Proper study guides for 156-215.77 Check Point Certified Security Administrator – GAiA certified begins with ccsa 156 215.77 preparation products which designed to deliver the exam 156 215.77 by making you pass the 156-215.77 test at your first time. Try the free 156 215.77 pdf right now.
Online 156-215.77 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following methods is NOT used by Identity Awareness to catalog identities?
- A. AD Query
- B. Captive Portal
- C. Identity Agent
- D. GPO
NEW QUESTION 2
During which step in the installation process is it necessary to note the fingerprint for first-
- A. When configuring the Gateway in the WebUI
- B. When configuring the Security Management Server using cpconfig
- C. When establishing SIC between the Security Management Server and the Gateway
- D. When configuring the Security Gateway object in SmartDashboard
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of these Security Policy changes optimize Security Gateway performance?
- A. Using groups within groups in the manual NAT Rule Base.
- B. Use Automatic NAT rules instead of Manual NAT rules whenever possible.
- C. Using domain objects in rules when possible.
- D. Putting the least-used rule at the top of the Rule Base.
NEW QUESTION 4
Choose the correct statement regarding Implied Rules:
- A. To edit Implied rules you go to: Launch Button > Policy > Global Properties > Firewall.
- B. Implied rules are fixed rules that you cannot change.
- C. You can directly edit the Implied rules by double-clicking on a specific Implicit rule.
- D. You can edit the Implied rules but only if requested by Check Point support personnel.
NEW QUESTION 5
True or False. SmartView Monitor can be used to create alerts on a specified Gateway.
- A. True, by right-clicking on the Gateway and selecting Configure Thresholds.
- B. True, by choosing the Gateway and selecting System Information.
- C. False, an alert cannot be created for a specified Gateway.
- D. False, alerts can only be set in SmartDashboard Global Properties.
NEW QUESTION 6
Where are custom queries stored in R77 SmartView Tracker?
- A. On the SmartView Tracker PC local file system under the user's profile.
- B. On the Security Management Server tied to the GUI client IP.
- C. On the Security Management Server tied to the Administrator User Database login name.
- D. On the SmartView Tracker PC local file system shared by all users of that local PC.
NEW QUESTION 7
The Captive Portal tool:
- A. Acquires identities from unidentified users.
- B. Is only used for guest user authentication.
- C. Allows access to users already identified.
- D. Is deployed from the Identity Awareness page in the Global Properties settings.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following can be found in cpinfo from an enforcement point?
- A. Everything NOT contained in the file r2info
- B. VPN keys for all established connections to all enforcement points
- C. The complete file objects_5_0.c
- D. Policy file information specific to this enforcement point
NEW QUESTION 9
A company has disabled logging for some of the most commonly used Policy rules. This was to decrease load on the Security Management Server and to make tracking dropped connections easier. What action would you recommend to get reliable statistics about the network traffic using SmartReporter?
- A. SmartReporter analyzes all network traffic, logged or not.
- B. Network traffic cannot be analyzed when the Security Management Server has a high load.
- C. Turn the field Track of each rule to LOG.
- D. Configure Additional Logging on an additional log server.
NEW QUESTION 10
When configuring LDAP authentication, which of the following items should be configured for the Security Management Server?
- A. Login Distinguished Name and password
- B. Windows logon password
- C. Check Point Password
- D. WMI object
NEW QUESTION 11
Which component functions as the Internal Certificate Authority for R77?
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Management Server
- C. Policy Server
- D. SmartLSM
NEW QUESTION 12
Which SmartConsole component can Administrators use to track changes to the Rule Base?
- A. WebUI
- B. SmartView Tracker
- C. SmartView Monitor
- D. SmartReporter
NEW QUESTION 13
You just installed a new Web server in the DMZ that must be reachable from the Internet. You create a manual Static NAT rule as follows:
Source: Any || Destination: web_public_IP || Service: Any || Translated Source: original || Translated Destination: web_private_IP || Service: Original
“web_public_IP” is the node object that represents the new Web server’s public IP address. “web_private_IP” is the node object that represents the new Web site’s private IP address. You enable all settings from Global Properties > NAT.
When you try to browse the Web server from the Internet you see the error “page cannot be displayed”.
Which of the following is NOT a possible reason?
- A. There is no Security Policy defined that allows HTTP traffic to the protected Web server.
- B. There is no ARP table entry for the protected Web server’s public IP address.
- C. There is no route defined on the Security Gateway for the public IP address to the Web server’s private IP address.
- D. There is no NAT rule translating the source IP address of packets coming from the protected Web server.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are troubleshooting NAT entries in SmartView Tracker. Which column do you check to view the new source IP?
- A. XlateDPort
- B. XlateDst
- C. XlateSPort
- D. XlateSrc
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following items should be configured for the Security Management Server to authenticate using LDAP?
- A. Check Point Password
- B. WMI object
- C. Domain Admin username
- D. Windows logon password
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify the correct step performed by SmartUpdate to upgrade a remote Security Gateway. After selecting Packages > Distribute Only and choosing the target Gateway, the:
- A. selected package is copied from the CD-ROM of the SmartUpdate PC directly to the Security Gateway and the installation IS performed.
- B. selected package is copied from the Package Repository on the Security Management Server to the Security Gateway and the installation IS performed.
- C. SmartUpdate wizard walks the Administrator through a distributed installation.
- D. selected package is copied from the Package Repository on the Security Management Server to the Security Gateway but the installation IS NOT performed.
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-215.77 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.77-exam-dumps.html (New 388 Q&As Version)