffic has a 10 minute session timeout, thus each keep-alive packet is considered part of the original logged connection at the beginning of the day.
- I. The Log Server is failing to log GRE traffic properly because it is VPN traffi
- J. Disable all VPN configuration to the partner site to enable proper logging.
NEW QUESTION 2
A digital signature:
- A. Guarantees the authenticity and integrity of a message.
- B. Automatically exchanges shared keys.
- C. Decrypts data to its original form.
- D. Provides a secure key exchange mechanism over the Internet.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is a viable consideration when determining Rule Base order?
- A. Placing frequently accessed rules before less frequently accessed rules
- B. Grouping IPS rules with dynamic drop rules
- C. Adding SAM rules at the top of the Rule Base
- D. Grouping rules by date of creation
NEW QUESTION 4
Which item below in a Security Policy would be enforced first?
- A. IP spoofing/IP options
- B. Security Policy First rule
- C. Administrator-defined Rule Base
- D. Network Address Translation
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is true of a Stealth Rule?
- A. The Stealth rule should not be logged
- B. The Stealth rule is required for proper firewall protection
- C. The Stealth rule should be located just before the Cleanup rule
- D. The Stealth rule must be the first rule in a policy
NEW QUESTION 6
What type of traffic can be re-directed to the Captive Portal?
- A. SMTP
- B. HTTP
- C. All of the above
- D. FTP
NEW QUESTION 7
Installing a policy usually has no impact on currently existing connections. Which statement is TRUE?
- A. Users being authenticated by Client Authentication have to re-authenticate.
- B. All connections are reset, so a policy install is recommended during announced downtime only.
- C. All FTP downloads are reset; users have to start their downloads again.
- D. Site-to-Site VPNs need to re-authenticate, so Phase 1 is passed again after installing the Security Policy.
NEW QUESTION 8
Where would an administrator enable Implied Rules logging?
- A. In Smart Log Rules View
- B. In SmartDashboard on each rule
- C. In Global Properties under Firewall
- D. In Global Properties under log and alert
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following allows administrators to allow or deny traffic to or from a specific network based on the user’s credentials?
- A. Access Policy
- B. Access Role
- C. Access Rule
- D. Access Certificate
NEW QUESTION 10
If you were NOT using IKE aggressive mode for your IPsec tunnel, how many packets would you see for normal Phase 1 exchange?
- A. 9
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 11
A Cleanup rule:
- A. logs connections that would otherwise be dropped without logging by default.
- B. drops packets without logging connections that would otherwise be dropped and logged by default.
- C. logs connections that would otherwise be accepted without logging by default.
- D. drops packets without logging connections that would otherwise be accepted and logged by default.
NEW QUESTION 12
The third-shift Administrator was updating Security Management Server access settings in Global Properties and testing. He managed to lock himself out of his account.
How can you unlock this account?
- A. Type fwm unlock_admin from the Security Management Server command line.
- B. Type fwm unlock_admin -u from the Security Gateway command line.
- C. Type fwm lock_admin -u <account name> from the Security Management Server command line.
- D. Delete the file admin.lock in the Security Management Server directory $FWDIR/tmp/.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is NOT defined by an Access Role object?
- A. Source Network
- B. Source Machine
- C. Source User
- D. Source Server
NEW QUESTION 14
The customer has a small Check Point installation which includes one Windows 2008 server as the SmartConsole and a second server running GAiA as both Security Management Server and the Security Gateway. This is an example of a(n):
- A. Distributed Installation
- B. Unsupported configuration
- C. Hybrid Installation
- D. Stand-Alone Installation
NEW QUESTION 15
What happens when you open the Gateway object window Trusted Communication and press and confirm Reset?
- A. Sic will be reset on the Gateway only.
- B. The Gateway certificate will be revoked on the Gateway only.
- C. The Gateway certificate will be revoked on the Security Management Server only.
- D. The Gateway certificate will be revoked on the Security Management Server and SIC will be reset on the Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which SmartConsole tool would you use to see the last policy pushed in the audit log?
- A. SmartView Tracker
- B. None, SmartConsole applications only communicate with the Security Management Server.
- C. SmartView Status
- D. SmartView Server
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-215.77 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.77-exam-dumps.html (New 388 Q&As)